[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
  • 228,145 views
@AnealUnknown @WSK96
Welcome to PITS guys, a good, clean, and fun group here. Always good to have new additions, this should put us close to a full room each week now! @WSK96, I see you're coming from SNAIL Sunday nights, (D1 no less), a good number of us here come from there as well, hence this being a SNAIL sanctioned league.
Hope you both have fun!
:cheers:
 
@AnealUnknown @WSK96
Welcome to PITS guys, a good, clean, and fun group here. Always good to have new additions, this should put us close to a full room each week now! @WSK96, I see you're coming from SNAIL Sunday nights, (D1 no less), a good number of us here come from there as well, hence this being a SNAIL sanctioned league.
Hope you both have fun!
:cheers:

Thanks @aerolite see you on track ! , I have a lot of rust so I will try to do my best next week
 
@AnealUnknown @WSK96
Welcome to PITS guys, a good, clean, and fun group here. Always good to have new additions, this should put us close to a full room each week now! @WSK96, I see you're coming from SNAIL Sunday nights, (D1 no less), a good number of us here come from there as well, hence this being a SNAIL sanctioned league.
Hope you both have fun!
:cheers:
Coming from D1, means we have another someone to aim at and another pair of taillights to see go away in the distance. Good, always good...
 
@AnealUnknown @WSK96
Welcome to PITS guys, a good, clean, and fun group here. Always good to have new additions, this should put us close to a full room each week now! @WSK96, I see you're coming from SNAIL Sunday nights, (D1 no less), a good number of us here come from there as well, hence this being a SNAIL sanctioned league.
Hope you both have fun!
:cheers:

I look forward to racing with everyone! It's been awhile since I've been behind the virtual wheel but I am excited to be part of the league! How does one join SNAIL?
 
I look forward to racing with everyone! It's been awhile since I've been behind the virtual wheel but I am excited to be part of the league! How does one join SNAIL?
The original is a GT (now using GT6) league, but by joining PITS, you are effectively joining SNAIL, so you're squared.
 
So at 8:01 who else will be trying out the new combo?
Let's say there will be a room open at 1957...
And an ipad with force feedback and base tune pages open next to the wheel...
 
Who posted the last 2 votes? We need your psn names not your email addresses.
 
I will post the division placements tonight or first thing tomorrow morning.
Couldn't find in the rules, so I'll ask: what's the Formula for team mates again? Adding up the division they need to be more than?
 
Couldn't find in the rules, so I'll ask: what's the Formula for team mates again? Adding up the division they need to be more than?
It's under the championships spoiler tab flip. Hey, just like me looking for the email thing, haha!
 
When can I do my time trial to determine my temp div placement?
 
It's under the championships spoiler tab flip. Hey, just like me looking for the email thing, haha!
At least I had the number in my head right... Thank you, Steve!
 
Welcome to the new guys...... i'll be on shortly before 8.
I didn't vote for a combo as we are going to race all of the picks anyway.
 
The suspense is killing me!! Move, stupid clock, move!
 
Anal, lol, no placement needed to race. After a few races the Grand Poobas will assign you a spot. The only thing placement is good for is putting a team together.
Buy the way, I did vote after all. Firing up the go machine now.
 
Anal, lol, no placement needed to race. After a few races the Grand Poobas will assign you a spot. The only thing placement is good for is putting a team together.
Buy the way, I did vote after all. Firing up the go machine now.
It's good that Neal is already introduced to Lobban. He'll get to know him better as time goes by...
 
Has the new format been explained somewhere? I thought we would only run one of the two chosen cars all season. According to Mike's post we're running all cars. I'm foncused.
 
I think, emphasis of think, that each driver chooses one car out of the two and runs that.
We will go through the 4 pairings in the next 4 seasons, though.
 
Has the new format been explained somewhere? I thought we would only run one of the two chosen cars all season. According to Mike's post we're running all cars. I'm foncused.
The four car pairings posted to vote on will be the pairs used for the next four seasons. If the pair you vote for this season doesn't get in, we will eventually get to it at some point over the following three seasons.
So lets say the Arial/XBow gets the most votes this season, you then decide which of the two you want to race and you stick with that car for the entire season. If you have a teammate, he can choose whatever one he wants.

Edit: I think we both hit post at the same momoent flip!
 
you will run either of the two cars, same choice all season. both cars are equally matched. If the Audi GT3 and McClarin GT3 pair wins, you have a choice which one to race. The track choice will favor both cars over the entire season.

steve you ninja
 
Sorry Flip, I meant that each of those car choices are for the next four seasons, so all of the picks will be used in the next few months. I think that was done to cut down on testing time. I think.....therefore I am. I read it on the internet, it must be true. Actually Areo told me that. Dirty stinkin liar.

Aneil, I mean really, this really cries for the nickname. I got secret names for everyone. He he. It's how I remember.

Jeez, I did hear right..... I thought the meds were messin with me......again.
 
Sorry Flip, I meant that each of those car choices are for the next four seasons, so all of the picks will be used in the next few months. I think that was done to cut down on testing time. I think.....therefore I am. I read it on the internet, it must be true. Actually Areo told me that. Dirty stinkin liar.

Aneil, I mean really, this really cries for the nickname. I got secret names for everyone. He he. It's how I remember.

Jeez, I did hear right..... I thought the meds were messin with me......again.
No worries, you had told me the other day, so I knew what was what.
And I am totally supportive of our Leaders' decision. I dig the two car setup, it's almost true endurance.
 
Boy, you guys are jumpy tonight! Three responses at once. Thanks for clarifying to all of you.

I thought the meds were messin with me......again.
Just got my medical card. So much to learn. I'm such a noob I have to do google searches for the simplest, funniest things. The girl at the head shop thought I was hilarious. I don't even know if I'm going to like "meds."
 
Boy, you guys are jumpy tonight! Three responses at once. Thanks for clarifying to all of you.


Just got my medical card. So much to learn. I'm such a noob I have to do google searches for the simplest, funniest things. The girl at the head shop thought I was hilarious. I don't even know if I'm going to like "meds."
Well, it's an important day! New car, new tracks, it's like Xmas in November!

And there's MotoGP and F1 this weekend!
 
Boy, you guys are jumpy tonight! Three responses at once. Thanks for clarifying to all of you.


Just got my medical card. So much to learn. I'm such a noob I have to do google searches for the simplest, funniest things. The girl at the head shop thought I was hilarious. I don't even know if I'm going to like "meds."

Got questions??? PM me, I can help. Just put my Dr. Sloban hat on.
 
Back