PAL: Expert Suzuka / 550PP RWD xx:00 / :20 / :40

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stevisiov
  • 743 comments
  • 54,239 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon changing the hourly schedule times for tonight would exclude the odd few idiots who are onto this timetable methinks! giving us a few races with just the tagged racers and a good chance to get all 5 laps run without major incidents ;)
 
Ended up freerunning the Clio and now I'm too tired to race.. but I'll be back with the clio next week.. :cheers:

chicken...:lol:.........:sly:



spyrrari.
 
I reckon changing the hourly schedule times for tonight would exclude the odd few idiots who are onto this timetable methinks! giving us a few races with just the tagged racers and a good chance to get all 5 laps run without major incidents ;)

that whas better eh??.....top race mate!!👍



spyrrari.
 
that whas better eh??.....top race mate!!👍



spyrrari.


More of them and I'll be happy! nice and smooth all the way 👍
cheers :cheers:
 
I'll be on now for the next one. Hope to do well, then might try out a different set of wheels.
 
In from xx40. Will try the in car view tonight.
 
In from xx40. Will try the in car view tonight.

aiiiii...well too fast is tooooo fast eh??....hahaha..lol.



spyrrari.
 
Are you all getting into races with GTP'ers, because every time I hit start it shoots up to joining race, then a pause then an unable to connect to host, and it starts again, an I get thrown into a race with a random person and a GTRP, whom I nearly beat in a badly setup Nissan Skyline. :lol:
 
aiiiii...well too fast is tooooo fast eh??....hahaha..lol.



spyrrari.

I didn't clip you at degner did i? looked like i was well away from you, but you never know with lag.
 
I didn't clip you at degner did i? looked like i was well away from you, but you never know with lag.

Sorry guys, i was a bit messy in the xx20 race.
 
I didn't clip you at degner did i? looked like i was well away from you, but you never know with lag.

no mate,i lost it in "me myself and i" style....lol.




spyrrari.
 
Mr P,no record time than eh??.....few mistakes here and there...




spyrrari.
 
Mr P,no record time than eh??.....few mistakes here and there...




spyrrari.

haha just wanted to experiment with it mate :sly:👍 was fun :)
 
haha just wanted to experiment with it mate :sly:👍 was fun :)

ahh ok,thought you hated my rear bumper....lol.:sly:




spyrrari.
 
Evening Guys,

Will be in @ :20
 
Is it the same again in this race Tizzla?

looking forward to it anyway ;)
 
Basta for me amigos...see you all tomorrow evening,hope less disconnections than......cheers!



spyrrari.
 
I off guys, just realised the last two races I have run 536pp. I have obviously had 1 too many pints in the pub, although it is about time PD sorted this stupid bug that resets the weight of your car.

See you all tommorow & have fun.
 
Tried with the new tune, total time pb now 11'17.639 (leading the whole race)
 
Darn phone rang at the end of lap 2. Didnt matter anyway as I was stuck behind a very erratic NSX and didnt want to chance an overtake.
 
wehay , just hit a p.b

2'13.975


lovley !
 

Attachments

  • DSC01260.jpg
    DSC01260.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 59
Great lap, Member :cheers: was there any draft..? because I thought it could be done on freerun maybe.. 👍
 
What tyre combination is everyone using?
 
I will join in tvr xx.00
I only do 2.19 will try not to be in your way..

Any other tvr?
 
Great lap, Member :cheers: was there any draft..? because I thought it could be done on freerun maybe.. 👍

There was some drafting coming up to the 130r and that was pretty much it really
👍
 
What tyre combination is everyone using?
As I understand it with the Clio, the R2/R1 combination will allow better free-run and race laptimes.

But, if with R1/R1 you can hold onto the R2/R1 guys until the final lap, with a good exit out of Spoon you will nail the R2/R1 guy into 130R with ease and eventually win.

In my experience.
 
@MrP...oeppss....:nervous:


spyrrari.
 
As I understand it with the Clio, the R2/R1 combination will allow better free-run and race laptimes.

But, if with R1/R1 you can hold onto the R2/R1 guys until the final lap, with a good exit out of Spoon you will nail the R2/R1 guy into 130R with ease and eventually win.

In my experience.

Ah, that explains a lot. I thought something wasn't right. I'll try the R2/R1 combo later 👍


Edit:

@ GTP_Member, sorry for the slight nudge on the last lap.
 
Last edited:
good race fuzzymeister!👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back