New to the GTP_WRS? Introduce yourself

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 2,039 comments
Not wanting to clog up the TT thread, just had a quick go to look at how the replay bit works, and I have 4 sector times, but people are only posting 3. Do you not post the 4th so others don’t know the full time?

Not wanting to clog up the TT thread, just had a quick go to look at how the replay bit works, and I have 4 sector times, but people are only posting 3. Do you not post the 4th so others don’t know the full time?
Yes, that's it. Laptimes are not to be discussed until after the deadline is over.

View attachment 443711

:: GTP_Weekly Race Series ::

x6s6.png

New to the GTP_WRS? Introduce yourself!

:gtpflag:

Say hi to the WRS community
Hi from Phoenix, AZ

Good Morning all. New to this Forum, looking to get into some night time racing. just got myself a play seat and G29 wheel/shifter setup in my man cave. been having a ton of fun playing it over the last week but would love to hook up with a community and have some fun competing with others. not very experienced when it comes to racing online but i want to lean the ropes. Hope to see someone online tonight for some laps.

cheers!

PSN: DSMdriver
Ontario, Canada

Evening all, obviously new here but used to play quite a bit of GT with a pad when I was younger. Grabbed myself a PS4 with GT Sport and a T300 the other day and while I've enjoyed it so far, after 10 or so rather chaotic races in Sport Mode I'm looking forward to joining up with an actual community and having some fun with likeminded individuals.

Cheers everyone

Good Morning all. New to this Forum, looking to get into some night time racing. just got myself a play seat and G29 wheel/shifter setup in my man cave. been having a ton of fun playing it over the last week but would love to hook up with a community and have some fun competing with others. not very experienced when it comes to racing online but i want to lean the ropes. Hope to see someone online tonight for some laps.

cheers!

PSN: DSMdriver
Ontario, Canada

Evening all, obviously new here but used to play quite a bit of GT with a pad when I was younger. Grabbed myself a PS4 with GT Sport and a T300 the other day and while I've enjoyed it so far, after 10 or so rather chaotic races in Sport Mode I'm looking forward to joining up with an actual community and having some fun with likeminded individuals.

Cheers everyone

Welcome guys, looks like we could do with filling up the grid for this weekends race. Maybe you'd be interested to join if you've registered now for WRS. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtp_wrs-online-week-131-online-races-boxer-village.394107/

Cheers mate, can't make it tonight but wouldn't mind taking part in Thursday's European race. However I thought I was supposed to take part in a few Time Trial Events first, or have I got that wrong?
Hmm I believe you should be ok to race before you've done your 3 placement TTs. You will just be racing without a divisional placement.

Cheers mate, can't make it tonight but wouldn't mind taking part in Thursday's European race. However I thought I was supposed to take part in a few Time Trial Events first, or have I got that wrong?
You can race from the start. You just need to show you have a reasonable connection, good car control, and awareness.

It's best to show up at least 30 mins before race start for your first event.

Back