GTP_WRS-Online : General Discussion

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 777 comments
My current PSN ID is tizocspeed. Do I need to create a new ID, for example : GTP_tizocspeed8? But with the new ID will I have to start the game over, i.e. is my game and trophy data specific to my original tizocspeed ID?

Doesn't take long to get back up to speed with your new ID. Alot of us run BSpec grinders and would be happy to help you out with extra credits! Just add "Allibubba99" as a PSN friend, PM me that you have done so and I will run your drivers for you!

Al

Just a note to all that we have reached 112 drivers in the 3D3 database. That's awesome! :cheers:

However, it comes with a problem. PSN limits us to 100 friends per account so we are having to manage who gets/stays on the friends list for the 3D3 private lounges.

Drivers who have not participated in an event over the past few months are going to be candidates for removal from the friends list to free up space. They will not be removed from the driver database itself and can be re-added to the friends list at any time if they wish to register for an event.

If you notice you are no longer on the list note that it was strictly done based on event participation and activity. Join us for an event and re-activate your subscription regularly and you'll stay on the list. :sly:

Note: We are going to need to maintain a few empty spots on the friends list to allow incoming friend requests from new drivers. Therefore the friends lists for the lounges will be kept somewhere around 96-98.

I am unlikely to participate in online racing week to week so by all means chuck me out Tim!

I am unlikely to participate in online racing week to week so by all means chuck me out Tim!

Noted, but there are guys on the list that haven't even logged in to PSN using their GTP tag account for 3-4 months so they get the heave-ho first. :sly:

Maybe some day you'll come over to the dark side. 💡

Tim, I'm sure I will be participating shortly, just not this time. Paul, with the Electric event, gives an opportunity for me to get "race" event experience in a low-power machine, which I feel will be very beneficial for me. After that event, I may feel stronger for one of the 3D3 events. Lots of time before then.

Please give me a heads-up PM if the "cut" comes down to me prior to that.

Thanks.

Tim, I'm sure I will be participating shortly, just not this time. Paul, with the Electric event, gives an opportunity for me to get "race" event experience in a low-power machine, which I feel will be very beneficial for me. After that event, I may feel stronger for one of the 3D3 events. Lots of time before then.

Please give me a heads-up PM if the "cut" comes down to me prior to that.

Thanks.

Deal. 👍 But don't be nervous about pulling the trigger on one of our events. We won't bite I promise.

Check out the World Tour Special Event races for sure. No tuning required, cars are pretty slick right out of the wrapper and not too tough to drive. Not easy, but not hard either... just right.

Deal. 👍 But don't be nervous about pulling the trigger on one of our events. We won't bite I promise.

Check out the World Tour Special Event races for sure. No tuning required, cars are pretty slick right out of the wrapper and not too tough to drive. Not easy, but not hard either... just right.

I already have most of them......got my eye on one in particular.........will be in touch after the 20th. :)

:lol: I'm not in your league, Frank. I would be eating everybody's "dust!"

You just looking for someone you can beat! :sly:

We are both div4, same material in hands...so i think we are in each others league....and you ofthen beat me in the time trials so....we both will become better eating eachothers dust :)

My son modelling the new 3D3 Racing line of active wear. :sly:

3d3Tshirt_small.jpg

Nice Tim! 👍 Where's mine? :sly: J/K my wife has a tshirt making device, I just need to get off my butt.

Gravitron
Nice Tim! 👍 Where's mine? :sly: J/K my wife has a tshirt making device, I just need to get off my butt.

If we get a higher resolution logo I'll get some made. Right now they are in beta.

If we get a higher resolution logo I'll get some made. Right now they are in beta.

I'll take a large........

and one for the wife as well! :sly:

cute-girls-white-t-shirt-2126.jpg

EDIT: The real wife saw this and made me change it, saying that "at my age, it was dementia." :lol:

Last edited:
Hi guys!

Are you still taking entries into the series? I would like to join. I've made a GTP account on PSN and just need to level up and set my times for registration.

Feel free to add me, GTP_Vinal_monkey.

:)

Sounds like you have read up on how to join the registry, based on what you've said so far, and once you are in, then we'll take care of the friend requests for the racing lounge accounts. New batches of registry members are processed every 2-4weeks, and we just had a new batch last week, so you have a little bit of time until the next one.

Good luck, and welcome! :gtpflag:

Finally able to sign in again :)

Welcome back, will be great to have you again. 👍 Mentioned you in the lounge on Wednesday night.

Glad I got that win out of the way. ;)

The GTP OLR Admins are proud to announce the addition of three new members of our team who will join as "Official WRS-OE Race Stewards" 👍

GTP_Allibubba99 (Al)
GTP_jtv90069 (Jon)
GTP_w-g-e (Wes)​

Their primary initial role will be in helping to host and direct our weekly races in the 3D3 lounges including pre-race lounge setup, managing qualifying sessions, rolling starts and overall race coordination. They will also be given the opportunity to contribute via new special event ideas, event development, testing and a few other roles that will no doubt increase the quality of our future events.

Thanks guys and welcome to the team! :gtpflag:

PS> The full list of online race stewards/admins will be published shortly in the comprehensive guide thread. As always any WRS-OE race will be required to have an official race steward (or OLR Admin) present in the lounge for the result to be considered official.

Every Wed. Check the GTP WRS-Online Events subforum and the dates are listed in the thread titles.

If you're talking about the monthly special events, we won't have another until late summer, at the earliest.

It's Wednesday. Every Wednesday 👍

Special events are annouced as when they come up, but there is no real schedule for those. The next Special event will be in August, but we haven't decided when yet.
Stay tuned :D

Edit: Tree'd by Lucas - in an almost verbatim way :lol:

Back