GTP_WRS'ers and their ride...

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 658 comments
Come on, how about a drag race, Kevin vs Steven :lol:

EDIT: and Grevling for good measure!

Nice wheels Steven. Love that high performance parking stabilizer, but why the pump when it is equiped with no-flat tyres?
:D

My ride at work

Attachments

• My workplace 1.jpg
    My workplace 1.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 30
l_a8bed1cc0fee40cea0ff19591a01e4b9.jpg

My baby, 04' Nissan 350z Track. I took this picture before I put JIC-Magic FLT-A2 Coilovers and a Nismo Dual Catback Exhaust. Saving up to buy some Volk TE37's for her right now.

I love the car Kev. The color, the power plant, the stance, very very nice. Saw one of its cousins in Baltimore the other day and that Hemi sounds freakin' awesome. Congratulations glad the wait is over!! :bowdown::cheers:

Well, much like Kev, I've been waiting and waiting to land a new ride - the timing was at last right and I picked her up yesterday:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

You can view all the pics here as well as see some shots of her great, great grandmother. :lol:

The pics honestly do not do her justice at all - she's a 2010 Dark Cherry 370Z plus sports package with a 6-speed manual transmission. As the sun set last night, I literally watched her change from a sparkling dark maroon to jet black. If you see me slowly disappear from WRS, now you'll know why. :)

Well done LP 👍

Almost seems like WRS is becoming a Z club. Shige, Lars, and you. Doesn't Jake or Ron have a Z as well?

Good stuff :cool:

Thats awesome Lin, and you found a palace to park it in front of too ;)

Renting that palace for the photo shoot as well as having a trained cat in some of the pics cost me a small fortune I tell ya - I could've upgraded to a GT-R after all that was said and done. :lol:

Awesome LP! Very nice, can only congratulate...

My old Datto is really kinda looking pale now :lol:... speaking of which: as you had to caugh up plenty cash for the palace, cat trainer and all... are you desperate and selling your 280Z? I'd be up for that :D

Well I'm not an official WRS member yet but I just got my copy of GT5 Prologue so I'm ready.

Anyway here are my toys/daily's
AG07WRXTR-Rally1.jpg

[br /]
IMG_1170.JPG

[br /]
IMG_4054.jpg

Nice to see another Z driver Lin, do you plan on auto crossing your car?

No plans for that yet but you never know! Have a long list of mods I'd like to do to her over the next few years so we'll see what happens. 👍

Loving the car Lin. 👍 I was behind a 370z in the UK the other day when I was on a driving lesson. They're great looking cars.

Nice WRX aswell AG. 👍 The picture with the mud and the dust is great.

Nice cars guys, especially the Z's and especially the 370. :crazy:
Once the warranty wears off Lin, mod her up.
I'm sure there's plenty of time for that if you plan to keep her.

And yes Steven, Jake has a 240Z.

Yeah, looking good. I'm pleased to see you are not wearing white socks on the bike photo, no reasons why just 👍 :lol:

Ha, thanks. :lol: Good point, would have looked silly with white socks. It's funny when you drive nobody cares what you wear, but when you ride it's like a fashion show.

Well done LP 👍

Almost seems like WRS is becoming a Z club. Shige, Lars, and you. Doesn't Jake or Ron have a Z as well?

Good stuff :cool:

Lars sold his Z, he rides in an Opel Corsa OPC now.:)

I like the '05 Anniv model color alot more than the '10 Anniv model - I'd really like to see the survey results that Nissan did which showed the majority of people prefer a dark grey car - I really hope they choose a sweet color for the 50th Anniv Edition.

Hopefully they go back to Silverstone ;) I love the color of my Z but it's kind of a pain to find new colored rims to go with. I wanted Bronze TE37's but it looks weird and it's a pain to find a good deal on a set of 19" White TE37's or Gunmetal. I tried my350z.com since I used to go to a lot of meets everyweek but meh.

@ AG07WRXTR

Do you have Stoptech Brakes? I can't make out what brand your using. Nice WRX, the color is pretty nice. Kinda rare too considering all the WRX's in socal that come to meets are either A) White B) Black C) Blue

Well, just to get us off this Z cars theme I thought I would show you my little baby! She is undergoing some restoration by me at the moment but I hope to have her out by the end of the summer although others have said that is unrealistic! If I take a month off work she will be ready!!
midget.jpg

For more pics and some words have a look here

Cool as,👍 nice looking Midget. I take it it's an old picture.

Edit: just read your blog. Sweet project.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back