Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
Ah no wonder. Sorry, English is not my first language. Just remembered that the Murcielago is spelled "Mur-chie-lago" too. Just thought it sounds weird as its similar to "century".
Centenario and century both have the same root word "cent" which means 100. Centenario is a Spanish word meaning centenary and the car was made to celebrate Ferruccio Lamborghini's 100th birthday. The reason they pronounce it "chenterario" is because in Italian, when "e" or "i" follows a "c", the "c" is always pronounced as "ch". That's why Lancia is pronounced Lahncha, not Lanseea.

I was one of only 23% to go to the outback rather then Surfers Paradise..
I also chose the Outback in the demo and the average was 33% Outback, 67% Surfers Paradise. We Outbackers are an iconoclastic bunch.

After a few mental breakdowns resulting from trying to beat the completely broken G27 setup process, and from DLC still being inactive, I conclude:

I am hopelessly in love with this game. I've been waiting for a good open world car game since the first Test Drive Unlimited.

My only disappointment is that either the map feels very small, or I was expecting something much bigger. At any case, yeah... This is a damn good game, and aside from being satisfying it's also extremely fun to play.

I can't thank the developers and publishers enough for bringing this masterpiece to PC.

You guys still waiting for Tuesday - I know how you feel. And the wait is totally worth it!

Just got this beauty out of the auction house, for the low price of 500k.
So now I'll have 2 when I get it from the story. Stock and LB, couldn't ask for more.

LuHKeTW.jpg

Just got a 599 GTO for 271k. It was a nice auction battle with some chap for 10 minutes and It's mine :)

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Lambos may be my next target :D

If i have no issues with the Windows 10.demo when it comes out, no question I'll have the W10 ultimate edition on my Christmas wish list! :D

I love how there's an achievement for jumping around the airport with a Reliant Supervan. :D Speaking of Reliant, now i know what's my new blueprint is going to be. :mischievous:

So i just got the 4th Drivatar on my sign list and it contains of @Sutuki , @Lameonade , @Cowboy and a fourth person that i forgot if he's a GTP member or not. As much as i don't want to remove anybody, it seems that 3 of those haven't played the game yet.
Screenshot-Original.png
How do you fire drivatars.

Yes, I'm finally playing it and all I had to do is switch routers. :D
My house has 2 routers and one seems to be worse at connecting than the other. I was using the worse one, because figured since more devices were using the better one; I would get a faster connection on the bad router. I was wrong.

Now time for me to get started! I will go photo mode crazy in this game, I just know it!

Is it me or are the cars slightly less twitchy than the demo.... Maybe it's just me

But man I'm happy. Took the x6 also and no issues imo. Imma bmw fanboy

I'm happy to have made the switch to xbox from PlayStation. The same feeling I had when I switched from Sega to PlayStation when gt first came out.

Question since I haven't seen any info about it elsewhere: Is there a Treasure Map that I can purchase post-launch?

I don't mind searching for the Barn Finds but I normally resort to a guide for bonus boards etc. and it would be a good timesaver.
Bumping this :)

Haven't got the game yet, but should hopefully be playing next week. If I do start up this game I'll import all of my liveries and logos from Forza Motorsport 6.

Well the vehicle prices are certainly "up there"! Unless I hit a few big wheelspins I am going to have to take time off my sightseeing! :dopey:

Got myself a Ford GT horizon edition , i was thinking about selling it since i can make good money of it.

Should i sell it or will i regret it later? Is it really that rare?

Haven't got the game yet, but should hopefully be playing next week. If I do start up this game I'll import all of my liveries and logos from Forza Motorsport 6.

That's good news, I have a few (not that good) to bring over.

IIRC, I'm fairly certain I saw a treasure map option on the map when I was playing last night. I'll check again when I get off work, if no one has answered since then.

Back