Introducing the "Gran Turismo SPORT" Additional Free Update - March 2019

For Next(April) update?
962C '88
FIT HYBRID '14
AE86 GTAPEX '83
R8 '65
TT '03
X2014 Competition

It was listed on the website until a few minutes ago!
I'm seeing the same lists. I'm going to back up OP's claims and confirm that Inspect Element is thankfully not involved here!

Audi TT Coupe 3.2 quattro '03

View attachment 810130

Gran Turismo Red Bull X2014 Competition

View attachment 810132

Honda Fit Hybrid '14

View attachment 810131

Porsche 962 C '88

View attachment 810127

Renault R8 Gordini '66

View attachment 810128

It's also worth noting that the R8 Gordini is listed under Renault, not under the existing Renault Sport. Proof:

Toyota Sprinter Trueno 3door 1600GT APEX (AE86) '83

View attachment 810126

"When performing a gear change using an H-pattern shifter and clutch, and with the transmission set to [Manual], a grinding sound effect will now be played when the revs are not matching"

As someone who has never driven stick shift in real life and recently started practicing shifting on the Logitech shifter, what does this mean?

All I know is that I feel like I need to re-learn shifting again and won't feel so OP on the Daily A or B races. :odd:

E- I mostly have trouble shifting up now. Right now, it looks like I have to shift much slower now, so I'm probably shifting at around the same time it takes for someone using paddles or DS4 to shift. If this makes the playing field more even, I don't mind that.

Last edited:
Other cars in the game which have different “overtaking systems”, like KERS (Kinetic Energy Recovery Systems) or DRS (Drag Reduction Systems), can also use the “overtake” button for temporary speed boosts.

Does this mean it isn't possible to use DRS and KERS separately in a McLaren P1 GTR? DRIVECLUB did this.

How does the boost actually work? I was getting no boost when driving the SF. Had it mapped too.
You hold down the button and you get a small boost in acceleration. It's only meant for overtaking and most noticeable when using it to overtake. Towards the right side of the in race display you'll see a gauge marked "OVERTAKE" that displays how much boost energy you have left, which turns red when you have it engaged.

Too early to turn on the PS4. Anyone have prices for the new cars?
The Ferrari 250 is 12.5 million, the Stratos is 600 grand, the Countach is 500 grand and the Super Formulas are a million each. So 15.6 million to buy everything, unless you feel like holding off on buying that hyper expensive Ferrari.

I haven't tried it yet, but the only thing I hope about the shifter thing is that they still had the decency of accelerating the regular paddle shifts on cars like the GT86, and not just made H-shifting as painfully slow instead. Don't get me wrong, I completely agree the advantage H shifters had was too strong and something needed to be done, but the whole grandma shifting on cars like the GT86 or the R32 GT-R is just ridiculous.

It's the 2017 Gr.3 version
confirmed :
i1B1KF3ReRVXKcc.jpg

The Ferrari 250 is 12.5 million, the Stratos is 600 grand, the Countach is 500 grand and the Super Formulas are a million each. So 15.6 million to buy everything, unless you feel like holding off on buying that hyper expensive Ferrari.

Oh wonderful, so now there are two N-cars that cost a combined 27.5 million, which, at 345,000 Cr. per BMB grind, will take 16 hours worth of grinding to afford (12 minutes per race x 80 races.)

Well, at least I can buy the Stratos and Countach today.

Back