QM Exiles

• Thread starter bone_tone
  • 1,794 comments
@coryclifford @kilesa4568 Hey mates ,I've been thinking with the skill and knowledge you guys have .It would be awesome to do a QUICK MATCH EXILES CLUB on certain nights .(similar to the GEEZERS)You guys already have the hosting experience ,and you know the game inside and out .We would set a time limit so Mr. Endurance would'nt wear us out .Just a thought :gtpflag:

Last edited:
Get your feet wet with the enduro event in a stock Porsche on RH tires. Takes an hour. One stop.

Just finished it but I think I'll need to give it another run as it felt very awkward on quite a few corners. The last chicane is a bitch to get right with the raised curbs catching me out and brake points from speed are still a bit of a mystery. Took it steady and ran 1.53's. No confidence to push it yet.:embarrassed:

@coryclifford @kilesa4568 Hey mates ,I've been thinking with the skill and knowledge you guys have .It would be awesome to do a QUICK MATCH EXILES CLUB on certain nights .(similar to the GEEZERS)You guys already have the hosting experience ,and you know the game inside and out .We would set a time limit so Mr. Endurance would'nt wear us out .Just a thought :gtpflag:

Sounds good to me.👍

Same format as QM's with 5 laps and a couple of minutes in between races? It needs to be friends only though as my last few lobbies have been shockers with loonies joining. As you saw yourself. They even made me swear at one point.:lol:

Preferably a weekday as I've got the grandkids on the weekends.

Cantastandya? Is that a bit like Sanitary Crotch?:lol:

Second time around was much better. Mid to high 52's with low risk laps and plenty of time to come off once I get braver with my crap trail braking. Cool track but that last chicane still gets me holding my breath. Seriously hard to get it right with how it's slightly downhill so I'm going to need to study a track guide for that bit. The AI look like they hate it too...

Spent my winnings on the Xanavi Nismo after I hearing the NSX had sketchy high speed handling. It's still on my purchase list though.

I think it was BoP'ed when I watched it so likely more power than was safe for it. It looks the best out of all of them though. That roof scoop...

Haven't run it BoP'd. But the Lexus is 130% and I think the GTR is 128. Silly really.

I've run the NSX and Lexus stock in the League events and it's a great challenge. Good stuff.

@kilseaa4568 I'll be looking for you and Cory Monday .That's my day off .Hoping more QM EXILES will join as well.5 hour time difference make it a little difficult .I'll be online starting around 1PM EST. Have not been able to race much last few days .Been out chasing bond skips.I'm here at my office now on my day off 🤬

Last edited:
Short of using bribery, I've no idea how to get more of the QM gang to join in. They seem to have moved on to pastures greener.:(

I'm up for running a few races with you though and I'd be happy to let Cory host if there's a better chance of more people joining.

Thinking about your quick match club idea, perhaps we could start a thread in the online racing section to see if there's any interest? It might not be the guaranteed quality racing the old quick match gang offered but we might be able find some quality replacements to get some regular racing again.

Short of using bribery, I've no idea how to get more of the QM gang to join in. They seem to have moved on to pastures greener.:(

I'm up for running a few races with you though and I'd be happy to let Cory host if there's a better chance of more people joining.

Thinking about your quick match club idea, perhaps we could start a thread in the online racing section to see if there's any interest? It might not be the guaranteed quality racing the old quick match gang offered but we might be able find some quality replacements to get some regular racing again.
I'd be up for it time zone permitting 👍. Red Dead 2 has been taking up a lot of my gaming time but I've still managed a few GT sessions recently.

I'm could be open to bribery ;).

I'd be up for it time zone permitting

There's about 8 or 9 hours difference between us isn't there? I'm trying to remember from the last time you joined. I'm pretty sure it was around midnight for me and 9am (ish) for you. Why do you live on another planet?:crazy:

I could be open to bribery

So, beef, booze and boobs and butts bribery.

...and I don't need to bribe you two. You're already showing the will to race. Sorry.:lol:

There's about 8 or 9 hours difference between us isn't there? I'm trying to remember from the last time you joined. I'm pretty sure it was around midnight for me and 9am (ish) for you.
Yeah that sounds about right.
Why do you live on another planet?:crazy:
I don't... you do 💡:lol:

...and I don't need to bribe you two. You're already showing the will to race. Sorry.:lol:
:banghead:..... ;):lol:

I do not know what your idea is, in the old QM, if I remember, there was a choice of 3 tracks that were made repeatedly. The host chooses the 3 tracks per evening and we could make 3/4 races for each of 5 laps. But first you propose a day of the week and a time

Cool ,we are headed in the right direction.Just need more input from the other EXILES.Anyone who wants to race a certain car or track or even host ,I'm up for it .Mondays are good for me ,I can adjust to most of the time zones.Cal's idea is a great starting point .A little commitment will be needed ,but it will be worth it I'm sure :gtpflag:

Last edited:
I've just checked my diary and I'm free for the next few years so I'm cool with carrying on hosting whenever I can.:lol:

Sounds like a plan cal. We'll do that tonight.

Wasn't there four QM's though? My memory's crap so maybe I'm including the "Coming Soon!" one? Four tracks and four cars (or groups) sounds like about two hour's worth of racing. I could set it to 10 minutes to decide each race's laps, in case we use quicker cars and a bit of a warm up on track change will make it close to two hours...I think.

One thing I need to do is turn off all the penalties. None of us would get one deliberately.

All I want now is what tracks you want to run? Please no Tsukuba!:lol:

Edit for shocking math skills. Three tracks for two hours.:dopey:

Last edited:
Stupid to introduce them in the first place. They were supposed to be food but nobody likes eating them.:lol:

How about doing a bunch of favourite car races next time we meet up? Everyone recommends a car to try and we'll do some one makes. If we don't do well, we can blame the person who recommended them.:D

And please no pantera ...all you gonna see is a bunch of old dogs next to a big cat

With that reaction, it's definitely my car choice.:sly:

Fantastic car on CS but I'll take pity on you race car drivers and let you use SS.

For a laugh and to make things more interesting, we'll stick with reverse grids but you'll be running for points in each race. One point for last up to however many people are there for first. I'll write the results in this thread at the end.

Obviously with my extra effort, I get bonus points:idea: ...OK, maybe not.:lol:

Back