Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
Hey, probably not the right place for this but I'd like some help if possible.

I figured out how to assign sounds to cars in the debug build, meaning that I can give the leaked cars that are missing sounds the audio from another car. Obviously it has to be a car in game, so I'm wondering if someone can help me find some good engine sound donors.

I've got a list below of cars missing sound and what I've mapped them to (the italic text), but the missing ones are what I'd like help with.

DLC Car -> Sound "donor"
Aston Martin DB11 -> Aston Martin Vanquish
BMW 507 -> BMW 507

Cadillac ATS-V -> ?
Chevrolet Vega -> Chevrolet Vega
Holden VK Commodore Group A -> ?
Honda S800 -> ?
Lola T70 -> ?
Mercedes-Benz SLR -> Mercedes-Benz SLR
Porsche 918 -> ?
Porsche Macan -> Porsche Macan (for some reason this already had audio)
Porsche Cayenne -> ?
All Porsche 911s -> Subaru SVX (the only flat 6 in the game :P)
Porsche Carrera GT -> Lexus LF-A
Porsche 944 -> ?
Porsche 356 -> ?
Porsche 550 -> ?
Renault Alpine Le Mans GTA -> ?
Vauxhall Corsa VXR -> ?
Volvo 242 Turbo -> Volvo 242 Turbo

Thanks in advance.

Hey, probably not the right place for this but I'd like some help if possible.

I figured out how to assign sounds to cars in the debug build, meaning that I can give the leaked cars that are missing sounds the audio from another car. Obviously it has to be a car in game, so I'm wondering if someone can help me find some good engine sound donors.

I've got a list below of cars missing sound and what I've mapped them to (the italic text), but the missing ones are what I'd like help with.

DLC Car -> Sound "donor"
Aston Martin DB11 -> Aston Martin Vanquish
BMW 507 -> BMW 507

Cadillac ATS-V -> ?
Chevrolet Vega -> Chevrolet Vega
Holden VK Commodore Group A -> ?
Honda S800 -> ?
Lola T70 -> ?
Mercedes-Benz SLR -> Mercedes-Benz SLR
Porsche 918 -> ?
Porsche Macan -> Porsche Macan (for some reason this already had audio)
Porsche Cayenne -> ?
All Porsche 911s -> Subaru SVX (the only flat 6 in the game :P)
Porsche Carrera GT -> Lexus LF-A
Porsche 944 -> ?
Porsche 356 -> ?
Porsche 550 -> ?
Renault Alpine Le Mans GTA -> ?
Vauxhall Corsa VXR -> ?
Volvo 242 Turbo -> Volvo 242 Turbo

Thanks in advance.
Meyers Manx will work for the 356. Vk commodore could use the VL audio and the 458 is the closest I can think of to the 918

Hey guys...I just picked this game up a couple weeks ago and now I am able to join a Club but it appears GTP club is full. Is the founder of the club in here?? And if so are there any slackers in the club that don't play it that I might can replace?? Not trying to force my way in but I know with FM2 about 2 weeks and a lot of people quit playing...Just asking

Can I just say that I really hope the Lotus 340R returns in Forza Motorsport 7? Such a beauty to drive, and it would make an excellent car for A class. :D

Hey guys...I just picked this game up a couple weeks ago and now I am able to join a Club but it appears GTP club is full. Is the founder of the club in here?? And if so are there any slackers in the club that don't play it that I might can replace?? Not trying to force my way in but I know with FM2 about 2 weeks and a lot of people quit playing...Just asking

I'll see what I can do tonight or tomorrow. I don't know what kicked off the popularity: back in November, I'm pretty sure we weren't even half-full.

Okay, so the fact that you can't have hp and kg as your measurement units always bugged the hell out of me. Like, how difficult it is to implement an option to choose whatever units you want to use?!

Anyways, today I was watching the latest Failrace video, and while watching I noticed something that I thought was impossible. At 6:55, if you look at the upgrade menu of the Subaru, you can clearly see hp and kg together as units.

Does anyone have any idea how is that possible? Was there an update or something that lets you have it that way?

I'll see what I can do tonight or tomorrow. I don't know what kicked off the popularity: back in November, I'm pretty sure we weren't even half-full.

Well, I would suppose most of it is due to people migrating to Horizon 3. Yes, the GTP club is a XBox-focused club and not a Forza one, but what brought most people to a XBox was Forza. This particular Forza... I guess it just goes to show you how one game can greatly influence a club's numbers.

Can I just say that I really hope the Lotus 340R returns in Forza Motorsport 7? Such a beauty to drive, and it would make an excellent car for A class. :D

Hmm, it seems the 340R can actually work well in A class. When I tried to build an Elise for that role, the result was rather underwhelming... But can the 340 actually have some power to itself, or is it like the Elise in the sense that most power upgrades just shoot it way beyond A class and you have to do with a low Speed rating?

Speaking of DLC cars, I had the chance to purchase a handful of them (the entire Rockstar Pack and a few chosen ones from the Smoking Tires Pack), and I can see why people find the Bentley Bentayga a fearsome opponent when it comes to luxury SUVs. It lacks some of the agility of the F-Pace, but it does have the power and torque to make things count in Cross-Country races. In roads which are narrower? I'd rather drop a bit of weight for those...

Thanks, Ill check it tonight when I log on...if it helps my gamertag is KATPEELER

Hello guys ! I have a problem with an EXP board and I'd like to know if some of you have experienced the same issue that I have now. It's an EXP board that I see on the map, but I can't find it. It's not hidden between buildings or something. It's in the middle of nowhere and I don't find it. You can see its location on the picture right there :

panneau%20EXP_zpsfejhbn43.png

I'm trying to complete all the achievements and after geting all the roads, I try to get all boards across the map.
Thanks for your help :)

Hello guys ! I have a problem with an EXP board and I'd like to know if some of you have experienced the same issue that I have now. It's an EXP board that I see on the map, but I can't find it. It's not hidden between buildings or something. It's in the middle of nowhere and I don't find it. You can see its location on the picture right there :

panneau%20EXP_zpsfejhbn43.png

I'm trying to complete all the achievements and after geting all the roads, I try to get all boards across the map.
Thanks for your help :)
Follow the train tracks from the east of the board, and you'll soon notice where it is

Follow the train tracks from the east of the board, and you'll soon notice where it is

I had that same issue last month until I noticed the train tunnel as well. This was the last sign I needed to find before Blizzard Mountain came out and I couldn't believe I missed the tunnel for such a long period of time.

Is there any kind of 100% list? I'm at 96% and don't know what i missed

Have you done the PR events and bucket list challenges? I'm at 99% after doing the bucket list challenges. But I haven't gotten 3 stars on all the PR events. Not sure if the collectables count either.

I do wish there was some way of knowing how far you are progressing. The progress tab doesn't give you enough info. Either that or I'm not looking hard enough.

So Horizon 1 had 1 central festival and 10 remote hubs. Horizon 2 was twice as large but had 1 central festival and only 6 remote hubs. Now Horizon 3 is twice as large again, but no longer has a central festival and only 4 hubs. I think they need to add in some remote hubs so it doesn't take as long to drive somewhere to modify, paint or change cars.

So Horizon 1 had 1 central festival and 10 remote hubs. Horizon 2 was twice as large but had 1 central festival and only 6 remote hubs. Now Horizon 3 is twice as large again, but no longer has a central festival and only 4 hubs. I think they need to add in some remote hubs so it doesn't take as long to drive somewhere to modify, paint or change cars.
I've heard that there's a new feature called "Fast Travel" that allows you to travel somewhere for a small fee. :lol:

I do feel your pain, though.

Back