(GTTCC-7) | GT Touring Car Championship S7 - Danny, Starscream Entrprises, ares and Honda win!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,557 comments

Should drivers who DNF score points for last place possible?

• No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes, full points

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Yes, half points

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quick round up then. First of all, for 1st place in the drivers championship (74 points max, and I have taken star's 20pt pen into account. It should be right even if it confused me :lol:) I'll work backwards.

Driver's title
5th -@Ash9414 needs 60 points
4th - @J_Starscream needs 72 points
3rd -@True-blue-8 needs 41 points
2nd - @Antares26 needs 34 points

1st - All drivers above need one extra point for every point over 0 @DannyB013 scores. Danny needs 41 points to guarantee the title.

2nd Place in the drivers title
This is slightly more confusing so don't worry if you're not sure :lol:

4th - @Ash9414 needs 49 points. He needs 1 extra for every point over 29 true scores, and must outscore noir by 26.
3rd - @J_Starscream needs 61 points. He needs 1 extra for every point over 29 true scores and must outscore noir by 38.
2nd - @Antares26 needs 23 points. He needs 1 extra for every point over 29 true scores and must outscore true by 23.
1st - @True-blue-8 needs a minimum of 29 points. 41 points will guarantee 2nd place.

Manufactures / Ash Dash Q
These titles have been won by Honda and @DannyB013

Independent
3rd - @Duker_86 needs 57 points.
2nd - @Ives40 needs 34 points
1st - drivers above need one extra point for every point over 0 @Ares85 scores. ares needs 41 points to win the title

Teams
This is by far the closest title fight and most difficult to understand :lol: I am not sure if storm will be attending, if not then ash will take his place as the truckers prepare for FGT :lol:

4th - Scorpius need 86 points, but 1 point extra for every point over 50 Starscream score.
3rd - TNR - Same as above
2nd - DPR - need 73 points but one extra for every point over 50 starscream score

Starscream need 116 to win the title.

:cheers:

lobby up :)

also, @DannyB013 @andrew1990 @Draggon @NinjaEvo @Ives40 and other CRZ guys. Can you remember at Red Bull Ring that G of D guy who came in, kamikaze everyone, moaned and then left saying how bad we all were, and he had 'proof' which we all saw was him driving like an idiot? Well months later out of nowhere I just see this on the club forum.

IMG_30092016_192500.png

:lol:

Sorry for the swift exit guys, I had quite a few people all ringing and messaging me through quali and race 2, asking where I was and what I was doing. It was very distracting but I was really pushing my luck :lol:

Great season again true. Thank you for all your work arranging it. Sorry my recovery slide spoilt your last race
It was ash mate don't worry :lol: pretty much the story of my entire season :/

Overall it certainly has been strange. Contrast between high/low numbers and good/awful standards. I certainly hope if we go ahead with another season it is a lot better. Well done to danny and big thanks to noir for his help :) New season thread and results will be up soon.

Results - MidField Raceway - Event 9/9

Round 22

1. DeltaJulietMike
2. Ash9414
3. J_Starscream
4. DannyB013
5. ares118785
6. StormPacer17
7. Ives40
8. True-blue-8
9. The_Noir_Antares
10. TheOldStig
11. epicgiratina
Fastest Lap - J_Starscream
Lap Leaders - DeltaJulietMike, Ash9414

Qualifying
1. DannyB013
2. The_Noir_Antares
3. J_Starscream
4. Ash9414
5. StormPacer17
6. Ives40
7. True-blue-8
8. DeltaJulietMike
9. ares118785
10. TheOldStig

Round 23
1. DannyB013
2. J_Starscream
3. The_Noir_Antares
4. StormPacer17
5. True-blue-8
6. DeltaJulietMike
7. Ash9414
8. ares118785
9. Ives40
10. TheOldStig
Fastest Lap - DannyB013
Lap Leaders - The_Noir_Antares, DannyB013

Round 24
1. Ash9414
2. DeltaJulietMike
3. The_Noir_Antares
4. Ives40
5. ares118785
6. StormPacer17
7. True-blue-8
8. J_Starscream
Fastest Lap - Ash9414
Lap Leaders - DeltaJulietMike, Ash9414, Ives40

Congratulations to;

@DannyB013 - Driver Champion - GTTCC's 6th different champion!

@DannyB013 @J_Starscream (Starscream Enterprises) - Team Champions

@Ares85 - Independent Champion

Honda (@DannyB013 @J_Starscream @True-blue-8 @Storm_SP17 @Ives40 @pisquali) who are the constructor champions

@DannyB013 - 'Ash Dash' Qualifying title.

Overall it's been a season of ups and downs. I've never had such a bad season personally which was completely out of my control. However I need to put that to the side now and focus on this as a host. I'd like to thank everyone who participated. Shame to lose the team title storm and I have had for some time but star and danny deserved it. A big thank you to noir, and congrats on a great 2nd place :)

As promised, there will be a new season with the CRZ and we'll be jumping straight into it. The breaks didn't help and we have a few weeks before FGT. I expect the racing will be fairer and hope standards get back to their old ways. Thread will be up in the next few minutes.

Great job everyone and thanks a lot :cheers:

EDIT - Thread up :)

Last edited:
I'm just going to throw up some Season 7 stats. :)

Driver----------------Wins----------Poles----------F Laps----------Podiums
DannyB013-------------6----------------4------------------5------------------10
The_Noir_Antares-----5----------------1------------------2-------------------12
Ash9414-----------------2----------------1------------------1------------------6
True-blue-8-------------2----------------1------------------1-------------------9
J_Starscream----------2-----------------0-----------------7-------------------11
DeltaJulietMike--------3-----------------1-----------------3-------------------8
TNR_FILO---------------3----------------0------------------2-------------------8
StormPacer17----------1----------------1------------------3-------------------7

I'm just going to throw up some Season 7 stats. :)

Driver----------------Wins----------Poles----------F Laps----------Podiums
DannyB013-------------6----------------4------------------5------------------10
The_Noir_Antares-----5----------------1------------------2-------------------12
Ash9414-----------------2----------------1------------------1------------------6
True-blue-8-------------2----------------1------------------1-------------------9
J_Starscream----------2-----------------0-----------------7-------------------11
DeltaJulietMike--------3-----------------1-----------------3-------------------8
TNR_FILO---------------3----------------0------------------2-------------------8
StormPacer17----------1----------------1------------------3-------------------7
thanks. I realised towards the end I hadn't put my usual column with them in, and was too lazy to go back through :lol:

Ways better. Online loads faster and is a lot more stable this time too
The beta seemed great when I was trying it out. Haven't got GTSport as I haven't had any time at all, and I couldn't see the point in buying online to play a game I would rarely play. Getting a bit more time lately and missing the racing so thought I'd see what people were up to and how the ol' community was doing. Good times.

Back