(GTTCC-7) | GT Touring Car Championship S7 - Danny, Starscream Entrprises, ares and Honda win!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,557 comments

Should drivers who DNF score points for last place possible?

• No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes, full points

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Yes, half points

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How was the practice lobby?
Screen+Shot+2016-07-29+at+14_14_45.png

:lol:

God, I hope not :lol:

But seriously, @Ash9414's pace on the wet is really worrying me for some reason, even though I actually don't know how fast it is.

Besides the S15, I've only driven the DC5 around a full wet track, so I don't know if the VW is any better.

God, I hope not :lol:

But seriously, @Ash9414's pace on the wet is really worrying me for some reason, even though I actually don't know how fast it is.

Besides the S15, I've only driven the DC5 around a full wet track, so I don't know if the VW is any better.
Ash just likes to make people worry :P

I'm much quicker in the dry. Need more practice in the wet. Far less room for error.
VW OP in straight, so you should be :P

Wets will be used for race 1 and 2, but SS only for 3.

I hope to get online tomorrow depending what time I actually get home, although it looks like GTTCC might be dead again.

Shouldn't the weather be taken for tomorrow seeing as the race was delayed for a week?
look at you trying to get out of having a wet race :P

We have a few title challengers away tomorrow and danny may possibly be away next week :( i'm a bit lost for what to do to be completely honest. Any suggestions? I can't see danny losing the title at all so i'm happy to give him last person's points, however that would mess the team fight up :(

We have a few title challengers away tomorrow and danny may possibly be away next week :( i'm a bit lost for what to do to be completely honest. Any suggestions? I can't see danny losing the title at all so i'm happy to give him last person's points, however that would mess the team fight up :(
You're gonna have to compromise, mate, we're gonna lose some people either way. Any longer and GTTCC would overlap with FGT.

Back