Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
They can have this 2k wheelspin up their freaking ass. I've gotten that thing 3x this morning already. :irked:

They should of had a perk you could unlock to remove it, that would of been the proper thing to do.
Did some grinding yesterday so naturally, I had ''some'' wheelspins'' left. I think the game is trolling me at this point. Ended up getting the 2K spin at least five times this morning.

:embarrassed:

I just started a championship, and couldn't keep up with this GNX. I know they are fast, but after the race I figured out what the issue was....

image.png

I wonder if that's some sort of glitch? I've never had that happen before.

So, I've been playing with unbeatable drivatar AI, plus I have a nice drivatar gang going...
Since some days, I've started to clear the championships.
The ONLY drivatar that race after race is there, competitive to me for first place, is StigMurcielagoZ's
Dunno if that's a trick of the game, or if stig's this good, but kudos anyway 8)

I've been running to a lot of FH3 videos on YT lately and most of them has something to do with wheelspins.

I hope FH3 doesn't turn into a game just like FIFA,CS:GO, or any other game that involves crate openings, pack openings, etc.

I've been running to a lot of FH3 videos on YT lately and most of them has something to do with wheelspins.

I hope FH3 doesn't turn into a game just like FIFA,CS:GO, or any other game that involves crate openings, pack openings, etc.
nope, they will create a forza mmo/moba for that (hopefully)

Was attempting to look for public Online Adventure sessions to play Flag Rush and Infected and I kept getting put in A/S1/S2 groups. I only wanted to use my originally D-Class 240Z.

Will try again today unless anyone else is online going for the comedy horns.

Also I sacked @symo63 from my crew in favor of @AJ.

They can have this 2k wheelspin up their freaking ass. I've gotten that thing 3x this morning already. :irked:

They should of had a perk you could unlock to remove it, that would of been the proper thing to do.
Then we'd all be complaining about getting the 3k or 4k or whatever the next lowest wheelspin is all the time.

My impression is that the wheelspin fad will die down once more people acquire most / all of the He cars. The remaining cars can be grinded for in due time, after all. The rewards aren't rare enough to facilitate perpetual gambling, imho.

MXH
Nah, it was fun but God curse that AE86 :lol:

I got an invite, I was doing some championships! Lol

I know right? @ToyGTone created a sliding monster :scared:

MXH
I couldn't for my lie put down all that power, not to mention that mine was even worse on stock tires. @Sutuki/Almu89 must be an alien.

:P

Yeah he is. He usually picks a car 50-100 PI less then mine, and still beats me. :lol:
I actually changed the AE86 tune at the last two or one race I believe.

So what happened is that I was doing the remaining championships left when I decided to do some co op so I invited you guys and decided to do a 3 events championship with off road cars and for all class. First race, I picked a stock hummer in C class only to find out that it doesn't balance out the class like offline does so I ended up having a team race from S1 or A down to C class vehicles. Second and third I settled for two S1 trucks. All was going well until after the championship was completed where things started to fall apart.
So I went to do another championship with 4 races from each 4 locations and decided to be a Movie type cars. However I decided to stick to S1 class only cars and when I decided to see which cars I had, only that AE86 was available. That AE86 being the first car I got from the auction house and i made it for drift zones and that S14 Unicorn thing. :scared: I expected to see you guys or even drivatars have different cars but nope, we got the same AE86 with the same tune build (not the livery however) and against the drivatars, which happened to be all in red Countach's. Lucky the first one's difficulty was set, for some reason, in the lowest one so later on I decided to upper it and it got even worse. :boggled:

After the horrible mess I made, I was going to leave but then i thought about doing 2 bucket lists for the sake of that co op achievement but i got busy and came back only to found out everyone left. :indiff:

Then I noticed an interesting bug with the drivatars cars:

For the first clip, skip to 2:14.

I could only use your tune because I didn't have a car which complied with the championship requirements. :P It was fun though, I need to get myself an AE86 to acquire the S14 anyway...

The auction house was good to me today. I got my Alfa and saved 2.5 million :)

View attachment 593799
I've been looking for a 33 Stradale in the auction house for ages and never seen one. 7.5M cr is a lot of virtual dough, but on the other hand, 25% off is a heck of a deal, especially at these stratospheric prices.

Anyone know how to get a Forza Horizon Edition car? Do you win it from the Spinning Wheel game?

Yes, that or you can buy one at the auction house. People will sometimes auction off their HE cars after winning them from the wheel spin.

My impression is that the wheelspin fad will die down once more people acquire most / all of the He cars. The remaining cars can be grinded for in due time, after all. The rewards aren't rare enough to facilitate perpetual gambling, imho.
Unless Playground Games decides to add more HE cars and cars via updates then making them more rare to acquire via wheelspin, then you're right.

By the way, I'm enjoying this game a lot lately and my RB NSX has been my favorite ever since I got the game.

I really like the way the traffic adapts itself to the player's car 👍. Have seen a lot of drivatars today and even the photoherd from DRIVECLUB is cruising around :cheers:

I just got robbed.

Keep in mind the most points you could possibly get in a 5 race championship is 100 and I won 3/5.:odd:

I think I'll be putting the game aside for a few days.

I just got robbed.

Keep in mind the most points you could possibly get in a 5 race championship is 100 and I won 3/5.:odd:

Not only that, but MuoNiuLa from the GTP club is on the leaderboard twice.

I just got robbed.

So they didn't even fix this yet...What did the latest patch fix again??

Back