let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,828 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
lildragon.jpg


DragOOOOn! - (700 KB)

and this next one isn't really on my desktop, i just thought u guys might like to see it. :)

screenshot027.jpg
 
^That's a great one, newest Macinslosh, the ever non-existant. :D
 
:O
 

Attachments

  • desktop11.jpg
    desktop11.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 121
Nah, the guy who owns the car did not post them.

I guess he does not want his car to be replicated by anyone else ;) but his car is really nice inside! :drool:
 

Well it's the nicest bug eyed Impreza i've seen.

My desktops are so awesome.
 
Originally posted by Thio
Nah, the guy who owns the car did not post them.

I guess he does not want his car to be replicated by anyone else ;) but his car is really nice inside! :drool:

He has Prodrive P1s... I want them for my car, those exact color. Now I'm envious.
 
Originally posted by Goomba
He has Prodrive P1s... I want them for my car, those exact color. Now I'm envious.
True, you can tell by the picture ;)

From the forum:
Originally posted by SonicYelloWRX
If I recall correctly it's the orciari wrc grill molded into the stock bumper with the prodrive lip, Paulie your car is my favorite wrx ever

Then he has the engine mods, which he did not list.

Dang.
 
Originally posted by bondy_1625
thx

why cant this smily be on this board
furious1.gif


:lol:
:lol:

I posted that smiley a few months back. Man, that was hilarious :lol:
 
Minimalistic and clean enough for me to like, but still eye catching (if i do say so myself).
 

Attachments

  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 76
Pretty nice, donbenni. Mine's the same as the last time I posted.
 
Originally posted by Thio
True, you can tell by the picture ;)

From the forum:


Then he has the engine mods, which he did not list.

Dang.

Yes. I'm in the process of buying a set of wheels, so I know most of the Subaru specific wheels.

The gaping whole thats infront of the hoodscoop may mean serious... Or just for show. Maybe a new turbo, something. I'm clueless.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back