PAL: Expert Suzuka / 550PP RWD xx:00 / :20 / :40

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stevisiov
  • 743 comments
  • 54,239 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers for the boost in the last one spyrrari, managed to hit a 2'13.830 chasing rudi
 
@Rudi and Member...👍👍👍


spyrrari.
 
one more. 👍 👍

and my digicam team was also online again. :D
 
thanks donk and spyrarri for waiting. I wanted to go aside for you guys so i wouldn't mess up your race. unfortunatly i did! Sorry!

regards.
gtrp_greyhound ;)
 
thanks donk and spyrarri for waiting. I wanted to go aside for you guys so i wouldn't mess up your race. unfortunatly i did! Sorry!

regards.
gtrp_greyhound ;)

no problemo:tup:




spyrrari.
 
I didnt get into the same race as most of you. Sjaak was the only person I recognised in it. You have all seen my driving so you arent going to believe this, but it is true, I lead from the first corner and the final time that showed said that I was 40 seconds in the lead! :p

Yous must have been put onto the fast server, and us onto the slow one. :lol:
 
i at xx40
 
spyrrari, did you get that punters tag?
 
thanks donk and spyrarri for waiting. I wanted to go aside for you guys so i wouldn't mess up your race. unfortunatly i did! Sorry!

regards.
gtrp_greyhound ;)

No worries mate 👍.

spyrrari, did you get that punters tag?

I'll give you a punters tag :dunce:QXZ9027MKIV:dunce: what a tosser sideswiped me on the back straight :mad:
 
I'll give you a punters tag :dunce:QXZ9027MKIV:dunce: what a tosser sideswiped me on the back straight :mad:

yup that guy fired me off at turn 1 ! what a jerk !👎
 
sorry, to the red clio I bumped in T1. Hope it didn't ruin the race

****, was this me?
yup that guy fired me off at turn 1 ! what a jerk !👎
 
sorry, to the red clio I bumped in T1. Hope it didn't ruin the race

****, was this me?



nope it wasnt you it was QXZ9027MKIV
 
sorry to whoever I got in the way of at S curve had abit of a moment:guilty:
 
sorry to whoever I got in the way of at S curve had abit of a moment:guilty:


that was me, all good it was a bit hard to avoid you at 130kph :crazy:
 
Did the host disconnect then sphinx? i got caught up with the punters on the first half of the lap.
 
Sphinx,

are you racing?

Not seen you on track in ages.


@Tizla

Are we going to put the other night behind us and have some good racing?
 
Had enough of this, will try again when the kids go to bed

@ Jamie, only Jesus could perform miracles
 
sorry grim reaper last time was lag that one was my fault :dunce:
 
Had enough of this, will try again when the kids go to bed

@ Jamie, only Jesus could perform miracles

Don'y worry JP I will be in bed soon :sly:
 
sorry grim reaper last time was lag that one was my fault :dunce:

No problem, but if you take someone out please wait for them. Them are the rules that we all race by.

Thanks anyway for the appology. 👍
 
ARGGHHH....i hate you GTP_member lol. was driving my socks off to try and stop you gaining on me. Then you just got me on the last corner when i stuffed up.
 
No problem, but if you take someone out please wait for them. Them are the rules that we all race by.

Thanks anyway for the appology. 👍

I slowed down to wait for you but I think you pulled over 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back