If you could choose one car......

• Thread starter Peter
  • 124 comments

Peter

(Banned)
pj-gm
lol not happening
.....to get in GT5P before the full game releases. I'd love the Ferrari Enzo or Bugatti Veyron or Pagani Zonda or maybe some JGTC cars. Even a few rally cars to drift around Eiger.

Last edited:
Super cars? Bah, we've had plenty so far in the updates, I want more low-end to middle-range cars. Give me some Vauxhalls to throw around for a change.
Besides, GT5:P's physics seem to work far better for low-speed driving than they do for high-speed e.g. F2007.

To stay on topic though: my one car would be a Ford Cortina just for a bit of history to mix it up with.

Why do people want the bugatti veyron, its not even the fastest production car anymore and i bet it drives like a house.

I would love to see a 911 GT3 RS in prolouge.

Gumpert Apollo - 1.17.1
Ascari A10 - 1.17.3
Koenigsegg CCX (with Top Gear spoiler) - 1.17.6
Pagani Zonda F Roadster - 1.17.8
Caterham R500 - 1.17.9
Bugatti Veyron - 1.18.3

The apollo, A10, CXX, Zonda, R500 are all faster than the veryon around the TopGear track.

Ferrari F50.

F1 derived NA V12, proper, racecar suspension, active aero, no driver aids, no roof.

Gimme one over the F40 any day.

22b please...
and 911 GT3 rs ...that would be a nightmare for all the GTR fanboys...imo...don't take this wrong, i love the GTR too, incredible car especially for it's price

Some old model car or a racing car.
I don't wanna see cars like Bugati Beyron, for example a Rally Car can make me laughting more than these kind of cars, because in the corners are more funny.
But anyway if I have to choice I prefear a Toyota, or a Porsche, or a Peugeot, because we havn't any in Prologue. A Peugeot 205 T16 would be nice.

Why do people want the bugatti veyron, its not even the fastest production car anymore and i bet it drives like a house.

Maybe they want it because they're just fans of the car? They might not care that it's not the fastest anymore. :rolleyes:

Its between the Audi R10 and the Mclaren F1 GTR. Both are amazing. I just can't decide. I have a feeling that the amount of cars in GT5 is going to be a lot less than we are used to. Something like 300-500.

The R10 is awesome but the F1 GTR was my favorite car in GT4. Ahhh.

Mazda Miata. Why wasn't it in GT5: P to begin with? The Cappuccino and the Copen made the cut. Someone at Polyphony must have a Miata in the parking lot or, if they all take the bullet train, at least access to one.

But yes, E30 ///M3 or its rival, the 190E Cosworth 2.5-16v. I was surprised to see the Integrale in Prologue. :)

Miata (Eunos Roadster) was in GTHD, I'm also a little suprised it never was included in GT5P.

Last edited:
How about the opal speedster. Someone posted a picture of one earlier and it reminded me that it was one of the great race series in gt4.

To stay on topic though: my one car would be a Ford Cortina just for a bit of history to mix it up with.
indeed, the FIA TC-65 Lotus Cortina from GT Legends would be great to have in GT5P, or the full game 👍

GRAB_001300.jpg

Last edited:
The Mazda Miata stands out as the strangest exclusion in GT5P... considering there were a zillion Miatas in GT4... and I would like to see the McLaren make a return to the game, too.

But the car I really would like to see in GT5P is the Ford Focus RS. I'd rather have that than the uber-porker ST that's there right now. Failing that, give me back my V6 Alfa Romeo GT... absolutely beyoootiful car... especially compared to the ugly nose-heaviness of the Brera.

I'd like to see a Veyron, but there's something better than that...

the Daihatsu Midget. Seriously, this thing is the best. Drving it around the Nurburburing on GT4 was fantastic fun, and imagine what it'd be like in GT5P and GT5. Even better, maybe a tuned version. Yes I know it's probably slower than someone running but it's just great fun for messing around.

But if we were aloud two cars, Jag S type. The one in GT4 was diesel, which I hated, so a petrol one would be perfect.

Back