POLL: How old are the GT sport players ?

How old are you?

• Total voters
I've given my son my PS4, GT Sport and the old T150.
He's just turned 11 and is putting down lap times this old man can't achieve so I'd agree the youngsters are quicker... In GT Sport.

I voted, but I’m not sure if we’re looking for ages of people who play ‘GTSport’ or people who play ‘Sport’ mode.

Trying to improve one day I'll get to c
I made it there once, but then everything went from sugar to **** lol. I figure if I just keep driving my race it'll get better...eventually :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Did not want to be scientific with this poll. Just out of curiosity.

Surprised there was already another poll for this since I looked and searched around on the forum first. I specifically searched for “age” and also on ”poll” but was not able to find it. I would believe that adding poll in the topic titel was logical, so my mistake on this one.

Think would be best to close this thread by the mods ?

As regard to the statistics it is not as strange as some of you think. Legally under 12 in most countries you cannot do anything. Some say 13 so that would be my mistake if thats true. From 18 you are an adult in most countries of the world so 12-17 seems very logical. From 18 you are an adult though in some countries you can start drinking and be really an adult when you are 21. So 18-21 seems logical. After that its all just 0-5-0-5 so prettig logical as well. Above 50 life is getting less serious. But I did not want to let all people above 50 be put in one room together, so I went for 65 which is the pensionados age in most countries.

So those were the reasons. Nice to see there are so many people above 50 so too bad the other poll has not devided this group into smaller parts.

Latest Posts

Back