GTP Member's cars directory. What do you drive?

• Thread starter Avenger803
  • 4,035 comments

Do you like your car?

• My car is the best, much better than anyone else's!

Votes: 475 34.8%
  • Yep, it always starts, doesn't cost much, and I like it.

Votes: 564 41.3%
  • Well, it's kinda rusting, driving is kinda scary at times,doesn't look too good.

Votes: 68 5.0%
  • It's in the junkyard, or will be soon.

Votes: 13 1.0%
  • Car? what car?

Votes: 245 17.9%

• Total voters
'83 Chevy Monte Carlo SS
DSCF1013.JPG

2004 BMW 320d (E46) with M Bodykit. Getting repainted to emm.. Monaco Blue? (was Laguna Seca Blue). Otherwise stock if my dad didn't put a small turbo in it. In game, i replicate it as a M3 '04 in Laguna Seca Blue.

1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata (peaky headlights!) with custom symmetrical sports exhaust at the back. Painted in Arancio Atlas (Murcielago's Orange), custom steering wheel and black custom dual 5 spoke rims. Replicated with the Eunos Roadster '91 with Arancio Atlas, tune it to 420pp (it was already modified when bought so it's a guess). The interior in game is spot on, aside from the oh so many shadows and the steering wheel.

I've got a '99 Infiniti G20t, can't post any pics of it since it's jacked and in need of repairs :nervous:.

Really clean looking E46 👍
What made you change from the E92/E60 to the E46?

Thanks! I'm actually planning on getting a full respray, alloy refurb and some BBKs. Will then get a thread up!

Main reason for the E60 change was that values were dropping fairly rapidly and didn't want to lose too much money so settles for another M that wasn't as expensive. It's been a few years since then and I do miss the M5. Prices are holding somewhat so could easily see my self getting back into one at some stage!

How long have you had the M5 and what were your previous motors?

X5.
Thanks! I'm actually planning on getting a full respray, alloy refurb and some BBKs. Will then get a thread up!

Main reason for the E60 change was that values were dropping fairly rapidly and didn't want to lose too much money so settles for another M that wasn't as expensive. It's been a few years since then and I do miss the M5. Prices are holding somewhat so could easily see my self getting back into one at some stage!

How long have you had the M5 and what were your previous motors?
Cool! Yeah here and in the US the lower priced E60s cross over with the nicer low mile E39s but they bottomed out in the high 20s IMO. My first car was a 2001 corolla, my dad uses it now along with his M3. Then I got a 2007 IS250 but really wanted something more exciting with a manual trans. So I sold that and got the M. The M5 is nowhere near as nice as the IS was but hopefully in the next couple of years it'll get there as I catch up with the maintenance that wasn't done at the due time.

I drive a 2008 VW Rabbit 2.5L 5 SP. It's lowered, aftermarket wheels, and all new aftermarket speakers. Plan on turbo-ing it or getting a 240sx project car this summer. I'm 17 and my parents bought it for me over a year and a half ago so I'm not complaining. Its a quality first car 👍

I honestly didn't think you'd keep it this long. Awesome 👍

Talked to my parents as long I keep good grades freshman year they will sell it and buy me a car I pick out. As starting Sophomore year I'll be traveling between main campus and Medical Campus. I'm currently looking at early 200's BMW M5's (Like 2004 or 05) they have almost 400 HP and its ann M5! Or like an 08 Subaru Impreza Wrx Sti. Right now them are my top two cars that I want. And best of all as long I keep good grades they will pay for it 👍

True! I will make my own Resto Mod/Touring 68 Nova. Not a huge fan of the huge tires, all original look :P
Do like me and start saving slowly and then take out a loan for the difference.

Nice! I would put a lift kit on it and some Hella Lights :lol: (And black it out :P)
nope lol as much as I like this car and it's my first car (got it at the age of 18) I don't have the funds to do all that. If I had the money you bet I would easily do that and drive that baby across the Baja desert. But my focus with my money is to save up for a new car.

Latest Posts

Back