POLL: How old are the GT sport players ?

How old are you?

• Total voters
45 and sim racing since this:
hqdefault.jpg

Which helps me to never complain about a so-called lack of content in a modern game.

A few years ago, when i added a Facebook button to a GT5 website, i landed on a age stats page on facebook on the website audience, showing a quite older (many in their 40's) than the usual gaming audience.

My first 'racing sim' lol was TCR woop woop, limited 'tracks' and cars compared to my custom races and track designer in the mud in the back garden with matchbox cars.

Jam car still makes me think of jam on toast :drool::drool:
View attachment 716052
Nice.
I had that version with the Stratos;
plein_phares.JPG

But i search for TCR Box and found some french localized versions:
peugeot_205_turbo16_r.JPG
s-l1000.jpg

and, most notably this one:
starsky_et_hutch.JPG

"Starsky & Hutch" o_O
Isn't that The Dukes of Hazzard licensed instead?
Maybe the work of the same marketing ppl who released the PlayStation V-Rally games under the brand "Need for Speed" in the US.
601574.jpg

But i digress.

46 next month eek...ridge race (not exactly racing game) Colin McCrae Rally was legendary ...talking about this with friend last night while gt'in ....the toss up between going for broke on a rally stage (and crashing) and having to limp home on all the rest of the stages because the damage was epic...your car got battered just driving too fast ha ha :cheers: first adrenalin racer for me. Been playing GT since first PS there are no substitutes

Last edited:
Back