Mercedes teases "Vision GT concept"

• Thread starter Ranman20
  • 395 comments
One important lesson we learn from these new screenshots and video is that the car should NEVER be painted chrome. :)

It looks so much better in pretty much every other color….

I agree. This car will look so nice with shiny black.:D

I'm not so sure the wing can be removed. The sketch revealed in the Gamescom trailer shows that the car might have been designed with the fixed wing in mind all along, and its removal (as well as that of the odd contrast coloured rear window-shaped trim) was only done during the production of the full-scale model. Still, I'm hoping against hope here.

iLcnHz9lPX7q7.gif

iw5qwhaYmwgX5.gif

iul9L2hur3avT.gif

Last edited:
Did anyone noticed that there is a version with retractable rear spoiler and another one with a fixed spoiler? Or does this mean the car will be customizable?

Did anyone noticed that there is a version with retractable rear spoiler and another one with a fixed spoiler? Or does this mean the car will be customizable?

Might be a race version just like the Gt by citroen had one. :)

The only car we see with the retractable spoiler is the full size physical car. All the game footage has the mahoosive fixed one.. ?

Pompous, too big, not representing the Merc Design well, ugly rims… nope, don't like it… don't take offense, it's JUST my opinion.
This is what i said numerous pages back and one or two got their panties in a twist lol, I still think it looks great just not recognisable as a merc without the badge, Love the L.E.D's on the grille

I hope this means we get two cars. One with the fixed wing and the other with retractable wing. Personally I'm not a fan of oversized square wings on cars with such beautiful, flowing lines.

It was mentioned it a couple of pages back.

I wouldn't put it past PD to add two variants of the VGT if only to further boost the car list. I'd much rather have a single customisable model over that instead. But the only one we saw in the game footage had the fixed wing, so it's probably all we're getting.

I tried to go see the Vision concept when it was here in Sunnyvale yesterday but they had already packed up the car into the truck by the time I was able to get there.

Car is looking nice~ Looks like it's already modeled and ready for release as free DLC, if I remember correctly~

Also @andrea thanks for the awesome GIFs~

I must say this but that interior is sublime!!!! And the led strips between those 8 exhausts. Amazing. Very mclaren esque with exhausts in the middle of the rear but nicer with horizontal led bar across it. And that grill is very lexus concept style.

Latest Posts

Back