GTP_WRS'ers and their ride...

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 658 comments
I don't own a car atm, and never have owned one :P. But I drive a Fiat Panda for work, and sometimes Opel Agila/Zafira and a Fiat Grande Punto.

But I did buy a car with friends just for a trackday at the TT Assen Circuit, it was an old Toyota Celica wich we have sold again after the trackday :).

Cars I would like to own: EG Civic with K20 (Like horde_r35). MKIV Supra probley my favorite :). And as a family car Audi RS6 with some little Evotech or MTM mods. But that is just daydreaming.

Attachments

• DSCF3415.JPG
    DSCF3415.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMGP4131.JPG
    IMGP4131.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMGP3650.JPG
    IMGP3650.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMGP3700.JPG
    IMGP3700.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 27
Not the most flattering photos but they are the only ones i have on my laptop.

Picture007-1.jpg

06 Honda Civic SI

latest006.jpg

06 BMW 330i

22010520001_large.jpg

My beloved Spoon Integra. Has nothing on spyrrari's Lancia though. I've always wanted to own one of them.

Nice car. 👍 I've seen them on Best Motoring International and they're quite impressive to drive. But the Lancia Delta you're talking about isn't spyrarri's, but it belongs to Ren831/Heiko :sly: Also an awesome motor :dopey:

PASM: Indeed they are, very impressive to drive. Looks the part too, especially out here in Japan. It's a fantastic drifter too. I've been drifting it around some of the winding hills of the countryside.

Nice rides guys, especially the Integrale 👍

Here is my '99 MX-5 VS Japanese import.

Needs a couple of minor cosmetic things doing but in general its spot on.

P1090922-1920-1200.jpg

P1090910-1024.jpg

Cheers mate!
Like your MX-5 as well. And it's a superb handling car, it was once said to have the best suspension setup in its class factory wise!!!

Great ride there Maffski.

The hard top is great, secure too.

Sure would be fun to run that around my local track.

Great ride there Maffski.

The hard top is great, secure too.

Sure would be fun to run that around my local track.

Thanks, yeah I like the hardtop, much better visibility and quieter... but still, I can't wait till it warms up and I can put the roof in the garage again. Topless is the only way! 👍

Going to do some track days in it when it warms up too, its got the factory Mazdaspeed suspension kit and the firmer settings are supposed to be great on track but incredibly frightening and uncomfortable on the road... we shall see. :lol:

This is my daily driver. 2002 C5 Corvette. It has a Vararam intake, LG long tube headers. full Corsa extreme exhaust with X pipe and high flow cats. Also did some suspension and brake upgrades. Heads and cam will be next if I keep it. I'm looking for a C6 Z06 and have found a few at good prices so I may move up soon.

This photo is from a track day event my Corvette club had at Talladega Super Speedway.
http://hphotos-snc1.fbcdn.net/hs256.snc1/10322_100998613250639_100000215022493_25858_4408684_n.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my 1st & 2nd cars. A VN & VX Holden Commadore.

PC260086.jpg

& here is my pride and joy. A 2007 VE Holden Commadore SV6.

P5120061.jpg

Last edited:
Almost ashamed to post what I have, but might as well. I have...gulp...a 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport(basically the Z24). Only thing done to it is a Magnaflow exhaust that the owner before me put on. I get a lot of compliments on the color. It seems Corvette Yellow looks good on anything! Its also been crashed twice(not proud of that!). Hopefully one day, I will be able to get a E92 M3 in Interlagos Blue.

022.jpg

009-1.jpg

This is my daily driver. 2002 C5 Corvette. It has a Vararam intake, LG long tube headers. full Corsa extreme exhaust with X pipe and high flow cats. Also did some suspension and brake upgrades. Heads and cam will be next if I keep it. I'm looking for a C6 Z06 and have found a few at good prices so I may move up soon.

This photo is from a track day event my Corvette club had at Talladega Super Speedway.
http://hphotos-snc1.fbcdn.net/hs256.snc1/10322_100998613250639_100000215022493_25858_4408684_n.jpg

Here is my pride and joy. A 2007 VE Holden Commadore SV6

Both extremely nice cars, respect.👍

Some awesome cars here... 👍 Here's my latest project....73 Clone with 3.6L.....
911RS.jpg

Wow, respect man!👍
Like you say, a lot of fun stuff for the road here, but to me what you've got there must be one the most appealing dream on wheels. And it looks soooo mint! :embarrassed:
Ren is jealous :lol:

Very nice 911. I'm suprised though it doesn't say "Carrera......" on the side :P

BWAHAHAHA.......I'll get right on it......

Thanks Ren....it started out as an 82 short hood. Stripped it to the tub and converted to long hood, full race suspension and a 3.6. 300+RWHP at 2240#'s.....

10.jpg

LOL, you have no idea just how painfully you put your finger on it.
My situation is on a way lower level, but in a way all the same: just spent what felt forever building up an old Datsun for marquee car racing. Just popped the fully rebuilt engine in last night.... and this Saturday is the first race :scared: => the engine will be barely broken in by then and the callout it your great pic from the track will be haunting me on every lap, be assured.

LOL, you have no idea just how painfully you put your finger on it.
My situation is on a way lower level, but in a way all the same: just spent what felt forever building up an old Datsun for marquee car racing. Just popped the fully rebuilt engine in last night.... and this Saturday is the first race :scared: => the engine will be barely broken in by then and the callout it your great pic from the track will be haunting me on every lap, be assured.

Dude, you are in for an exciting weekend....:nervous:

Check, double check, triple check. Even the best research of suspension geometry requires putting the car to it's ultimate tests. The first weekend is kinda like going up in the space shuttle...no turning back. Coming down the back straight at 150mph the only thought on your mind is "Are my brakes good enough?????" :D

Good luck, at the end of the day you'll be proud of your achievement.....

Back