New to the GTP_WRS? Introduce yourself

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 2,039 comments
Say Hi to all of you. I am Bean (PSN: gt_manman1) from HK. I am new to this thread and still haven't fully understand how GTP_WRS works. I will try my best to get myself familiar and ready for the upcoming challenge. Good luck to mate.:gtpflag:

Welcome to the WRS! :cheers:
If you have any questions feel free to ask, everyone here will always try to help 👍

Say Hi to all of you. I am Bean (PSN: gt_manman1) from HK. I am new to this thread and still haven't fully understand how GTP_WRS works. I will try my best to get myself familiar and ready for the upcoming challenge. Good luck to mate.:gtpflag:

Welcome to the WRS Bean, if you still have question when you have done a bit of reading please ask. :cheers:

Welcome Bean, I am new also and have been enjoying every minute. This is a really great group of racers who are willing to help at anytime, so don't be afraid to ask a question if you have one.

Hey all!
Just joined.
I've been holding multiple World Records in Driveclub but not yet in GTS.
Looking forward for the new event!
I'm a controller driver.
Welcome to the WRS. I hope you can handle another addiction. I'm looking forward to competing with you.

Hello!

I just joined GTP WRS' Time Trial registry yesterday afternoon.

99.9% percent of the time I spend in GT Sport, AC, PCars I/II & F1 2017 is spent hot lapping and attempting to beat my own personal best times. Finding this group has given my PSVR headset a new purpose. I strive to keep my sim driving as clean as possible and will only allow myself to drive lines that are possible in reality regardless of what the sim will allow you to do!

PSN ID = chromcoupe
YouTube Channel = https://www.youtube.com/user/TMTMcCoy/videos?view_as=subscriber
Cheers,
-Mike M.

Last edited:
Hello!

I just joined GTP WRS' Time Trial registry yesterday afternoon.

99.9% percent of the time I spend in GT Sport, AC, PCars I/II & F1 2017 is spent hot lapping and attempting to beat my own personal best times. Finding this group has given my PSVR headset a new purpose. I strive to keep my sim driving as clean as possible and will only allow myself to drive lines that are possible in reality regardless of what the sim will allow you to do!

PSN ID = chromcoupe
YouTube Channel = NewOldStock Racing

Cheers,
-Mike M.

Welcome to the WRS Mike :cheers:

Hi all! I've just joined GTP WRS, haven't posted any times yet but looking forward to seeing how I do. I've just switched from controller to a wheel and started online racing. Really love it.

My PSN ID is Gordy749. In GTS I generally race Porsches in truffle hunter livery, so I'm generally pretty easy to spot. I try to keep it clean but I'm still getting the hang of driving.

Hi all! I've just joined GTP WRS, haven't posted any times yet but looking forward to seeing how I do. I've just switched from controller to a wheel and started online racing. Really love it.

My PSN ID is Gordy749. In GTS I generally race Porsches in truffle hunter livery, so I'm generally pretty easy to spot. I try to keep it clean but I'm still getting the hang of driving.
Welcome, if you have any questions feel free to ask :cheers:

Welcome any questions just ask.

Welcome to the WRS, great to have you join us and please do ask question and ask for help if you need any, there's always someone around to assist if we can :cheers:

Welcome!

My PSN ID is Gordy749. In GTS I generally race terrible cars in truffle hunter livery, so I'm generally pretty easy to spot. I try to keep it clean but I'm still getting the hang of driving.

Welcome! Glad to have you here! You'll find out this is a great community to be a part of. Everyone is helpful and a variety of skill level, so hop right in!

Doing the na online race right now if you can join

Welcome Gordy. We're glad you decided to join us

Back