Maintenance Notice this time for GT6 thank God!

• Thread starter zlays
  • 625 comments
M4 Coupe Frozen Black Metallic is removed from the Dealership? :)
The new M4 isn't in my dealerships, but yet the hotfix under update says the dealership has been updated. Was this supposed to add the M4 or did they realize that they released it too soon and took it off?

I'm thinking Zahara and a VGT may appear on Thursday when the seasonals are updated.
Zahara isn't completed. And it isn't a surprise for me, 27 km, larger than the Ring. Then we knows perfectionism developers ... it can't go fast.
This is about what I was going to say. Zahara is freaking huge. It's probably going to take some effort to make it run well. And consider if they're trying to get it to work as an online location. It's hard to say when this will be available because I can't remember anything this ambitious outside of a war sim.

The new M4 isn't in my dealerships, but yet the hotfix under update says the dealership has been updated. Was this supposed to add the M4 or did they realize that they released it too soon and took it off?

There were 2 ninja updates.. after the second the BMW disapired.. why PD?? why??
At least I boug it before the second update...

If you don't download the ninja patches, can you buy the M4? I haven't updated the game yet and I really want that limited edition M4.

Unfortunately they took it off after the 2nd Hotfix. :(

Yes, I bought it before downloading the 2nd ninja, it's still in my garage
I hope everyone gets to keep it who was able to buy it. But I think the ones who have missed out, myself included, will have the chance to buy it or win it when the new seasonals come out. They might have oops'd and released it just a tad early, then took it away, shame.

ok.. I repeted and put the filter from 1940-1979.. guess what.. it's the same.. so the game don't recognize those cars and put it randomly in the search results? :banghead:
Duuude, there's a tickbox that says "include cars from unkown year" untick that.
Also, the BMW M4 Frozen Black is still for sale in my game, and I only booted up 2 hours ago.

This is about what I was going to say. Zahara is freaking huge. It's probably going to take some effort to make it run well. And consider if they're trying to get it to work as an online location. It's hard to say when this will be available because I can't remember anything this ambitious outside of a war sim.

Test Drive Unlimited.
Test Drive Unlimited 2.
Forza Horizon.

I think you get the idea. Plenty of racing games with far bigger maps than this. If you want to go outside of racing games it makes 27km look as trivial as it really is.

A 27km track isn't really any different to the Nurburgring. Nurburgring in 24 hours configuration is 25+ km, if my Google-fu hasn't failed me. Seems to work fine, I don't see why another 2 kilometers would break it.

They're going to have to stream it regardless, so it could be 27 kilometers or 270 kilometers. I don't really see how the length matters for the sake of getting it working online. Length matters for how long it takes them to model and bug check it, but they clearly thought they had it functional for February. Online isn't likely to be the reason it's not here.

It feels to me similar to the Piazza del Campo fiasco. I wonder if they haven't modelled something that they should have got rights for, and are now legally embroiled.

This update is update awesome. You can now have full fledged free run rooms now, I'm so happy. All PD has to do now, is add the Community features and BAM, perfection. :D

I have no idea why but I just did a ring lap with the shifter kart lmao. 8:51.111, not bad I guess considering it wouldn't go above 116mph. (actually I know why I'm bored as hell)
I remember doing a full 24h ring lap in the Racing Kart 100 back in GT5, I skidded out of control in the 10th minute and the timer went red, I was livid.

I'm completely serious here! I'm going to drive them on all the tracks I've been waiting for. Stowe, Matterhorn, Nurburgring, Autumn Ring, etc, etc. :D

Was very happy when i saw that a shifter kart was included in gt6 but sadly cant drive m on the best track in game. So im happy they corrected this.
Strange decisions pd...

This update is update awesome. You can now have full fledged free run rooms now, I'm so happy. All PD has to do now, is add the Community features and BAM, perfection. :D

I'm sorry, but what the hell is a "fully fledged" free run room compared to the ones we had before? :lol:

I think you're the only happy guy here bro...

It's a good thing I didn't expect much from this "update".

I'm sorry, but what the hell is a "fully fledged" free run room compared to the ones we had before? :lol:

I think you're the only happy guy here bro...

It's a good thing I didn't expect much from this "update".
I mean that you can have a free run room without needing to start a race, at all, I think.
and course maker
and shuffle
and sort out the freezes and disconnects
This.

Back