June update predictions

• Thread starter alex511
  • 694 comments
Which is it, prediction (evidence based reasoning of future outcome) or hope (blind wishing)?
It’s possible for update. as stated will be fixed by upcoming update.

My hope is, it will be fixed now in june.

Last edited:
When it comes to GT and PD its all about hope, bar the silhouettes on twitter.

Most threads filled with "predictions" are mostly just speculation based on whishes anyways imo...

Lets face it, theres just more and more players becoming increasingly confused by this game. Not all will accept the state its in atm and so i guess many of us hope for some radical changes to what imo is the biggest letdown of the franchise to date.

When it comes to GT and PD its all about hope, bar the silhouettes on twitter.

Most threads filled with "predictions" are mostly just speculation based on whishes anyways imo...

Lets face it, theres just more and more players becoming increasingly confused by this game. Not all will accept the state its in atm and so i guess many of us hope for some radical changes to what imo is the biggest letdown of the franchise to date.
You also have people filling in their cynicism based on update patterns.

the ability to sell cars.
And to save our ghosts for CE and time trials
This.Nothing like tuning a car,setting a time then saving and reloading ghost to race against in a different tuned car.Was this a feature in GT sport?I havent played it in a long time so cant remember.

wonder if porsche and PD are making something for us...since PORSCHE MOTORSPORT gave couple of days ago video of TIMO driving gt7...and talking about 919 EVO...
MAYBE SOMETHING IS COOKING 😁

The GR GT3 Concept was announced to be in development. That's nearly six months, from when it was announced.
There's also an updated announcement of the GR Corolla. We don't kno what new Toyota will debut for the he GR Cup, later this year. So, I'd predict the he GR Corolla or GR GT3 this update.

Sorry for Toyota haters. ;)

I was close in predicting(guessing) the Suzuki Concept, as the final silhouette car. Which, wound up being a VGT. 've gotten nothing else. We'll see what we get.
More like three a day, since almost all threads turn into whine or full-blown tantrums, no matter the topic.
There really should be one thread for all the complaining - leave the rest of the forum for other topics. (I know which thread I wouldn't be visiting.)
Yeah, the days of an Epic Whining and crying thread are useless.

Last edited:
The GR GT3 Concept was announced to be in development. That's nearly six months, from when it was announced.
There's also an updated announcement of the GR Corolla. We don't kno what new Toyota will debut for the he GR Cup, later this year. So, I'd predict the he GR Corolla or GR GT3 this update.

Sorry for Toyota haters. ;)

I was close in predicting(guessing) the Suzuki Concept, as the final silhouette car. Which, wound up being a VGT. 've gotten nothing else. We'll see what we get.

Yeah, the days of an Epic Whining and crying thread are useless.
Whining and Crying: "This isn' t even my final Form!"
Dragon Ball Z Cell GIF by MANGOTEETH

More like three a day, since almost all threads turn into whine or full-blown tantrums, no matter the topic.
There really should be one thread for all the complaining - leave the rest of the forum for other topics. (I know which thread I wouldn't be visiting.)
You beat me to it. The only thing I can be certain of after next update, alas, is endless complaints on this forum.

Last edited:
Do you do that when you're discussing other aspects of life? When you talk to your work mates, do you tell Brian and Terry who loves the management to go off in the corner and be positive on their own? When you talk with your friends about your favourite sports team, do you tell Peter who has criticisms of the team to go stand in the corner on his own?

Or, maybe, just maybe, do you all discuss things together, positive and negative, with opposing views? Echo chambers in either way are not how a discussion forum thrives. Otherwise they just go like this:

"What do you guys think of the new update?"

"I like it"
"I also like it"
"I quite like it"
"I think it sucks, the events are badly balanced" [deleted]
"Events are great"
"I agree"

Riveting stuff.

If you feel like many of the topics are slanted negatively and you don't have any solid rebuttals to the points/issues being raised, have you asked yourself if there is therefore a good reason it's mostly negative?

A track is coming next month.

Apricot Hill has been teased in previous weeks. Whether it’s that track or a real world one is anyones guess.

Cars just seem to be random. Unless we get a themed pack like the latest Super GT Class 1 cars.

Latest Posts

Back