how good of a gran turismo player are you??

  • Thread starter Thread starter xAkirax2004
  • 358 comments
  • 12,628 views
wow exhaust_note a clean 1:55 on simulation tyres.....got a replay........it took me two weeks to break into the 1'56's
 
Originally posted by BadBatsuMaru
Hmm...

I don't know if I'll even be able to get the S2000 LM. I'm in the middle of trying to win in 228 days, and I was going to get the RX-7 LM from the Amateur Dream Car. Maybe I'll get lucky on an endurance.

are you crazy?...

the only enduro you can get the RX-7 lm is...

*dadd daa dummm....*

TOKYO ROUTE 246:eek:

anyway best of luck to you.

Akira OUT
 
Might disqualify me, but I'll go ahead and give the time I sent to Famine for the Cleo/Monaco challenge.
1:54.321, yes, 54321. I lost around 0.3xx out of a -0.9xx at t2. Could've been 1:54. I spent 19-20 miles and was either at 299 horsepower for the lap, or it changed to 300 during the lap.
 
Originally posted by graveltrap
wow exhaust_note a clean 1:55 on simulation tyres.....got a replay........it took me two weeks to break into the 1'56's

i had the wrong car, my best is a 2:00.422
 
Scary...

kart no.38 is a fast guy - he's certainly a 9er... And you've hacked 2s off him...
 
Originally posted by Famine
Scary...

kart no.38 is a fast guy - he's certainly a 9er... And you've hacked 2s off him...

Who did, and with what and where?
 
Originally posted by graveltrap
bouncing off the walls :irked: try and do it with out touching the walls....touching the walls is considered cheating in OLR....muppet!!!

My best clean time 1'56.974

The best clean time...so far 1'56.515 KartNo38

I guess this is what you mean.
 
wow. :odd: 1:56.515...thats crazy like my average if i did that id be like 2:07.XXX because i suck so bad :lol:

Akira OUT...
 
I would say 8-9 cause I have 100% win ratio and give the Ai some Compettion too and I dont have one snigle F1 car and my fastest car is Toyota GT One Road Car 630Hp
 
I'm better than 2 seconds ahead of him so far, Akira. I wonder what his mileage was.
 
Here are my settings as best I can remember them.

rh: 85/95
dampers: 10/10
camber: 3.3/1.7
toe: 0.5/0.?
18/16
10/20/40 or stock, i think.
auto 24
max d f
asm/tcs: 0

bought, not won.
 
^^^ i didn't buy anything for the car except sims, i left it completely stock
 
i oil changed.
what's the stock hp?
 
Originally posted by Talentless
I'm better than 2 seconds ahead of him so far, Akira. I wonder what his mileage was.

guess thats a factor at times...
 
I consider myself to certainly not be a 9. I wonder how much time I have to bask in my position until Kart puts me in my place, if he decides he wants to?
 
Famine, I got a 1'16:670 on SSR5 Wet II up to now, and I know I can shave off atleast another half second for sure without changing my current settings.
 
I just went QUITE fast on Cote D'Azure with the Clio Race car and sim tires... 1'51:176
 
You guys said Clio Race Car ( the one with 299 hp ), Oil Change, and Sims on Monaco track right? Cuz thats what I used. I took some pics just in case. And my replay is saved.
 
How'd you manage that time? Settings, driving technique?
 
Originally posted by Talentless
How'd you manage that time? Settings, driving technique?
Lowered ride height to 85 mm front/rear
Maxed downforce
Brake distribution at lvl 16 in front, and lvl 20 in rear.
ASM 0
TCS 1

Basically my first lap was in the 1'58s because it was sliding too much. So I slightly pressed the gas in the corners as to not spin the car, but neither slowing it down. Its all in the throttle control.
 
what are your speeds?
 
Want me to go get all the analyzer data?
 
Here is one as I crossed the line.
 

Attachments

  • cliopic1.jpg
    cliopic1.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 130
Here is another where you can see the car with the times.
 

Attachments

  • 103-0386_img.jpg
    103-0386_img.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 125
I believe you, I just want to know how. What's the mileage say?
 
14 miles?

sigh . . .
 
Here is one where you can see my HP:
 

Attachments

  • cliosavepic.jpg
    cliosavepic.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 121
Well, now I'm depressed.

Oh, well.
 
Back