Mercedes teases "Vision GT concept"

• Thread starter Ranman20
  • 395 comments
I hope the fixed wing is only a option. I like more the other version.

nice location...

i1OK9NqOCRjv9Ec.jpg

Looks like 2 models. One with a fixed wing and one with a retractile wing.

Hope to get both on the game... GT6's images in the video only show the one with fixed wing though...

This vid just reminded me the initial teaser displayed indeed a fixed rear wing. Makes me wonder if we will ever get the mobile one?

I believe that the version with fixed wings is old version. It's the version apeared in the vision GT trailer. The one without fixed wings are the final version. But we don't know whether PD would update the model.

Awesome, love boat tails, the back end looks a lot like the concept Jaguar they showed a year or so ago,can't wait to do a lap in it and then sit back and savour the replay.....

After watching this, i couldnt help but to smile at least every .5 seconds... This will be just about every expectation I will ask from these Vision cars, is somehow to make me smile and go whoa... I cant wait to see what Audi have in store for us as well, as I hope it is their "R10" that they have been planning to design later in the future. I hope it is something similar to the R18.

One important lesson we learn from these new screenshots and video is that the car should NEVER be painted chrome. :)

It looks so much better in pretty much every other color….

One important lesson we learn from these new screenshots and video is that the car should NEVER be painted chrome. :)

It looks so much better in pretty much every other color….

Yeah.. I cant wait to see it in a color such as the Aston Martin CC100 speedster concept.. Green with carbon fiber and yellow accents

Just a word of advice: The only pictures we've seen from Gran Turismo has been with the fixed wing version. All other pictures and videos are probably renders or photos from Mercedes-Benz, as their style is different than from that in Gran Turismo. So at this point I wouldn't expect anything else than the fixed wing version to appear in GT6.

Back