GTP Member's cars directory. What do you drive?

• Thread starter Avenger803
  • 4,035 comments

Do you like your car?

• My car is the best, much better than anyone else's!

Votes: 475 34.8%
  • Yep, it always starts, doesn't cost much, and I like it.

Votes: 564 41.3%
  • Well, it's kinda rusting, driving is kinda scary at times,doesn't look too good.

Votes: 68 5.0%
  • It's in the junkyard, or will be soon.

Votes: 13 1.0%
  • Car? what car?

Votes: 245 17.9%

• Total voters
nope lol as much as I like this car and it's my first car (got it at the age of 18) I don't have the funds to do all that. If I had the money you bet I would easily do that and drive that baby across the Baja desert. But my focus with my money is to save up for a new car.
:D I would do a Honda Civic Si if I were you... But one of them used is probably $11,000 +

238916-2396688.jpg

My Mazda 626 2.0 GLX '86

Foto0070.jpg

and Mustang GT '06

my Saab 9-5 Aero SportCombi '00 is here somewhere too

I drive a little base model '98 Toyota Tacoma. She ain't pretty. She's been attacked by a semi-truck in the rear and has some scars. But damn if she ain't a great truck. I've had her for two years and abused the hell out of her. The only thing I've had to do to keep her running was replace the alternator and she's in right now to replace a belt. WOW. That's it. Stuff happens. Heck, I bought her for only $1000. I love my little 'Betsy' and wouldn't trade her in for anything.

04' Mazda RX8 Type S, 6 Speed manual. Not the cheapest to run but defineitly the most fun thing to chuck around. Goes like a 6, drinks like an 8. wouldnt have it any other way though.

Well, I drive this

small14614233825_9cbf126e74_o-jpg.185784

Well, a few specs, if you dont know the car or the engine

65bhp, 1.5 L engine, around 39mpg without any worries on the driving (Of course, on track the 39 mpg are an ilusion :P) and right now it clocks around 130k km (that's 80k miles)

Last edited:
RJS
Well, I drive this

small14614233825_9cbf126e74_o-jpg.185784

Well, a few specs, if you dont know the car or the engine

65bhp, 1.5 L engine, around 39mpg without any worries on the driving (Of course, on track the 39 mpg are a ilusion :P) and right now it clocks around 130k km (that's 80k miles)
Nice!
I guess it is really fun to drive:)

Nice!
I guess it is really fun to drive:)

Yes, it really is. I noticed now that I didn't mention that it is diesel, and all the power is between 2000 and 4000 rpm, so the gears are really close. I can say that in 5th gear, at 2000rpm the car is going at 80kph (50 miles)

But, it can be a fun car to drive kinda fast on secondary roads :D

I own a 1989 BMW 325ix (2 door). Currently it does not run because I broke the timing belt which bent the valves and broke the intake rocker arms. The pistons seem to be fine (I've only seen 1 and 6 so far.) some of the body and the suspension is rough. But hey when it ran it ran great and has fun as hell

I own a 1989 BMW 325ix (2 door). Currently it does not run because I broke the timing belt which bent the valves and broke the intake rocker arms. The pistons seem to be fine (I've only seen 1 and 6 so far.) some of the body and the suspension is rough. But hey when it ran it ran great and has fun as hell
Ouch!!! I think the timing belt interval for the E30 is 45 000 km. These models are very delicate with the timing belt...

Yeah I found that out after breaking it. I checked the service record that was in the glovebox (I bought the car back in June) and it went 80k miles.

Do you have any pictures of the iX?

Z71

Mod's:
  • Cold-air intake.
  • Programmed.
  • Front lift spacer's.
  • Rear helper springs.
  • Denali headlamps.
  • Blacked-out all the exterior chrome.
  • Blacked-out emblems.
  • Darkened tail lamps.
  • 20" wheels.
  • BFGoodrich A/T tires.

I don't own anything yet but there are two choices I face.

Buy a 1998 (Or similar) Subaru Vizio full price OR Buy a new Fiat 500 and pay it off over 2 years

Here's my 2000 Crown Vic Police Interceptor, the greyish green (Marijuana green?) one is mine.
BFC93DAA-AAC7-4079-8091-4799475DD2A6-6186-00000F60302DC9A6_zpse7c79f30.jpg

It needs some TLC (new shocks, a window regulator, a set of dog dish hubcaps, and eventually a paint job), but it's mine.

I also have a 1988 Acura Integra, but I don't have any pics of it.

@ScarFace88, how do you like your Crown Vic? I like them quite a bit myself and would be interested in getting one as a secondary car, but have never had the chance to drive or ride in one.

Back