QM Exiles

• Thread starter bone_tone
  • 1,794 comments
Back to quick matches in Gr3 and 4 for a while. Way easier to drive near their limit.
download.jpg

I'm going to do a lobby at around 8.30GMT for a few laps. My arms are dropping off from the last couple of lobbies so I'm going to take it easy for a change.

What do you mean by big game ... do you mean its a long game to finish ?? :nervous:
Its not something you gonna finish in a week ??

Oh no, not in a week. Loads & loads to do. Big open world game with tons of side quests & distractions.

I get the feeling this is not the news you are hoping for. :lol: Sorry.

What do you mean by big game ... do you mean its a long game to finish ?? :nervous:
Its not something you gonna finish in a week ??

100+ hours for the main game and another 30-40 for the DLC she'll force you to buy.

I think you need to find a horse and cart in that game. It's the only driving you'll be doing for quite a while.:lol:

Managed to get into the 2.04 range yesterday on Fuji ( very pleased with that already ) ... and there's a bit more in it. Not an easy task to keep traction with the car.
I'm tempted to try the Fiat though tonight, reading everywhere how hard it is to keep the little bugger going ( without rolling it ) :lol: !
I got some hope here being experienced with the car. Anyone remember my 500PP hell machine :D ?

Fiat 500 F '68_03.jpg

Managed to get into the 2.04 range yesterday on Fuji ( very pleased with that already ) ... and there's a bit more in it. Not an easy task to keep traction with the car.
I'm tempted to try the Fiat though tonight, reading everywhere how hard it is to keep the little bugger going ( without rolling it ) :lol: !
I got some hope here being experienced with the car. Anyone remember my 500PP hell machine :D ?

View attachment 775897
Give it a go RJ - top 10 material for you again! Don't forget it goes faster on it's roof.....:lol:

@kilesa4568 Sorry John we couldn't finish the race at BIG WILLOW yesterday .I tried to be greedy and do one more race before dinner .Didn't realize my wife had me on a timer. :banghead: You were burning up the track ,would like a rematch.:D

@kilesa4568 Sorry John we couldn't finish the race at BIG WILLOW yesterday .I tried to be greedy and do one more race before dinner .Didn't realize my wife had me on a timer. :banghead: You were burning up the track ,would like a rematch.:D

No problem mate. Shame you had to go as you were on top form.:bowdown:

Thinking about it, your wife saved me from eating even more humble pie so thank her for me will you?:lol:

I'll be on at about 8.30 tonight if you want to teach me some humility again. I'll have the mic on this time too. My son had custody of it all last night.

Full of suggestions!:lol: Remind me about it later and we'll run whatever anyone wants to run. We'll avoid road cars though. BoP isn't worth the paper it's written on for them and coordinating one makes is a royal pain in the arse.

I've just realised, we've never done a single Gr2 race. Ever. BoP is a stock 100% on all 3 cars and they're all well matched so we'll give them a run too.

Missed you guys Friday,Too busy with work to do anything GTS related .I appreciate the compliment John.Sometimes you just have it I guess.The COBRA at BIG WILLOW is my favorite offline race and obviously you've done it also.You were doing some serious lap times .👍

Getting withdrawal symptoms?:D

I'm doing a lobby tonight so I'll give you a shout if you're online.👍

Did a public lobby last night that had mixed results... A couple of A+ and a few A's turned up so there was a few quality races but it had the same amount of low ranks too. They made quite a few bad moves and turned it into a bad tempered affair so I'm making myself a new lobby rule. If 6 or more of my friends list turn up, I'll switch to a friends only lobby.

Apologies to @a estes for not being ruthless enough with the kick button. There were that many bad moves done last night, I couldn't spot who was the worst offender. Sorry mate.:(

Back