how good of a gran turismo player are you??

Originally posted by cELica
111.8468 Miles :D
Per questo non ci sta problema perche in Canada funziona con i Km/H. E con la macchina del mio fratello siamo gia stati a 170. Pero non piu di tanto. Con quella del mio padre siamo stati a 190 molto facilmente, e il mio fratello da solo e stato a 220. (BMW 328i 1998). Adesso sto mettendo soldi da parte per cambiare il motore. Dopo sara una vera bomba :)

Originally posted by Famine
Pity you missed TORC 10 - last race is this week. All TORC cars are Arcade cars, with ASM/TCS off. Last week's race was an Arcade Astra DTM at SSR5 Wet Reverse... Imagine the fun.

Call that fun? you are just as sick and twisted as Tosk:lol:

Famine is right though, Arcade cars no TCS/ASM just go for it
This weeks race is the Alfa156@seattle

CLIO: No setup then? only the race car?

You got it... It was from Arwin's Sim Tyre challenge originally. Blame him :D

The Asstra said "Genau Mein Ding" on the back - which translates to "Exacty my thing". After a few hours with no TCS on wet tarmac, it bloody well isn't... :D

Originally posted by Bollocks#999
Nah, not at all, was run in "Free run" so all it will do is save the fastest lap up untill the "Replay save Complete" bit comes on

Famine: Got ya in the last TORC race there mate, that Astra was a b!tch

Will give the 2000 a run later, will have a lap time up in a couple of days

And how do you know your total time if it was in Free Run?

I need super detailed help with the road car. I was late in the oil change, does that mean the 259 is lower than I should have? I can't improve my time at all.

The fact that I'm too scared to do the tests this discussion has prompted puts me at about a 3 overall, but I love the ideas here and will build up to it. Took my Celica TRD for a spin....No mods..new oil...T8's...on Sunday Cup. Had a blast. Made that race fun again. Forgot what cars look like in the rear view mirror. Thanks!:D

I know I'm probably getting into this thread a little late but I just noticed it. I think I would rate myself between 6-8. I race as clean as I can unless I'm just screwing around, then I might use the walls. I have a pretty decent car collection, and I think that I take turns really well, like I've mastered it or something, no matter what the course or circumstances.

I think I was beetwen 9-10
but after I see all this 1'48 in Clio competition (I'm 4secs behind) :lol:

I think I'm 7 :banghead:

Anyway.. Famine update this time for SSR5 II
(I know isn't fantastic):mad:
1'19:037

In spirit. Everyone knows that Italy is run by whomever has the most money at one time.:D I will when I get a new camera. My Kensington Software no longer provides updates and has become OBSOLETE :eek: :confused: :mad: That and a pic of my car(real one):D

Originally posted by 69Dodge_Charger
I know I'm probably getting into this thread a little late but I just noticed it. I think I would rate myself between 6-8. I race as clean as I can unless I'm just screwing around, then I might use the walls. I have a pretty decent car collection, and I think that I take turns really well, like I've mastered it or something, no matter what the course or circumstances.

Throw us some wall-free times for our little spot-races then... :D

Originally posted by Mr. Snowtire
In spirit. Everyone knows that Italy is run by whomever has the most money at one time.:D I will when I get a new camera. My Kensington Software no longer provides updates and has become OBSOLETE :eek: :confused: :mad: That and a pic of my car(real one):D

What car u have?
(I have a Peugeot206)

I think I will change to this:

:D

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 38
9- Racing, because I had a 96% success rate in the races and license tests.
8- Drifting, because I have 35 successful drift cars that I can drift, ranging from 900 hp to 210 hp and FR to MR.

I have a 100% success rate and all-gold licences, and the shortest ever recorded 100.0% completion in game days. Doesn't mean I'm any good against humans though.

Flick back to page 1, look at the "challenges" and have a crack. If you're not running with the top guys, don't be disappointed. If you are, join in some of the regular OLRs held at GTP, you'd enjoy it.

famine those challenges are crazy especially that clio at monaco im sorta doin the 78 laps now in my f-90 and im runnin 1'27.xxx as an average from bluegreen tires to orange then i pit when the 787b does i ran a 1'26xxx following it through the complex part of the track then got on the inside before that corner before the tunnel

those are insanetimes

Yes - I fear I may have to whip my Clio out again before the lead gets too hefty.

On a full tune Clio Race Car, running T8 tyres I can turn in 1'30s easily - clean mark you. And I'm nowhere near guys like big p and Flinx... Scary, isn't it? :D

Id say out of the three challenges, the Clio Road Car on sims is the toughest. I went for it a few nights ago for fun and only made it to 1'58.xxx. I must say those 1'56 's are pretty fast times.

what angers me is that i can never get the tires to grip well. i exit a corner and the tires suddenly make the car veer to a side. oh, no one's answered my questions, not even about the hp.

Apologies Talentless... I don't actually HAVE an answer for you :D The challenge was originally part of Arwin's Sim Tyres series. Graveltrap took part in that, so he'd probably be the best to answer.

Back