PAL: Expert Suzuka / 550PP RWD xx:00 / :20 / :40

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stevisiov
  • 743 comments
  • 54,239 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
ARGGHHH....i hate you GTP_member lol. was driving my socks off to try and stop you gaining on me. Then you just got me on the last corner when i stuffed up.

i know, on the last corner aswell :sly:
 
Tizzla, is there anything you can do to try and ensure your not hosting? it's always laggy when you do.
 
Tizzla, is there anything you can do to try and ensure your not hosting? it's always laggy when you do.


when you guys host its laggy for me!!!

I pay good money for a good connection, and if the game is choosing me then clearly i have the best connection.

when european players host my races, its ridiculously laggy

Sorry but not everyone complains, so maybe its your connection making it worse???
 
when you guys host its laggy for me!!!

I pay good money for a good connection, and if the game is choosing me then clearly i have the best connection.

when european players host my races, its ridiculously laggy

Sorry but not everyone complains, so maybe its your connection making it worse???

Whoa, no need to take it personal, was only a suggestion.
 
Sorry Sphinx for the nudge in the esses, I knew you were there somewhere. :dunce:

turned out alright in the end, You won.
 
are you dissing my connection?! lol
 
Sorry Sphinx for the nudge in the esses, I knew you were there somewhere. :dunce:

turned out alright in the end, You won.

No worries, we both knew we were there, but there was little anyone could have done in that situation. 👍
 
dont be a host hater,

your all just jealous i get pole position haha
 
I'm asking this at the risk of sounding stupid, but does anyone know how the grid positions are decided? apart from host obviously.
 
I'm asking this at the risk of sounding stupid, but does anyone know how the grid positions are decided? apart from host obviously.

good question.

if im not the host i always start at the back??:yuck:
 
The manual says its randomly chosen, but I doubt that, as I'm always last if Tizzlaa isnt hosting.
 
I'm asking this at the risk of sounding stupid, but does anyone know how the grid positions are decided? apart from host obviously.

I think it goes something like, the Host first, then pp, then random.
 
sorry sphinx & alexi, I think I caused small mash-up in degner and then just followed sphinx into penalty in casio chicane and in the end overshoot casio completely during overtaking..maybe drinking & racing wasn't such a good idea after all ;-)
 
no worries, mr_geez.
 
sorry sphinx & alexi, I think I caused small mash-up in degner and then just followed sphinx into penalty in casio chicane and in the end overshoot casio completely during overtaking..maybe drinking & racing wasn't such a good idea after all ;-)

thought that was my fault?
happy days
 
To laggy for me GRRR!! anyone else?? maybe its my connection... bumped some mates coz of that :ouch: sorry to all. stupid servers :banghead:
 
Mr geez

Nice Racing there with you.

Just managed to keep Fak Evil behind us.
 
sorry alexi, i think thats twice i have taken you out tonight. not good enough. Turned out to be a nice race at the back though. thanks.
 
Mr geez

Nice Racing there with you.

Just managed to keep Fak Evil behind us.

👍 like I said in PM, I was so surprised that there was no lag that I almost blew it in few places! :) great battle!!
 
sorry alexi, i think thats twice i have taken you out tonight. not good enough. Turned out to be a nice race at the back though. thanks.

I thought it was a silver clio that got me at degner (sp?). wasn't their fault either - I slowed when 2 cars went off in front of me.
 
Horde_r35 , I know when there is a host from Oceania the connection to us, Europeans is as good as connection between JFK and Khrushchev in first days of Cuban Missile Crisis, but if you punt someone of (like me & gtrp_thunder__7) it would be nice if you have waited for us to rejoin racing..

sorry grim for T1..lag..I know, stupid excuse but unfortunately true..
 
Last edited:
Horde_r35 , I know when there is a host from oceania the connection to us, europeans is as good as connection between JFK and Khrushchev in first days of Cuban Missile Crisis, but if you punt someone of (like me & gtrp_thunder__7) it would me nice if you have waited for us to rejoin racing..

sorry grim for T1..lag..I know, stupid excuse but unfortunately true..

No worries i figured that as alls of a sudden you just appeared up my ass.:yuck:
 
Do i have lag, others seemed fine...ish while some people had terrible lag
 
I saw lag there also.
 
Do i have lag, others seemed fine...ish while some people had terrible lag

yea i agree, so maybe we shouldnt always blame the host for the lag ae???

💡
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back