New to the GTP_WRS? Introduce yourself

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 2,039 comments
I figured I should reintroduce myself since I'm trying to get back into WRS. I'm Scott, an American living in Germany. I was more active in the WRS during the GT5 days and less so GT6. There are still some familiar names but a lot of new ones as well. I may try do some of the online races if I can find the time.:dopey:

I figured I should reintroduce myself since I'm trying to get back into WRS. I'm Scott, an American living in Germany. I was more active in the WRS during the GT5 days and less so GT6. There are still some familiar names but a lot of new ones as well. I may try do some of the online races if I can find the time.:dopey:

Good to see old faces back at it Scott :cheers:

Hello.

My name is Tommy from Norway, my PSN is: TommyGP3
I've played Gran Turismo 1,2,3 and 4 when I was much younger, some GT5 with buddies.
Later hopped over to playing some xbox and Forza.

Now I'm coming back to GT Sport for the competetive play, bought myself a Playseat and a wheel.
I would love some help getting into online racing series etc.
Feel free to add me on PSN, I'll happily join an online lobby to practice or race for fun!

Best Regards

Sounds like you are all set up and ready to go Tommy 👍 Welcome to the WRS mate.. get stuck in and Enjoy! :cheers:

Hello all,

I've been a longtime GTP member and I decided to sign up. I probably won't be a very regular guy since I mainly drive machinery from homesoil :lol: Next to that I am limited on my gamingtime so don't expect any miracles at all.

Anyways, see you probably somewhere on track 👍

Hello everyone,

Since everything GT eventually leads you to GTP, I've been in these forums a lot. The content is excellent, but I've always thought that the community might be for the elite players and with that comes a certain mindset.

I decided to sign up anyway and I have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised my perception was so wrong. You guys are approachable, friendly and extremely helpful and that's great to see and experience.

I look forward to my time here and thanks for having me.

Declan (Cali)
PSN: BadGuyCaligula

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

Since everything GT eventually leads you to GTP, I've been in these forums a lot. The content is excellent, but I've always thought that the community might be for the elite players and with that comes a certain mindset.

I decided to sign up anyway and I have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised my perception was so wrong. You guys are approachable, friendly and extremely helpful and that's great to see and experience.

I look forward to my time here and thanks for having me.

Declan (Cali)
Welcome aboard! I had thought the same thing too when I first joined. I think you will find that these are some of the nicest people to race with. Everyone is willing to help if you need it and praise you when you do well. And that’s what makes this community awesome. Welcome to GTPlanet. :cheers::gtpflag:

Hi everyone, my name is Mike. Loved the GT games and finally decided to sign up to here after lurking in the backgrounds for years. I look forward to attempting some of the TT events.

My PSN is PeacefulXplosion I’m a confident player on the game, but do make a few mistakes at times where I am pushing too much. I mainly use a DS4 but do have a Playseat and G29 that I break out every now and again.

Hi everyone, my name is Mike. Loved the GT games and finally decided to sign up to here after lurking in the backgrounds for years. I look forward to attempting some of the TT events.

My PSN is PeacefulXplosion I’m a confident player on the game, but do make a few mistakes at times where I am pushing too much. I mainly use a DS4 but do have a Playseat and G29 that I break out every now and again.
Welcome Mike, any questions just ask 👍

Back