Lewis Hamiltons GT Sport setup

  • Thread starter Thread starter @nndr3w
  • 48 comments
  • 12,043 views
Messages
220
United Kingdom
London
Messages
GR00VE-R1DER
Not sure how to share the link. Lewis Hamiltons Instagram feed has his GT Sport setup.
 
It kinda also then has someone else play it while he enjoys time with his dogs :lol:
 
Someone create a PSN ID called N. Rosberg and beat all of Hamilton's times.
This Senna guy whos name I've heard a few times appears to consistently be fast, Probably faster than Hamilton :sly:
 
C66343_B2_3_ADC_4_DDE_89_BB_60_A6_B8264715.jpg
 
:lol: grand turismo sport and he tagged the wrong Instagram ID
 
Guys, stop this. He loves us. We’re the best! And GranD Turismo is the best!
 
He doesn't have any times on that track :D

Also, every one with a wheelset would align it right in front of the tv.
 
Clearly someone’s playing on his rig, in nearly every thing he posts with sound you can hear GTSport in the background
 
Are you sure it isn't just the main menu?
 
I love Lewis, I wouldn't be watching F1 if Lewis hadn't been in it. People who dislike or rather dislike enough to post against him need to think about their own lives while they live under the bridge in troll land, drinking salty water.

From the small clip I saw of him with Kaz, it gave me the impression Lewis wanted to give more to the game and the players. If the basis of that picture above is actually real - I mean the correctly spelt "14hr paid partnership with thegranturismo" albeit missing a space, highlights a salty feeling that he wasn't allowed to give what he wanted in the game and was just used as a marketing tool by Kaz.

But to believe its real that LH ponsed about on a PC to add some text over a picture he took, well that doesn't cut it with me.
 
I love Lewis, I wouldn't be watching F1 if Lewis hadn't been in it. People who dislike or rather dislike enough to post against him need to think about their own lives while they live under the bridge in troll land, drinking salty water.

From the small clip I saw of him with Kaz, it gave me the impression Lewis wanted to give more to the game and the players. If the basis of that picture above is actually real - I mean the correctly spelt "14hr paid partnership with thegranturismo" albeit missing a space, highlights a salty feeling that he wasn't allowed to give what he wanted in the game and was just used as a marketing tool by Kaz.

But to believe its real that LH ponsed about on a PC to add some text over a picture he took, well that doesn't cut it with me.
To be fair, I think most people here have at least once put a D in Gran Turismo before.. it’s just that some people need to feel superior to others I guess
 
To be fair, I think most people here have at least once put a D in Gran Turismo before.. it’s just that some people need to feel superior to others I guess

Agreed....Welcome to the internet and social media in one of its worst guises....the need to demonstrate superiority (speed of reaching trophies abd levels by any means....).
 
I wonder how many digital car models that paid partnership could have played for.
 
Here was I clicking on this thread thinking I'm gonna see a multi-thousand dollar racing rig. What an underwhelming "setup"
Have you not seen the F1 simulators :)
 
“Paid partnership with thegranturismo”

I think that’s pretty obvious considering he can’t even spell it right. :lol:
He's probably getting confused with The Grand Tour ;)
 
I love Lewis, I wouldn't be watching F1 if Lewis hadn't been in it. People who dislike or rather dislike enough to post against him need to think about their own lives while they live under the bridge in troll land, drinking salty water.

From the small clip I saw of him with Kaz, it gave me the impression Lewis wanted to give more to the game and the players. If the basis of that picture above is actually real - I mean the correctly spelt "14hr paid partnership with thegranturismo" albeit missing a space, highlights a salty feeling that he wasn't allowed to give what he wanted in the game and was just used as a marketing tool by Kaz.

But to believe its real that LH ponsed about on a PC to add some text over a picture he took, well that doesn't cut it with me.

To clarify, the "14Hr" part refers to how long ago the post appeared on his Instagram feed.

The "Paid partnership with thegranturismo" is something that has started appearing relatively recently since some jurisdictions around the world (the UK in particular) have started cracking down on paid marketing not being presented as such. Although these measures are still taking time to filter through to small time influencers (i.e. many are noncompliant), LH (well, his brand folks) will be very attuned to this - LH is a serious brand these days.

Otherwise I do think paid marketing can be for both for personal remuneration and enjoyment. It's rare to find someone who will endorse something purely for cash, particularly when you are developing a lucrative lifestyle brand like LH is these days. His team's focus will be on building longevity into that brand, so I'm sure while he might not be jumping onto GT Sport after winning the World Championship, LH is familiar and comfortable with the GT brand.

EDIT: that said, come on LH, at least align the wheel with the TV!
 
Back