Maintenance Notice this time for GT6 thank God!

• Thread starter zlays
  • 625 comments
Do you know if they have added a reset button for the car settings?

No, unfortunately not. There is a new feature which allows you to see the race regs when you're in a race in offline mode though. Hopefully it works for online lobbies too.

why does gt6/ps3 have no mod support :<

Yes because I want to try to enter a race only to be told there was a file not found error, then to search the net for hours looking for the mod files, then to blindly figure out how to install them, then only to find out the track looks like a Simpsons episode and the cars handle as if they are out of ridgeracer.

Keep your mods thanks, I want my games programed and designed by people who know that they are doing, not people who have figured out how to hack game files.

I don't think this is it... It has to be a previsioning with a minor update.

Seriously, everything in the update list is 1 days worth of an engineers time. 2 days if they are jr. And I'm being very generous with those estimates.

I know I should know better at some level but I can't really accept this is it... There has to be more this week.

No, unfortunately not. There is a new feature which allows you to see the race regs when you're in a race in offline mode though. Hopefully it works for online lobbies too.
Thanks for the quick reply. Oh and for the extra info, will check it out later.

I think for those with a few other playstations and TVs kicking around, the multi-monitor support would be amazing. Frankly, I don't have that kind of $chaching$
The hardest part of that equation would be justifying spending money on more copies of GT6.

I don't think this is it... It has to be a previsioning with a minor update.

Seriously, everything in the update list is 1 days worth of an engineers time. 2 days if they are jr. And I'm being very generous with those estimates.

I know I should know better at some level but I can't really accept this is it... There has to be more this week.
Perhaps on the 13th? That date is this week, and it also happens to be when some Seasonals end~

So just tried a shifter kart arcade race on Silverstone in 100% weather, with 100% surface water and real grip.

You certainly remember that the karts are on slick tires, that's for sure. The shifter wheelspins constantly, can barely drive straight and will not turn without throttle. You can mash the gas however, and with a little countersteer, slide all the way through and out of the corners. Lots of fun, but it does seem to break the AI though. On turn 4, half of the field just stops and waits for a few seconds and then slowly start moving.

It was taking me nearly 4 minutes to lap the GP circuit!

I think it takes away your login bonus. I was at 2, quit game, installed ninja update and now back to 1.

Mine is unchanged.

So I just bought a cheap car, put tunes on all three sheets with the hope...
...that maybe a reset to default would become available once all sheets were modified.
No dice. :lol: Having the copy function back is great though. :)

Last edited:
Still nothing on the GT site for this 'hotfix' i guess.

As far as this update goes,
253b7498ae28366a42604ec48b77e5b6.gif

I am going to back to GT5 for a while or may be many months until PD gets this game right.

I went to NASCAR 2014 when it recently came out as my main source of gaming enjoyment. GT6 only gets a few hours a week from me now and that is just for the TT's. GT6 has become a major disappointment for me. I myself may just go back to GT5 for my GT fix....I kinda miss the Market Place anyway.

Glad I lowered my expectations, prepared for dissapointment and expected nothing.

I wonder what the trade-in value for GT6 is.

Glad I lowered my expectations, prepared for dissapointment and expected nothing.

I wonder what the trade-in value for GT6 is.
Trading in games is not worth it, you almost always get the worst possible deal. I'd suggest keeping it in case it eventually blooms into something extraordinary.

Latest Posts

Back