(GTOR) | [GTTCC-4] | RSUK Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S4 - Private EventFull 

Should Tuning be allowed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your mic wasn't working so you couldn't have been.
I'm not getting into this but A) my mic wasn't even on and B) I was typing to you, quite a few messages actually.

But what does it matter, apparently i'm just a **** with cancer to you all

I'm not getting into this but A) my mic wasn't even on and B) I was typing to you, quite a few messages actually.

But what does it matter, apparently i'm just a **** with cancer to you all
We all owe you so much for brinning us together. We enjoy each others company and I would never say anything to offend you in any such way.

I really do enjoy talking to you as I do with all the mebbers of this community and I am truly thankful for brigign us together.

We are sorry if we did offend you in any way.

Edit: I can not belive that you would think that we think of you as that.

We all owe you so much for brinning us together. We enjoy each others company and I would never say anything to offend you in any such way.

I really do enjoy talking to you as I do with all the mebbers of this community and I am truly thankful for brigign us together.

We are sorry if we did offend you in any way.

Edit: I can not belive that you would think that we think of you as that.
I have been told mate, I wouldn't say something like that for no reason.

I have been told mate, I wouldn't say something like that for no reason.
If you want me to be honest then I will.

I am very offend and what you just said is probly the worse thing I've seen you type. To think,
us your freind s would think that of you makes me shake. I can not belive that any one could say a thing like that knowing the people they are saying it too respect them very much

Edit. My tablet run out of battery.

Those 5 words are probly the most hert full words I have ever read and I can not belive any one in the world would think of some one like that. Let allone your friends.

If you dont mind I would rather forgive and foget this hole situation.

Last edited:
Sorry True, only now i'm begining to think there is something really wrong with your hand, and presumably thumb? Only reason for me posting the thumbsup was cause the guys in the lobby new what country my flag represents - THEN, in the lobby, i wrote: tup: and sk84 asked what "👍" means... When i saw him posting "👍" here I just repeated it... I HAD ZERO IDEA!

If you want me to be honest then I will.

I am very offend and what you just said is probly the worse thing I've seen you type. To think,
us your freind s would think that of you makes me shake. I can not belive that any one could say a thing like that knowing the people they are saying it too respect them very much

Edit. My tablet run out of battery.

Those 5 words are probly the most hert full words I have ever read and I can not belive any one in the world would think of some one like that. Let allone your friends.

If you dont mind I would rather forgive and foget this hole situation.
I never said you said that. If you want to know then i'll tell you privately. But some of the things I have been told by someone and them telling me it's not just them isn't pleasant to hear.

If came across as I was accusing the majority I apologise. I'm worn out and hard to explain myself but what I have been told is apparently the general view, but i'm not blaming you.

EDIT - To clear this up I would need to explain publicly, but despite what was said I can't do that and shame people.

From what we've seen it's going to be a great season and many of us want to get it underway. But those just sat there and won't let me know what they want to do with their divisions is just wasting time and ruining it. If those people have not got back to me by the end of today then they will be placed by myself.

I need to know ASAP so I can figure out if we'll run D2 after D1 or on an alternative week and I can't until it's all organised.

Hope people are familiar with the new format, if there's and questions let me know 👍

EDIT - Race 3 at Tokyo will be @xflow1390 's 50th race :)

From what we've seen it's going to be a great season and many of us want to get it underway. But those just sat there and won't let me know what they want to do with their divisions is just wasting time and ruining it. If those people have not got back to me by the end of today then they will be placed by myself.

I need to know ASAP so I can figure out if we'll run D2 after D1 or on an alternative week and I can't until it's all organised.

Hope people are familiar with the new format, if there's and questions let me know 👍

EDIT - Race 3 at Tokyo will be @xflow1390 's 50th race :)
So I'll be trying for D1, when on Monday evening would suit you to do the TT?

So I'll be trying for D1, when on Monday evening would suit you to do the TT?
Around 8pm good for you mate?

Honestly I don't really think there's much point. Both you and @ABP have complete more than one season and everyone knows you guys are quick and capable so is there any need to do it? You 2 guys can be placed n D1 and we can just get things moving and have some racing

I would like to try for d1 and have expressed it, and have joined you in the lobby on thursday - but due to commotion of that evening didn't get to ask you before you left the lobby... After Willow race was finished i did ask other guys if they could oficial my run, they said later, then never came to it - later i realised it was because of issues they were discusing here on forum.

Around 8pm good for you mate?

Honestly I don't really think there's much point. Both you and @ABP have complete more than one season and everyone knows you guys are quick and capable so is there any need to do it? You 2 guys can be placed n D1 and we can just get things moving and have some racing

haha ok, wasn't sure if you wanted to do it just so it's fair to everyone. I don't mind either way, 8pm works for me.

btw good car choice, a bit understeery but also quite tricky to figure out how best to use the battery power :)

I would like to try for d1 and have expressed it, and have joined you in the lobby on thursday - but due to commotion of that evening didn't get to ask you before you left the lobby... After Willow race was finished i did ask other guys if they could oficial my run, they said later, then never came to it - later i realised it was because of issues they were discusing here on forum.
1. Wednesday which you were around for was meant to be a Q day for you did not attend or even contact me in order to organise your time. I had expressed that people would need to let me know in advance and not just turn up to do it.

Again, I've had enough of this crap. Like I said what that person has tod me has been proven by what Is happening here. Even Thursday you did not tell me before hand you wanted to do it.

EDIT - You know what i'll just say it. I got told that i'm a tw at with cancer, to hurry up and die and people take the piss out of me behind my back. So yeah of course im pissed and Thursday, by coincidence or not, supports that.

haha ok, wasn't sure if you wanted to do it just so it's fair to everyone. I don't mind either way, 8pm works for me.

btw good car choice, a bit understeery but also quite tricky to figure out how best to use the battery power :)
No mate, for someone involved, up to date and a regular it's not fair to waste our time so don't worry about it :)

I'm still confused by the battery, i was trying different techniques but the battery is really unpredictable, i'll be able to harness a 1/3 of the power and when using it, there's no decline. All of a sudden it's gone, i think it decides to use the energy up whenever it feels like it :lol:

Listen, friend, we better clear the air about something far more important than silly divisions or anything like that...

And it's about situation that I now feel THAT YOU ARE convinced that I had full understanding of you being picked at thursday night AND that I took active part in it?

1.) Is it so, do you really think so??? Since you used my post to quote under, witch basically means you took my name to connect your reply to, YOU SHOULD answer completely straight...

2.) I would like to say, and prove that I didn't have any WHAT-SO-EVER part, in fact not ANY WHAT-SO-EVER CLUE into what was going on.

Why do I feel that your are convinced that I did have a clue and that I did "joyfully" participate?
Have you read this post of mine?
Sorry True, only now i'm begining to think there is something really wrong with your hand, and presumably thumb? Only reason for me posting the thumbsup was cause the guys in the lobby new what country my flag represents - THEN, in the lobby, i wrote: tup: and sk84 asked what "👍" means... When i saw him posting "👍" here I just repeated it... I HAD ZERO IDEA!
Have you missed reading this post or do you think it's untrue?
Please, tell it straight...

Popping in and reading this thread just makes me bring out the dog again it's appropriate....

d6f368bf91c1caa29ac563ba7d7146fa.jpg

Just to clear something up about Thursday evening.

I was watching the Live Timing screen, and was aware that Duker, JOE, Mystiq, SK8R, True and myself had mics on, so I couldn't see who was talking and when, but could hear them. I was on the timing screen because I was busy doing something else indoors so I just decided to watch people plug laps and respond light-heartedly to anything that's being said on the mic or in the chat, as I ALWAYS do...

There's a running gag between my RL friends that whenever there is any rustling on a mic, we always quickly make the assumption that someone is chewing on their mic, sometimes we even make fun of that by doing it ourselves. Sometimes it's just a case of someone moving their mic or re-attaching their headset which is brushing against their hair or being realigned comfortably for a minute in a guy's ear, so no harm done. Usually, there follows an explanation, and all is made clear.

Look, you guys know I'm a bit of a class clown when it comes to lobbies, so taking me serious is literally THE LAST thing anyone should be doing.

True, if Thursday was a bad day for that, and the timing and whatnot was completely off, then I do apologise for any offence. But calling yourself that and putting me into the same egg basket as someone who told you you're a no-good !)$% with cancer, that's uncalled for. There's at least 6 people close to me that I know have or are suspected to have cancer right now, you think I'm gonna make fun of any one of them? Yeh? Seriously?

Listen, friend, we better clear the air about something far more important than silly divisions or anything like that...

And it's about situation that I now feel THAT YOU ARE convinced that I had full understanding of you being picked at thursday night AND that I took active part in it?

1.) Is it so, do you really think so??? Since you used my post to quote under, witch basically means you took my name to connect your reply to, YOU SHOULD answer completely straight...

2.) I would like to say, and prove that I didn't have any WHAT-SO-EVER part, in fact not ANY WHAT-SO-EVER CLUE into what was going on.

Why do I feel that your are convinced that I did have a clue and that I did "joyfully" participate?
Have you read this post of mine?

Have you missed reading this post or do you think it's untrue?
1. You were there in the room participating in the 'fun' were you not? Even if you had wanted to do your Q time I would not have let you due to missing Wednesday and failing to organise a proper Q session.

I had quoted your post regarding the qualifying. Nothing else.

Popping in and reading this thread just makes me bring out the dog again it's appropriate....

View attachment 358290
Being told to **** off and die is appropriate yeah? While that slimy weasel floats around here having a laugh.

This series will now be run as a private event. Only those with an invitation will be permitted to race.

I'm fed up that I give my time up for people just for my health to be taken the piss out of. Thursday was a step too far for people and instead of those coming to apologise they sit there and let this continue. I ignored it and despite being incredibly hurt I carried on, but people have wanted to bring it back up

1. You were there in the room participating in the 'fun' were you not? Even if you had wanted to do your Q time I would not have let you due to missing Wednesday and failing to organise a proper Q session.

I had quoted your post regarding the qualifying. Nothing else.

I've pleaded for a straight answer but this is not one... Saying "quoted your post regarding the qualifying. Nothing else" but your first sentence is "You were there in the room participating in the 'fun' were you not?"...

I don't use mic and I do not try to listen to anyone in particular. I was trying to race, and didn't hear anyone bashing anyone at all.

And I did show a lot of respect for you in this commotion by not questioning AT ALL your rash decision to place me in D2 just because you misunderstood when I posted 👍 on Thursday night and got ANGRY with me. I only today simply asked about doing q. when another person brought it up. But scre w divisions they are not so important.

That is why I'm asking a straight answer regarding this post:

Again: Have you missed reading this post or do you think it's untrue?

I've pleaded for a straight answer but this is not one... Saying "quoted your post regarding the qualifying. Nothing else" but your first sentence is "You were there in the room participating in the 'fun' were you not?"...

I don't use mic and I do not try to listen to anyone in particular. I was trying to race, and didn't hear anyone bashing anyone at all.

And I did show a lot of respect for you in this commotion by not questioning AT ALL your rash decision to place me in D2 just because you misunderstood when I posted 👍 on Thursday night and got ANGRY with me. I only today simply asked about doing q. when another person brought it up. But scre w divisions they are not so important.

That is why I'm asking a straight answer regarding this post:

Again: Have you missed reading this post or do you think it's untrue?
Just leave it. Personally? I feel there's more going on behind the scenes than we're currently seeing or being made aware of. It's best to let this go and not push the issue any further. Please?

As for the season... IF I'm still allowed to participate, I'm prepared to go into whatever division I am ultimately sanctioned into, perform whatever time trial is necessary, whatever... If I'm not wanted, however, I'll take my leave graciously, and express my gratitude towards True and the series itself, the organisation, and the drivers I've had the pleasure of racing with.

Last edited:
Back