RIDE

• Thread starter Fryto
  • 1,129 comments
Yup, I even put that into my Spreadsheet on googledocs, hopefully it's the same bike for each person, if not I'll delete that sheet.
Still not finished, but if the bike and rider don't match on everyone else's game it's just not worth my bother, so if someone can confirm they are the same I would appreciate it.

I've checked what bikes the riders are using on my game and both the heavyweight naked bikes and super sports are correct. I haven't checked the others but I'm assuming they would also be the same.

Did you add friends too?is it working?

Haven't tried it yet, as my friends are stubbornly waiting to buy PCars, or messing around in GTA5, lol

I've checked what bikes the riders are using on my game and both the heavyweight naked bikes and super sports are correct. I haven't checked the others but I'm assuming they would also be the same.

Thanks for checking, my guess is they will all be the same then, so will run through the blanks later today.

All team rider bikes now listed for all the team events in my googledocs spreadsheet. (will add this to my signature later on for easy referencing)
Real shock when I ran Zonca at the Heavyweight Naked event at Sierra Nevada, he outran me to the first corner, and put up a serious fight to eventually finish second with me. First time I've had a one-two finish with a team ai so far!

All team rider bikes now listed for all the team events in my googledocs spreadsheet. (will add this to my signature later on for easy referencing)
Real shock when I ran Zonca at the Heavyweight Naked event at Sierra Nevada, he outran me to the first corner, and put up a serious fight to eventually finish second with me. First time I've had a one-two finish with a team ai so far!

i tried yesterday several team races in sierra nevada and used both ai and friends all of them had the v2 tuono best result was with the last one of AI (i don't remember his name)

Any news on an X1 patch? :fingerscrossed:
it will be released next week, check their facebook page for more info

Ride

Hi Gamers,

THE PATCH FOR PS4 is NOW AVAILABLE

Please find below the changelog list:

• Fixed stability issues exiting world tour events.
• Fixed stability issues using electric bikes.
• Fixed savegame corruption using Team Mates.
• Fixed savegame corruption performing World Tour events.
• Fixed reward credits in World Tour events.
• Fixed engine oil behavior.
• Fixed “Aristocrat” trophy unlock conditions.

Patches for the other platforms will be released early next week.

Thanks for understanding

Milestone Social Team

I'm still not sure if I should get it on PS4 or PC.
The graphics are not a big problem for me but the loading time I do have issues with.
I played the Demo on both and must say that I starting to believe that even GTA V loads faster on the PS4.
Do like riding using the DS4 controller, but that's not really an argument as that can also be used on PC or I might be getting a Xbox controller which work out-of-the-box.
So that in mind I'm thinking about getting the PC version as it's cheaper and loads faster.

RP please don't tell me your on a motorbike:eek::scared::lol:
Heey JB, how've you been? :D Yes oh yes, two-wheeled fun before Project CARS hits

VXR
I was thinking about it yesterday, and whilst it does take an age to load anything, the fun to be had once it does more than makes up for it. I'm finding it hard to play anything else
It's fun yeah and it's good to have a bike game like this after such a long time

Tbh though, for me the atrociously long load times are very grating :mad:

Heey JB, how've you been? :D Yes oh yes, two-wheeled fun before Project CARS hits

It's fun yeah and it's good to have a bike game like this after such a long time

Oh lord:scared::lol: I'm fine mate ta, like you counting down the days.;)

Ok I've got a dumb question. If I get a copy of ride from overseas since it's not due for release in the states for a while, will I be able to get patches and updates? How does that work?

Ok I've got a dumb question. If I get a copy of ride from overseas since it's not due for release in the states for a while, will I be able to get patches and updates? How does that work?

The PS4 is region free but not all games are. I have no idea if RIDE is or isn't..

I RIDE for the first time today! :dopey:
17246457665_12d3de5d9f.jpg

Surprisingly kneedowns are a bit harder than in the game :confused:

I'm playing a UK copy on a USA Xbox One, and the game has updated itself twice so far.

I RIDE for the first time today! :dopey:
Surprisingly kneedowns are a bit harder than in the game :confused:

Had the first RIDE of the year Wednesday last week.

Not really :cheers: ( PS: Die foto van jou is in Spijkenisse?)

DSC02455.JPG

On topic:
Been looking to buy RIDE but are the physics comparable to MotoGP14?

Still play Tourist Trophy during the winter months :lol:

The bikes on Semi Pro feel quite similar to TT, I think. I was impressed how close it felt seeing as TT has been my reference point for 9 years.

The Xbox One patch is also out.

Woop! :cool: What does it sort out please, VXR?

Seems like the same contents as for the PS4 patch:

Hi Gamers,

THE PATCHES FOR PS3 and Xbox One ARE NOW AVAILABLE

Please find below the changelog list:

- Fixed stability issues exiting world tour events.
- Fixed stability issues using electric bikes.
- Fixed savegame corruption using Team Mates.
- Fixed savegame corruption performing World Tour events.
- Fixed reward credits in World Tour events.
- Fixed engine oil behavior.

The Patch for Xbox 360 will be released next days.

Thanks for understanding

Milestone Social Team

In the above list, if by 'fixed engine oil behaviour' they mean that the red oil warning symbol
will go back to white after an oil change, it didn't on my Triumph starter bike :confused:

edit: Does anyone know how I can give my team-mate a kick up the rear end? He's bloody rubbish in the team races :lol:

Joking aside, does anyone know if any on the list are any better than the others and so better to use?

ta :)

Last edited:
Save game corrupted :( (Ps4) Not sure if they way I started up the game has anything to do with it.

Ps4 on, started the game, pressed Ps button on joystick, started spotify, went back to the game, loaded world tour and got the corrupt message.

First time I've played the game after the patch and most of the issues are not resolved:

- Oil bug: so the light goes out now after you change the oil, but after one race the power of the bike has already dropped. Basically just as before.
- Championship bug: still there. You can do whatever you want during the first two races. Only the result of the last race counts.
- I'll see tomorrow whether the save bug at least is resolved for me, but looking at Carlos message above, it doesn't look 100% fixed either.

So what did the patch fix? The oil light now goes out without fixing the actual issue. I could have as well taken the game to my local car mechanic to fix it...

👎👎👎

Save game corrupted :( (Ps4) Not sure if they way I started up the game has anything to do with it.

Ps4 on, started the game, pressed Ps button on joystick, started spotify, went back to the game, loaded world tour and got the corrupt message.
What a shame. Going by their Facebook page, players are still reporting issues with the save file being corrupted.

The patch seems to have fixed...nothing.

:indiff:

Latest Posts

Back