[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
  • 228,134 views
Oh, my dog, don't get me started... My daughter is 11 and the horror stories I could tell you. Sometimes I wonder if we should have parenting licenses, like we do for driving. Wait, bad example...

But yeah, the phones are a problem, the rampant narcissism that seems to have infected society doesn't help. I have a friend that has about a billion pictures posted on Instagram with her baby (who's about 10 months old, something like that), but she's incapable of realising when the kid needs discipline, when she needs cuddling, when she needs attention, etc.
It's really frustrating to watch, because I want to yell at her, but I obviously don't say anything.

And the "let's not vaccinate our kids" insanity has reached Brazil as well, so now I have to contend with that brand of absurdity, which I thought I had escaped once I left California.

Honestly, sometimes I just want to ask for the world to stop so I can get out...

I really think that if people that were of fighting age around WWII were around today, they would think we have all become retarded.
 
I really think that if people that were of fighting age around WWII were around today, they would think we have all become retarded.

Wow, this is so true. I remember when studying philosophy in college, I constantly wondered what people from just 100-200 years ago would think about our society today. Survival was tough back then. Now, survival is way down on the list of priorities. "We're not, like, gunna' jus' die er anything, so chill out bra."

Ok, no more philosophical talk from me for a while. Just motorsports. On that note, I didn't think I'd be able to participate at Nurburgring. The rules say invites go to current or former champions; of which, I am not.

When society does get me down, I just watch this:
 
Is anybody planning on running at laps today? I haven't turned the system on in quite a few days now. I haven't been vey motivated to spend much time in this claustrophobic mess of a room. Really cannot wait for this house to be "done".
 
Is anybody planning on running at laps today? I haven't turned the system on in quite a few days now. I haven't been vey motivated to spend much time in this claustrophobic mess of a room. Really cannot wait for this house to be "done".
I'm planning on it later today, what time where you thinking about jumping on?
 
I'm planning on it later today, what time where you thinking about jumping on?

any time really. I'm probably going to stay close to home today and do chores n stuff.
 
Ok, no more philosophical talk from me for a while. Just motorsports. On that note, I didn't think I'd be able to participate at Nurburgring. The rules say invites go to current or former champions; of which, I am not.]

At this point of the series, as it is still young, just about everyone will be able to race in the all star event.
 
Jumping online for a little Nordschleife practice. Anyone around?
 
WATKINS GLEN RESULTS
IMG_0201.jpg


FINAL SEASON STANDINGS AFTER WORST WEEK DROPPED
IMG_0203.jpg



FINAL TEAM RESULTS
IMG_0204.jpg
 
First of all, it's a triple post but with hours and hours difference, so I don't feel bad.

@aerolite, @Mike Lobban and myself were screwing around the Norsdchleife with a friend of mine as well and this happened:

Fun all around...


Drive wheel over drive wheel. That actually could happen. Lightweight car and all.
 
Drive wheel over drive wheel. That actually could happen. Lightweight car and all.
Oh, yes, it's definitely not a glitch. I just thought it was funny and the way the car turned was definitely not in line with the established and accepted laws of physics.
Fun little car to drive, though.
 
Hey Zii, did you give me points for the Oschlerbern night?
Because I was just commentating, but in your table I have more points than I had in my estimation.
I have that you finished 9th in the first race and not in the second at all
 
I have that you finished 9th in the first race and not in the second at all
I never took to the track; it was the race I broadcasted and did commentary for.
 
Pfft........ meh......rolls eyes.... shrugs with indifferece....moves on to next post where something relevant will most likely be discussed.........wait, I am the next one.....ok the next one after that. Lol

I don't think this post is going to help you either...Maybe the next, next one. LOL
 
In 90 minutes we'll go brave the Nordschleife in the Lotus. Who's in tonight?
 
Probably won't make it. Still out shopping for lighting... Crunch time
 
I might practice for SRM tonight. Maybe sneak in to bug you guys for a bit. I don't know if it was mentioned, but penalties and damage should be off for this race???.not for me, but for all you other noobs.lol. I think two laps is all we can ask from those tires and brakes before pitting and thats pushing it.
 
Has anybody tested the durability of the car with brake pressure decreased considerably?
 
Has anybody tested the durability of the car with brake pressure decreased considerably?
23-mad-smiley-free-cliparts-that-you-can-download-to-you-computer-and-B6Pbfs-clipart.png

There went my strategy.
:lol::cheers::lol:

On a side note, has anyone been able to hit more than 182 mph on the straight?
 
Last edited:
23-mad-smiley-free-cliparts-that-you-can-download-to-you-computer-and-B6Pbfs-clipart.png

There went my strategy.
:lol::cheers::lol:

On a side note, has anyone been able to hit more than 182 mph on the straight?
175 is my max so far. When I tried a longer 4th yesterday, I was losing tremendously to @Fallen_log on the Döttinger Höhe and the car felt weak. I'll test a bit more later today.
 
@aerolite

A couple "old farts" walked away with the season win. Thanks partner. :cheers:
No, thank you, you had a great season and got us a good haul of points!
I was happy with my season, very close to third overall and came so close to a win.
Winning the team championship is always a nice bonus!
 
Back