Post your FORZA 3 PICS here

• Thread starter African Kat
  • 1,360 comments
As for Argentina, this is all I could find. How much is a PS3 in Argentina these days Codename? I'm genuinely curious.

I saw one at 3500 Argentine pesos, which still would be around 1000 dollars. And that article is in fact telling the truth when it comes to the auction houses: you can get a PS3 at a much lower price (at least at the time that was the case, now the difference isn't THAT high, but it's still consideriderably cheaper).

If the PS3 is still illegal to sell these days in Argentina, then:

1 - I wouldn't buy it.
2 - I would buy it via action house.

But if I have to buy it via action house:

3 - I would rather buy a Xbox 360.

No way I'm buying a PS3 at the moment to wait for months or maybe years just for GT5.
Did I also mention PS3 games are ridiculously expensive too? :P Around 500 Argentine pesos, over 120 dollars.

One last pic, thought it looks pretty clean.

10x7jtd.jpg

and a flickr comparison.

4046636005_358796855b.jpg

$120?! If games cost me that much money, I would not be gaming. :indiff:

And for my finally off-topic post in this thread, this quote from Wikipedia.

Wikipedia
The console was also announced in Argentina in mid-2005, with "100% probability"[33] that sales will begin in December 2006. But a year later, in May 2006, Microsoft pushed the launch date to December 2007.[34] Still, it's very unlikely that Microsoft will actually sell their product in Argentina, considering the low sales of game consoles in the country: Sony introduced the PlayStation console in 2004 (almost 10 years after launch date in Japan), and a few months after that, the PlayStation 2, both costing twice as much as the "bootleg" imports, available in the country for years. Also, the price of the games is far from what the average gamer can afford, in the order of $100 to $180 USD, while PC game prices are adjusted, costing between $20 to $60 USD.

Source: Click here.

By the way, Chronos, those pics look :drool:!

The videos directly from the game are heavily compressed, the actual game looks stunning. The handling is awesome too.

Agreed seeing the game actually on the xbox is much better then any of the videos I've seen on the internet.

Here are some pics that I took still getting to grips with the Forza photomode.

californiar.jpg

Veyron too

veyron.jpg

GTP_logo_IS300_back.jpg

Finished both the symbol & the text, w00t! Next up doing a proper livery for it for production cars & racing ones :D:d:D

I've just bought myself a new toy too. In the game, of course. I'll post a photo in a minute :D

GTP_logo_IS300_back.jpg

Finished both the symbol & the text, w00t! Next up doing a proper livery for it for production cars & racing ones :D:d:D

Are you putting them on your storefront? I'll buy em' tomorrow when I get the game.

Yep they're on there. I made the symbol alone, the text alone & both at the same time but they're grouped within another group so it's easy to ungroup them and just work like that too :)
Now we need to figure out how to make a proper GTP livery and I also need to make the GT symbol & logo too :P

Yep they're on there. I made the symbol alone, the text alone & both at the same time but they're grouped within another group so it's easy to ungroup them and just work like that too :)
Now we need to figure out how to make a proper GTP livery and I also need to make the GT symbol & logo too :P

Cool, I'll probably start on my GTP livery a few days after I get the game.👍

I very shortly will be posting pics of my new toy and a quick livery I did for the Focus RS. Keep an eye out.

I saw one at 3500 Argentine pesos, which still would be around 1000 dollars. And that article is in fact telling the truth when it comes to the auction houses: you can get a PS3 at a much lower price (at least at the time that was the case, now the difference isn't THAT high, but it's still consideriderably cheaper).

If the PS3 is still illegal to sell these days in Argentina, then:

1 - I wouldn't buy it.
2 - I would buy it via action house.

But if I have to buy it via action house:

3 - I would rather buy a Xbox 360.

No way I'm buying a PS3 at the moment to wait for months or maybe years just for GT5.
Did I also mention PS3 games are ridiculously expensive too? :P Around 500 Argentine pesos, over 120 dollars.

Pues para serte Sincero, aqui tambien es Extremadamente caro (Venezuela) al punto de que todos mis juegos son Comprados en los estados Unidos, al igual que mi PS3, aqui un PS3 vale 3400Bs.F que equivale a 1500$ y los juegos estan a eso de 700Bs.F que serian unos 300$ ....En cambio un X360 vale eso de 1800Bs.F y los juegos, por mas que me duela Piratas pero cuestan solo 30Bs.F asi que saca Cuentas :S, He estado ahorrando para un 360 pero pues se me prohibe tenerlo debido a que ya tengo una consola asi que te imaginas las ganas que tengo para el Forza. Eso y que aqui no llegaran mas juegos de PS3 para mayores de 14 debido a que el Gobierno decidio que eran Incentivos violentos para los jovenes :grumpy:

English (So everyone Can Understand, and Sorry For the Spanish thingy:tup:)

To be Honest, here in venezuela the PS3 and its Games are Really Expensive to the point that a PS3 Costs around 1500 U$D and the games up to 300 U$D, I've purchased my PS3 and my Games all in the U.S and thats the main Reason i Have a PS3 with Games, But in the other way the X360 Costs around 800 U$D and the games around 15 $ (Pirate games tho), even the X360 being cheaper i cant have one because My parents doesnt let me because i already have a Console, and now seeing that im Really Effed up Because the Government Prohibited the Sales of T+ (Rated Teen) Videogames (They think they are too Violent for Teens, Childs) the gameshops are not going to Sell anymore PS3 games because there is no Piracy in the PS3 Section so its not suitable for them to sale games for Childs knowing that the majority of PS3 Owners are Adults so No more PS3 games and i cant have an X360...Go Figure:ill:

Sorry for the HUGE Off-topic, About Forza Pics..

Pretty Awesome, the one I liked the most was the Prelude one...Looks like a blank Canvas :drool: :drool:

Seeing these I might get Forza 3 just for the photo mode. (got addicted to it on GT4) Though I'm moving soon and Modern Warfare 2 should keep me occupied until the end of the year. Though I have now decided, the first used copy I see at my local Gamestop is coming home with me. If they don't have any used copies by January I'm it buying new.

That Focus livery is simply amazing, Moglet. 👍 I can't stand it anymore! :mad:
It's funny how a simple livery design can be so darn purdy. And a perfect example of why you don't have to worry about being an amazing artist to create a nice design. The Ford looks totally pro. Oh, and it's MildAshers. ;)

If you get Forza 3, try slapping on some vinyls and decals. You'd be surprised what you can accomplish, and I bet it's as addictive for some of you as Photo Mode, or more so.

By the way, the outdoor shots of that Lexus are awesome.

Back