Post your FORZA 3 PICS here

• Thread starter African Kat
  • 1,360 comments
]
focus4.jpg

]

Can I turn Ford Fiesta into a RWD car? also any engine swaps for that car? Thanks.

Can I turn Ford Fiesta into a RWD car? also any engine swaps for that car? Thanks.

i beleive the fiesta can be rwd yes, you can have the focus st, rs and rs200 engines in the fiesta and the ford v8 or rs200 engjne in the focus.

Thanks for the positive feedback on the livery, its available on my storefront if you wish to use it :-)

Sorry they are thumbnails - cant upload properly in my work :(

Hope yous like em!!

Barry

Attachments

• forza1.jpg
    forza1.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 44
  • forza3.jpg
    forza3.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 57
  • forza5.jpg
    forza5.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 40
  • forza 4.jpg
    forza 4.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 38
  • forza 6.jpg
    forza 6.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 34
Damn that is a nice looking car Barry. Great pics. I actually like the thumbnails instead of the embeded that others do. You get a nice slideshow type window GUI when you do it your way.

Damn that is a nice looking car Barry. Great pics. I actually like the thumbnails instead of the embeded that others do. You get a nice slideshow type window GUI when you do it your way.

Thanks !!

I love the Exige - its one of the most tail happy cars ive driven in the game - its PI is A600 and only has around 330bhp - I used it all through season 3 as it was all A-Class races it must have made me around 1,000,000cr alone !!

I thought the same thing when I first saw it, assuming the FM3 version was going to be under it as a comparison. I love that stuff man.
Yep, happy to see turn 10 did there home work on the lighting, Because we all remember the Lighting from Forza 2......

Here's my latest creation, I made up the design myself 'Abarth Racing 500' (available on the storefront search ABARTH RACING)

fia_500_001.jpg

Very nice Rue.

I've managed to get ahold of a 48 hour trial, so I'm just going to pile all my photos online during that period (going to enter it on friday afternoon) and then get a subscription when I get more money.

First car I've played with for a bit. Re-did the stripes and added a license plate. Mods only go far as full brake kit, coilovers, new tires, and wheels.
1416syu.jpg

3325nro.jpg

20qm5pi.jpg

Unfortunately these are hella compressed for whatever reason, but I made my car...well as close to my car as I could. Right down to the number plate too!

Autumn1.jpg

Autumn2.jpg

@ Chronos: Are you further editing your pics? Or are they directly taken from Forza?

No matter what i do i cant get mine to look as good !! Good work !

The detail in the interior of these cars when you zoom the camera close up. It would take a sad, sad individual to snap photos of the dashboards of every car - I'll start tonight! ;)

I love the way the classic post-war cars are now valued at something similar their real-world prices. It infuriated me that they were so easy to get in FM2, nobody appreciated them. Now they are something to strive towards collecting - I just love them!

Also, cool pictures everyone. I have a feeling that even on a GT forum our little FM3 community is going to blow up. After being infuriated by the littles foibles of the game during the last couple of days I think I am learning to love it again!

What configuration are you on Event?

Configuration for what? The picture? I just mess with the settings until it looks good

Rue
MX-5 is definately my next 80's tuned motor. Wicked cool!

It's great when you're passing a group of american cars. It's like driving a go-kart :lol:

Latest Posts

Back