Lewis Hamiltons GT Sport setup

  • Thread starter Thread starter @nndr3w
  • 48 comments
  • 12,043 views
Gran Turismo has the best fans
Yeh I cringe when he goes on about the fans, but it's nice that at least one driver talks to the crowd who pay money and time to actually go to the race track to watch.
I cringed 1000x more when the USA race had that driver introduction thing.
 
I am not a LH fan, but I am genuinely interested to see where this goes.
I'm betting he has a hard time adapting to the game... he is so trained on what a car will and will not do in real life, and so in-tune with the complete vehicle interface (movements/reactions/sounds, what he feels through his "butt") that sitting in a chair, the disconnectedness... the things you can get away with in the game that do not translate...
Very interested to see.

I realize he has countless hours time in a multimillion dollar sim-rig...
Wondering if he'll play from the static sofa or playseat like the vast majority of "us".
 
My brother races in the monposto calendar and has an open wheel Jedi car. He popped over the weekend and had a play on GT Sport using my T300RS and F599XX wheel. He was impressed with how it played. He mentioned the main difference is when you race in real life you can feel the car losing grip in your backside before the steering wheel. SO his reaction time was delayed playing gt sport.
 
My brother races in the monposto calendar and has an open wheel Jedi car. He popped over the weekend and had a play on GT Sport using my T300RS and F599XX wheel. He was impressed with how it played. He mentioned the main difference is when you race in real life you can feel the car losing grip in your backside before the steering wheel. SO his reaction time was delayed playing gt sport.
You'd need something like this to replicate that feeling :D

 
lol I think in one of his videos with Bottas after the season ended, he mentioned how he sucks at spelling
 
Note there is now with 1.10 in the Hamilton Museum the start of a lap reference section......
 

From 1.09 Release notes

5. Brand Central
 - We have added the “Lewis Hamilton Reference Laps #1 – Nürburgring” to the 'Lewis Hamilton' section of Brand Central;
 - A museum section has been added to Chevrolet;
 - Special Scapes spots have been added to Bugatti.1.09 release notes on official website or in game notification section
 
Last edited:
This Senna guy whos name I've heard a few times appears to consistently be fast, Probably faster than Hamilton :sly:
I’ve played with a Brazilian named senna quite a few times. He is pretty fast don’t really wanna comment on his sportsmanship lol
 
To be fair, I think most people here have at least once put a D in Gran Turismo before.. it’s just that some people need to feel superior to others I guess
I put the “D” in GT everyday!...wait a minute, that didn’t come out right

Edit: again I am sorry for the double post. I’m sorry mods, still a bit new and getting used to things.
 
Under brand central - Lewis Hamilton. Theres full footage of him lapping the AMG with his best time. :)

Has anyone tried to beat Lewis's time?
 
Last edited:
OK, so on a DS4 controller, and admittedly with TC set at 2 because i'm a little amateur, I did a 1:58.576 after one warm up lap of 1:59.8.

I'm not very good, so I expect plenty of people to smoke LH's time
 
Guys stop with this GranD Turismo thing or I will boot up Force Motorsport 7!
 
I put the “D” in GT everyday!...wait a minute, that didn’t come out right

Edit: again I am sorry for the double post. I’m sorry mods, still a bit new and getting used to things.

LOL my friend
 
OK, so on a DS4 controller, and admittedly with TC set at 2 because i'm a little amateur, I did a 1:58.576 after one warm up lap of 1:59.8.

I'm not very good, so I expect plenty of people to smoke LH's time

DS4, Lewis settings - everything off except ABS - cockpit view - staying within the lines - 1.57.230

That Lewis is fast, he should think about driving for a living!
 
Last edited:
Back