Introducing the "Gran Turismo SPORT" Additional Free Update - March 2019

Oh wonderful, so now there are two N-cars that cost a combined 27.5 million, which, at 345,000 Cr. per BMB grind, will take 16 hours worth of grinding to afford (12 minutes per race x 80 races.)

Well, at least I can buy the Stratos and Countach today.
You can actually get 375 grand per race at Blue Moon Bay quite easily with the GT40 in N300. I've put over 10000 miles on mine because I use it for money grinding. What do you run Blue Moon with?

You can actually get 375 grand per race at Blue Moon Bay quite easily with the GT40 in N300. I've put over 10000 miles on mine because I use it for money grinding. What do you run Blue Moon with?

Mercedes AMG GT S. This is my video:

It's easy for me, unlike using the KTM X-BOW was, or the RX500. Haven't tried the GT40 but anything lightweight + RWD is too risky for me. I'm lazy.

It's easy for me, unlike using the KTM X-BOW was, or the RX500. Haven't tried the GT40 but anything lightweight + RWD is too risky for me. I'm lazy.

The GT40 isn't actually that bad. It's less slippery than the X-Bow or RX500 and has better top end speed. There are other N300 choices too but the GT40 is my go to. I use a setup similar to this:

First of all..... they could ADD a extra track in this cause the amount of real world tracks in very poor in this game..... And second.... Why do the extra rounds never allow us to ride the Red Bull ring ???? There’s more in life than Tokio, Willow Springs, Brands Hatch or that lame mini test track in Japan !... Get a little bit more creative PD !......

Try this tune (not mine, no credit for me!) for the KTM, N300, £375k

Only change I made was to nudge top speed down to 18x mph

It is so stable! Even with DS4 you can easy get 1:46:xx laps. Only need to brake a bit at the 100m marker for the first corner, take it at 125mph. Turn 2 & 3 full speed. You'll fly past the La Ferrari on Lap 11, Turn 3!

If you have self-imposed restrictions on tyre compounds or TCS this isn't for you, but it's only for grinding!

Did they fix the bug where your car wouldn't be physically shown in the loading screen before a GT League race?

Oh wonderful, so now there are two N-cars that cost a combined 27.5 million, which, at 345,000 Cr. per BMB grind, will take 16 hours worth of grinding to afford (12 minutes per race x 80 races.)

Now I know why I have 304 wins at BMB:D

Aching to get home to try the new update, but still another 7hrs or so, painful! :D

Any more hands on with the clutch + H-shifter? I understand it had advantage, but I really hope it's not super slow now. Manual shifting is painfully slow on some cars, especially lower end ones.

Ferrari 250 GT....12.5 million
Countach 25Th anniv 1988....500,000
Lancia Stratos...600,000
SF19 Toyota .....1 million
SF19 Honda.....1 million
Total...15.6 million.

Thank you this is the info I was looking for. $12.5 mil grind for the Ferrari while everything else is affordable.

Feeling bad for who has to grind for ferrari. Lucky for me I already have money and i will buy it as soon as go home.

If you switch off the stability control (triangle) you can save many seconds easily (IMHO it's the most unusefull driving aid).

IR

"When performing a gear change using an H-pattern shifter and clutch, and with the transmission set to [Manual], a grinding sound effect will now be played when the revs are not matching"

As someone who has never driven stick shift in real life and recently started practicing shifting on the Logitech shifter, what does this mean?

All I know is that I feel like I need to re-learn shifting again and won't feel so OP on the Daily A or B races. :odd:

E- I mostly have trouble shifting up now. Right now, it looks like I have to shift much slower now, so I'm probably shifting at around the same time it takes for someone using paddles or DS4 to shift. If this makes the playing field more even, I don't mind that.

The grinding happens when the gears are not meshing with each other. In this case it seems like it's because a gear change was attempted without proper use of the clutch, which means that the gear that is linked to the engine is carrying a lot of load and has difficulties matching the speed of the gear that is linked to the wheels.

I hope we will see a different button for DRS in the future. It is a bit dumb that you have to hold the button to activate the DRS.

Did anyone understand when you can activate the DRS? I know that it doesn't work in corners but even on some 300-500m straights it isn't available the whole time.

Tested the P1 GTR.

Tested the Countach at Tsukuba for 25 laps. Best lap was a mid-1:02

Compare with the LP400 I tested on March 7:

Virtually no difference on this track. Incredible.

Is the 25th Anniversary Countach still impossibly hard to control like the LP400?

Back