Post your FORZA 3 PICS here

• Thread starter African Kat
  • 1,360 comments
Just looking forward to some GT5...

10h56jp.jpg

Last edited:
So now we've settled the graphics penis size competition can we get back to admiring these people's great Forza artwork?

I don't get it... The photo mode look's like a completely different game from what you seen in game play..(i know CHE confirmed Different model switching)
But come on...This games car's look freaking amazing in these photos, Any body else feel a little cheated?

That said, The photo mode and game still look Astounding, that last trams GTA shot is amazing.(Dad has a trans am GTA)

Last edited:
On the racing badges that have your car number, there are often some kind of sponsorships above and below it. Like on DTM cars, it's often DEKRA and ADAC What do they signify?

In that one case, ADAC is the organizing group.
Various places on a car in any series are off-limits to normal sponsorship; or (in other terms) are taken before you enter the series. Top and/or bottom of number block and windshield banner are commonly used for a series or race sponsorship. There's no world standard.
For any livery or series-specific labels you're trying to replicate, GIS yourself some good-size pics to go from, and make sure they're from the correct year you're going for.

So seeing your Avatar I guess you have decided on what to buy...so are you waiting for GT5 or is FM3 your final choice? :lol:

I did voted on a poll in the GT5 forum that I would wait until both games are out and reviewed before choosing one of the two. ;)

However, if I have the chance to buy one, it will have to be GT5. You can't buy a Xbox 360 in Argentina, mainly because people can't afford consoles, and Microsoft realized that. You can buy a PS3, though, which is kind of a contradiction. :lol:

Still, a PS3 isn't affordable at all. You can buy one, but that money you use could be put to better things.

I did voted on a poll in the GT5 forum that I would wait until both games are out and reviewed before choosing one of the two. ;)

However, if I have the chance to buy one, it will have to be GT5. You can't buy a Xbox 360 in Argentina, mainly because people can't afford consoles, and Microsoft realized that. You can buy a PS3, though, which is kind of a contradiction. :lol:

Still, a PS3 isn't affordable at all. You can buy one, but that money you use could be put to better things.

All the money I spend could be put to use for better things, I still make a choice what I spend it on.

And judging by the videos I've seen on Youtube of FM3 today, maybe it's just as well you can't buy an XBOX, to be brutally honest, it looks rubbish.

All the money I spend could be put to use for better things, I still make a choice what I spend it on.

Sure. I would like to see you living in Argentina saying the same, and buying a PS3.

And judging by the videos I've seen on Youtube of FM3 today, maybe it's just as well you can't buy an XBOX, to be brutally honest, it looks rubbish.

Rubbish or not, if it was available here, you can bet your money I would buy it over a PS3 any day. ;) And remember, it only looks. Can you judge physics by looks too? That's a new one.

I love how in this forum the only people that bring up GT are fanboys. The only people that bring up Forza in the GT5 forum are trolls or GT fanboys trying to make Forza look like crap compared to GT.

Now let's not get this thread off-topic. It's one of the few threads about a game, curiously in the same subforum as the rest of the threads of its kind, that has low possibilities to get locked because of off-topicness or AUP violations. ;)

Last edited:

The videos directly from the game are heavily compressed, the actual game looks stunning. The handling is awesome too.

Have I mentioned how much I love the armchair Youtube experts on this forum? "I has seen teh Utube videos and they are the lolzors! GT 4 life!"

Forza is genuinely a game that plays better than it looks. Once you're in motion, the buttersmooth framerate, 60fps reflections, bloom and HDR etc etc all just come together to make it a great experience. You wouldn't know that if all you've watched is Youtube videos, but thanks for trying!

As for Argentina, this is all I could find. How much is a PS3 in Argentina these days Codename? I'm genuinely curious.

Great pics there Chronos, I have one of those Firebirds in my career as well, using it for the low level North American championships. Fantastic looking car.

Also, I posted these pics elsewhere, but I'm going to post them again, because this is the picture thread, and that's what you do in picture threads!
cuda1h.jpg

cuda2h.jpg

Great pics there Chronos, I have one of those Firebirds in my career as well, using it for the low level North American championships. Fantastic looking car.

Thanks, aspect8.

I love the look of this car too, one of my favorite cars. The pics are at the nurb. What a game. Fanatec wheel can't come soon enough.

Great pics there too, especially the second one.

If someone makes KITT from that GTA, I swear I"ll kiss them.

Yeah, right. Girls only. Maybe. :lol:

For any livery or series-specific labels you're trying to replicate, GIS yourself some good-size pics to go from, and make sure they're from the correct year you're going for.
Thank you kindly. 👍

I do have a pretty decent selection of source pics, but with the passing of a year, I need to start scrounging online again. For some reason, Ferrari liveries are very scarce. And I know, the're among the lesser used race cars, but I know they have been raced through the years.

I do have a pretty decent selection of source pics, but with the passing of a year, I need to start scrounging online again. For some reason, Ferrari liveries are very scarce. And I know, the're among the lesser used race cars, but I know they have been raced through the years.

Search by series or event name too (and by racetrack), not just by car as tags aren't universally used properly.

👍

Chronos thanks for 135i picture, too bad not as much detail in the lights.
Cobra R anyone?

Back