POLL: How old are the GT sport players ?

How old are you?

• Total voters
46. Not able to race more than 1 or 2 dailies and a couple of laps against time at one evening. My wife's the boss and I'm always in competition with "The Voice" or "You've got talent". So I appreciate those rare moments and have no problems with content, boredom and the like

46. Not able to race more than 1 or 2 dailies and a couple of laps against time at one evening. My wife's the boss and I'm always in competition with "The Voice" or "You've got talent". So I appreciate those rare moments and have no problems with content, boredom and the like
:lol:

I have this same problem! But the solution is to have two TVs: one lives behind the sofa and goes on the dining table when I play GT... I face one way and she faces the other... only thing I miss is sound :)

SM0O0KE67 TERRIBLE IM ONLY 51 YEARS old , a wife , 2 kids , 1 dog ,
no chance in real life , im walking dead man , when gt sport close i think go in swisse to assist -suicide , i must decide with must use aid like

traction control 0 or 2 ... full understeer ..

i think race until 65/69 years ..... now im 26 win on 225 on gtsport mode , i m under psichiatric traction control ( full farm understeer) , my parents assist my races also my wife (best supporter ) he hes an employed finance by my sponsor SNAP ON , after each win DRINK CHAMPAGNE ON PODIUM !

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this guy :lol:

Edit: you will be owned for all of those consecutive posts though. Admins here get very upset about it.

I am 47. played gt2 at brothers place when new. I was hooked immediately. Bought a ps1 right away and gt1 and gt2. played them both complete. gt6 is the only one I did not gold everything, mainly due to the goodwood x2010 event. I just quit since it was not fun. Well, and not quite done with gts yet, close, just not 100% gold yet. Missing 14 total. I do remember toca, arcades like super sprint. Outrun, granprix manager, streetrod1 & 2, jeez the list just goes on. I just love cars and racing. Still have streetrod 1 & 2 on pc, under dosbox right now. too funny.

:lol:

I have this same problem! But the solution is to have two TVs: one lives behind the sofa and goes on the dining table when I play GT... I face one way and she faces the other... only thing I miss is sound :)

Roomwise that would be a Solution for me as well. But a second tv? For my ps 4? She would go ballistic! Well, I'll wait until the Kid is old enough for a tv - that's my chance!

33, wheel, second TV, don't wear headset very often so me and the wife can chat. A bit like driving irl I guess!
Been gaming since '93. First racer was Hang On on the Master System. About 20 minutes after I played Safari Hunt with the light gun. Really got into racing games from TOCA onwards on the Solus, then GT came along and blew my tiny widdle mind! GT fan ever since but missed GT6 because I was too busy shooting people in the face or stair stabbing on Battlefield.

28. I feel bad because I had to check my age on google :embarrassed: (I knew I was either 27 or 28). Just input my birthday on GTP so I never have to worry about that again!

First sims were (in order) Super Hang-On, Lotus Turbo Challenge and Virtua Racing.

Back