let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,831 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by emad
i think it's 92kb? I usually keep mine under 80 whenever I can

@burnout - nicely done. What app? Looks a lot like bryce
Thank you. It was my first peice in Terragen. A few brushes of green on the mountians in PS to give them a little color and help them not look so concrety.
No I mean in Pixels.
Like ?x?
Whatever. People usually prefer about 800x600 so they can see the whole thing easily, but GTP will let you use whatever.
 
Here's mine.
I've linked it to my forums so i didn't have to upload it.
post-20-1082042085.jpg
 
2advanced.
 

Attachments

  • 2a1.jpg
    2a1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 128
My latest.
 

Attachments

  • untitled-1.jpg
    untitled-1.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 124
Hmm, pressing the "Prt Scr" button doesn't seem to be working for me. I guess that button is broken? :/
 
Originally posted by tabs
Hmm, pressing the "Prt Scr" button doesn't seem to be working for me. I guess that button is broken? :/
Print screen copies it to the clipboard. Go into MSPaint (or some other image editing program....I dont remeber what windows comes with....) and hit Ctrl-V. The screenshot should pop up. And if that fails, there are a number of free screen capture programs out there, check www.tucows.com.
 
Originally posted by skip0110
Print screen copies it to the clipboard. Go into MSPaint (or some other image editing program....I dont remeber what windows comes with....) and hit Ctrl-V. The screenshot should pop up. And if that fails, there are a number of free screen capture programs out there, check www.tucows.com.
I'm a moron. :dunce:

Here's mine:

DESK.jpg
 
Originally posted by Coreyxtreme
Here's mine.
I've linked it to my forums so i didn't have to upload it.
post-20-1082042085.jpg
lol, the background and the music remind me of the Six Flags commercial on TV :lol:
 
Here's my new one.
I bet i'll update on Sunday after the race.
post-20-1082126173.jpg
 
The one on my brothers' computer right now.
d.aspx
 
Originally posted by toyomatt84
Do you have Photoshop akira? You could try and just get his and modify it to the color you want. It's not that hard.

No, I dont know how to change the color.

Please tell me.
 
This is the best way to change colour in my knowledge.

AFTER:

After going through the image, I've attached play around with that Hue/Saturation menu. Your bound to get a colour you like. 👍
 

Attachments

  • akir.png
    akir.png
    42.9 KB · Views: 80
Thanks, Slick. The theme is Luna VX, Shannon posted it on the last page. 👍
 
That's alright, I don't get how to install those things anyway.
 
Here's how I change colors. Go into PS, and open your picture. Go to Select>Color Range. Then use the eyedropper and select the color. Then change your fuzziness, starting from 0, until you have the color you want. Or choose the color you don't want, and then go to Select>Inverse. And then change the color. You can also use the different types of Edit>Fill options (IE Multiply, Overlay, Normal, etc..) till you have your color.
 
Made it myself:
 

Attachments

  • desktop04-17-04.jpg
    desktop04-17-04.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 156
My latest.
 

Attachments

  • untitled-1.jpg
    untitled-1.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 151
Here is my latest, just without the icons. :p

ut2k4scrn1.jpg
 
Hey slick6 you have a full pic of that CTS? Thanks, nice avatar btw.
 
Slick6, that 5x guy has one helluva site. It's so clean, and well thought out. I like it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back