New to the GTP_WRS? Introduce yourself

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 2,039 comments
Gravitron
Welcome! But go check your gmail. We need access to your replays on Google Drive.

Did it!

I believe i finally got the replays sent and done! :) thanks to Graviton for helping me on this..

Last edited:
A warm welcome from all of us! 👍

I would say you won't regret joining but you probably will :P ....work through that though and you'll end up loving it. :cheers:

Hi all
Not new as such I think I ran weeks 4 to 8 in gt5 wrs and then through one thing and another gave up. Hoping to put a bit more time in on this on gt6, I think I ran in div 4 bronze so not to fast to worry anybody lol. Also will not be able to run my GTP tag on this one which is a shame, hope that is ok
All the best to you and yours

Also will not be able to run my GTP tag on this one which is a shame, hope that is ok
All the best to you and yours
Welcome back. :cheers: We are not requiring us of the GTP tag at this point, so no worries there.

All the best to you too. 👍

HIHI!!

Polstation here, from spain... i'm quite fast (around 500 in my country last academy), but this year i want to see if i can kick some ass around here!!

HF!

Hello everyone, somehow I managed to register an account here in 2005 but forgot entirely about it! (typical of me :dunce:) Anyway this is the first time I've joined any online league of any kind, so my expectations are pretty much non-existent but I've been playing the GT series from the beginning so that should count for something...probably.

Hi all,

I'm new to GTP and the WRS :) I used to run with a bunch of guys called HAB Racing on GT5, but I only did a few weeks. This seems a lot more organised than that was though, therefore I can't wait for this!

I used the site on the build up towards GT6 for the latest news and so on, I believe I found this place through "Valdudes" on YT. But after seeing his races in the WRS I thought it looked awesome; the latest post about it made me think, "why not, I'll give it a whack!". I'm certainly not the fastest guy around but it seems you cater for that, I wouldn't say I'm slow though :L

Certainly not @Vagabond quick, these replays make mine look like a Sunday drive :boggled:

Hi everyone my name is Quincy i am new member to this WRS, so that everyone is aware this is my first time ever joining a online leauge so i won't know what im doing hopefully you people can help me :) when it comes to uploadind etc. other than that really looking fowarrd to this!

Hi my name is Kleomenis an old member of Drag community but also big fan of cirquits
Im from Greece and used to race in a lot of different car races for fan except Drift.
Nice to meet everyone and keep racing...

Yeh, great to see so many guys introducing themselves! Come one, come all I say! :cheers: and welcome to all, good luck with your qualifiers. You've got until mid-jan so don't rush it, it won't come any sooner by submitting sooner! :D

I guess ill say hi. Im a Canadian Formula 1600 Driver, and i always participate in the Academy. Iv been running With TPRA for the last two years and im just looking for more of a challenge, and from what i have seen so far i hope ill find it here :D.

I guess ill say hi. Im a Canadian Formula 1600 Driver, and i always participate in the Academy. Iv been running With TPRA for the last two years and im just looking for more of a challenge, and from what i have seen so far i hope ill find it here :D.

I remember chasing your times this past GT Academy 👍.

You'll find more challenge here than you bargained for :lol:, but there's competition for every level of driver. And if you're regular, you will get faster.

I didnt really give it all this last one, but the 370 at Motegi i think i was third, again just really looking forward to this :D

Welcome to all the new guys and good luck with your qualifiers. I know you'll enjoy being part of the WRS family and can benefit from the expertise and advice that is freely shared by the members.

Last edited:
Hello from Melbourne, Australia.

I'm not necessarily new to the WRS... I drove back in the GT4 days :P

But after quite a long hiatus I'm looking forward to getting back in the scene, now I have a wheel and proper setup it should provide some good fun! :cheers:

Hi, I'm Jake from Malta.

Always have been around stalkinG GTPlanet, but only registered last year. Have never really tried to compete in the GTP WRS, but think i'm competitive enough to give it a shot, now that i havea full setup and a good WIRED connection LOL.

Hey whats up everyone im new to gtplanet and the wrs found this website few weeks ago and glad i did i like stuff like this and love anything racing im 25 years old from missouri central time zone and area laid back quiet guy ps3 gamer for 12 or so years never been big on gran turismo been knew that this was kinda game to go real racing in i suck when i first start with GT2 and play sum of GT4 never did much with them it so complex alot take in but as i grown up and got better at driving im going full blast with GT6 i did play sum of GT5 about 20hrs worth and just wasnt fun for me i guess but i really like GT6 and been playing single player only hone my skills in and check out how everything works im 80% done 360 sumthing stars about 60 cars no glicth by the way so i got good grasp on the game just working on my flaws i been online since 09 only on psn im Hottracer88 and same all around were every as user name like twitter facebook youtube rockstar social club im very clean racer and respect everyone on the track sumtimes i even give up more then i should but i push limit if sumone races me wrong i can dish it out just as much dirt as clean i understand whats suppose be shown of us on track and i respect every min of it when im out there and even outside the track

1st Racing Platinum; Dirt 3 and race online few times kept it clean pretty good
2nd Racing Platnum:Nascar the game inside line and almost on nascar the game but trophy wouldnt pop on a couple this year i jump in to TILRS its a race league races every week came into both season half way late in the 17 race seson there was a CRS and HRS and i got 7 top 5 and 8 top 10 in 8 starts finshed 3rd in CRS outa 7 people guys they races whole time HRS 5 top 5 5 top 10 and one win at talladega started 10th out 10th 50 laps races came back next season to daytona for the sprint unlimted and won it from the bck also my first offical league race was at talladega in elimination race started 12 out 12 and fished 3rd after losing draft one second last lap or least been there to see the finshed i just trying give everyone good info on me so u know who i am lol just laid back guy likes racing hard toe to toe i try give it my all every min if anyone around my area like add me on psn that be cool im looking for a good friend that been in the wrs i get confuse and trying keep up and understand how everything works thanks to eveyone

Last edited:
Back