Livery Editor - CarsConfirmed (GT6) 

• Thread starter zzz_pt
  • 173 comments
I don't want to get anyone's mood down because of what am i going to point out, but i
don't think we will get a Livery Editor similar as the Trackmania in GT6.
It is just too much work for GT6 now since
they have Vision GT, Artyon Senna and other content coming along in updates.

Sure they could make, for example on some cars 10 stripes or shapes in different colors,
more than that i am not so sure.

A Livery Editor of that size and complexity "could" be made for GT7, if they consider it.

I don't want to get anyone's mood down because of what am i going to point out, but i
don't think we will get a Livery Editor similar as the Trackmania in GT6.
It is just too much work for GT6 now since
they have Vision GT, Artyon Senna and other content coming along in updates.

Sure they could make, for example on some cars 10 stripes or shapes in different colors,
more than that i am not so sure.

A Livery Editor of that size and complexity "could" be made for GT7, if they consider it.
Totally agree I never thought it would come to GT6 it's to late,something like that would have to be in the game on release day.But with that said if it's not in GT7 I will be extremely disappointed,to be honest if GT7 isn't mind blowing then I'm not getting it,we've given them way to much support and money to be given another half a** game.

Unless there's an approval process, I don't see this happening. I don't think people drawing penises on their cars is okay.

I'm all for a livery editor, even if it's just a in-game one like Forza has.. But ultimately I would want one in the same way LSF has it, ofcourse LFS had only a few cars, but pretty much the same principle could be used for GT6, with only the base model cars being able to get a custom livery.

If they just do it the way LFS has it, I know for sure I'd be playing GT6 and making liveries 24/7....

I'm all for a livery editor, even if it's just a in-game one like Forza has.. But ultimately I would want one in the same way LSF has it, ofcourse LFS had only a few cars, but pretty much the same principle could be used for GT6, with only the base model cars being able to get a custom livery.

If they just do it the way LFS has it, I know for sure I'd be playing GT6 and making liveries 24/7....
And Street Cars. Not LFS Style. The Shape Moving Style like Forza.

This is a must have.

I would love to have the possibility to make liveries in Photoshop (or any other software) and save it to jpeg and than import from GT and past it in the car.

and photos that you have in the PS3 too... it's MUCH easier. ;)

I wanted to drift like a Hashiriya in GT6... but with no custom liveries, I feel that something is lacking.
CIMG0887.JPG

Okay, this might be insane with blue glowy sleek lights, but just imagine this without the glowy-ness and the sleeks.

NO the glowyness makes it magical!

I hope we can also do livery editing in not just every premium car, but also every standard quality car so it's fair.

Every negative post on the livery editor reminds me of the major German attitude:
Oh there could be something bad to be done. Don´t implement it there is a probability that someone could do something which offends somebody. (just searching for the negatives)

Well a buddy of mine plays Forza and sure there are some little idiots who do it, but the majority of liveries are superb and or liveries which could be seen in real racing.
Plus there will surely be a report button to report those stupid, childish fools.
I played CoD: BO2 and there you had the report button too. Every tenths lobby I joined me saw the Naked lady etc.
=> press report button and hopefully many did too and he has a bann (don´t know how long though me had the Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters as a Costom Emblem).

Just because there is a possibility of doing something offending don´t plainly say NO, give a solution to it that would be a smart way and it helps to evolve the Idea into a suitable feature.

The Forza livery editor has a range of primitive shapes from which some talented artists create amazing stuff. Of course, every so often someone creates something unacceptable to the community. Personally, I never experienced this.

Here is a time lapse video showing the creation of a Bruce Lee decoration. It's amazing. I see no reason why GT could not provide a similar function apart from the development costs and time.

OMG that would be too cool on GT6

Latest Posts

Back