how good of a gran turismo player are you??

  • Thread starter Thread starter xAkirax2004
  • 358 comments
  • 12,628 views
I can't wait for next weekend. I-link racing against Jean and Flinx.

It will be the ass-kicking of the century:D
 
Ive been hearing of Arco for awhile now... Who is this guy and where can I see his fastest lap times or maybe replays?
 
Originally posted by Famine
MiH is good - but he's not as good as Arco and he'd be the first to admit it.

Taking Arco/Wiese, big p, jean and Honeycar as 10, MiH and myself would be lucky to get an 8.

Assuming a perfect Gaussian distribution, most people would get a 5, which makes a nonsense of all these 8s, 9s and 10s I've seen claimed.

I agree, that would make Mr P a 9 ;)


As for myself........ I'm not aware of a chick who is faster than me ( not aware of any actually) so I'm a 10 :p :D
 
Originally posted by made in holland
I can't wait for next weekend. I-link racing against Jean and Flinx.

It will be the ass-kicking of the century:D

I can't wait for October :D :p
 
Originally posted by T13R
Ive been hearing of Arco for awhile now... Who is this guy and where can I see his fastest lap times or maybe replays?

He is the god of GT3 :bowdown: :bowdown:

I wonder if he'll grace us with his presence in October :cool:
 
How could I miss Flinx off the list... D'oh!

Mr. P is most certainly a 9. Lotus is most certainly an 8 if MiH and I are. She's most certainly capable of handing my ass to me on a big silver dish.

My girlfriend is the outright fastest lass though - I let her have a go in the CL666 :D
 
Mercedes has a devil car now? ok.
 
I could only manage 1'57.385 at monaco with TCS and ASM off, funny thing is, I hate both that car and the track. -.-;;
 
Yay Ferrari's winnin Le Manz, again, wait till the last 4 laps then it'll blow up or something..-.-;
 
Originally posted by Famine
How could I miss Flinx off the list... D'oh!

Mr. P is most certainly a 9. Lotus is most certainly an 8 if MiH and I are. She's most certainly capable of handing my ass to me on a big silver dish.

My girlfriend is the outright fastest lass though - I let her have a go in the CL666 :D

I had the chance to try Roxa-Supra's Hybrid Merc at the last I-link.

That thing is hilarious:D
 
Originally posted by graveltrap
bouncing off the walls :irked: try and do it with out touching the walls....touching the walls is considered cheating in OLR....muppet!!!

My best clean time 1'56.974

The best clean time...so far 1'56.515 KartNo38

i was being sarcastic - had a clen 1:55 but my first lasp was terrible and i ran a 1:58
 
Monaco is one of my favorite tracks. But I've only used Miss Cleo at Seattle.
 
Originally posted by Talentless
Mercedes has a devil car now? ok.

They don't know about it yet... :D

It's a hybrid CL600 with a 4000hp Speed 12 engine and F1 chassis... 33s at Midfield!
 
Oh, well, why not make it a top fueler ang give it 6000hp?
 
Originally posted by Famine
How could I miss Flinx off the list... D'oh!

Mr. P is most certainly a 9. Lotus is most certainly an 8 if MiH and I are. She's most certainly capable of handing my ass to me on a big silver dish.

My girlfriend is the outright fastest lass though - I let her have a go in the CL666 :D

"Most certainly an 8" :D that's a good rating, nowt to be ashamed of :)

As for hybrids..I can't drive them for **** :O
 
its to hard to rate yourself because you dont how good the best players i think people drive types of cars better then ohers i have always been very fast in f1 cars and i always drive better with tyres that are very worn in the yellow orange stage rather then the green and when racing mates can pit so much later and still keep a good pace
 
Originally posted by made in holland
You can check our own Time Trial thread for his TT times.

His "home forums" is http://www.granturismo3.de
My german is not too good right now... hehe, maybe you can post the link to the TT thread for me plz?
 
Originally posted by lotus350
"Most certainly an 8" :D that's a good rating, nowt to be ashamed of :)

As for hybrids..I can't drive them for **** :O

Me neither.

With the hybrid Cl600 i couldn't even blink my eyes or i was in the walls....where i was most of the lap anyway.
 
Originally posted by James1985
its to hard to rate yourself because you dont how good the best players i think people drive types of cars better then ohers i have always been very fast in f1 cars and i always drive better with tyres that are very worn in the yellow orange stage rather then the green and when racing mates can pit so much later and still keep a good pace
hey James, some punctuation would help there :p
 
But i don't know if all his times are up to date. I know that he drove a 4.36.5 TT10 time.

I have the replay of that one. Beauty.
 
Originally posted by made in holland
But i don't know if all his times are up to date. I know that he drove a 4.36.5 TT10 time.

I have the replay of that one. Beauty.

They aren't, simply because he hasn't requested them to be.. he gave permission to post his set of 10 but hasn't once asked for any of them to be updated :odd: he's shy I guess, being a god an all :rolleyes: :lol:
 
Originally posted by Talentless
Oh, well, why not make it a top fueler ang give it 6000hp?

Top fuellers can't turn :D
 
well this thread is going better than i expected.:p Anyway, i thank you all for giving your honest comments and actually backing up why you give yourself that score.

btw famine that challenge looks intresting...might try it tonite after i finish up gt all-stars.:D

Akira OUT...
 
i'd give myself a 9, because i have quick lap times and i race clean and i have nearly completed it!!
 
Hmm...

I don't know if I'll even be able to get the S2000 LM. I'm in the middle of trying to win in 228 days, and I was going to get the RX-7 LM from the Amateur Dream Car. Maybe I'll get lucky on an endurance.
 
Back