SAi's G25 D1 Style Drift Practise

  • Thread starter Thread starter HKSD1
  • 31 comments
  • 4,517 views
Messages
324
Canada
Toronto
Messages
SAi-66
It's my first week of GT5P x G25. I'm not trying to seek for the most points what so ever, but more for my personal enjoyment of making smooth high speed high angled drifts.

Any inputs are welcomed.

 
SWEET 0_o How do you do that ? I really want to drift with my g25 too but it's pretty hard, i'm a lot better with the controller. Do you use clutch pedal ? How long did you train with the wheel to get drifts that smooth ? Do you use some special settings to drift with ? Give us some advice please. ^^
 
Good stuff!

Nice to see someone more worried about style than points. 👍

Keep it up!




;)
 
That's superb mate...Don't worry about the points, just keep it tidy and consistent. I like that idea!

You looked very 'D1' indeed..and I like how you combine that double apexes at turn 1 Suzuka..It's the hardest corner for me so far.
 
SWEET 0_o How do you do that ? I really want to drift with my g25 too but it's pretty hard, i'm a lot better with the controller. Do you use clutch pedal ? How long did you train with the wheel to get drifts that smooth ? Do you use some special settings to drift with ? Give us some advice please. ^^

to be very honest, there's really not much setting involved. All i did was put the steering angle to maximum and get about 450-500hp to make sure i can keep my wheels spinning. my current setup doesn't allow me to use my clutch pedals, but hopefully i can use it in the future.
 
the s2000 first corner was insane :D
 
Hey Sai! :dopey:

Nice to see you around here. And very nice drifting! 👍

cheers
Teh Jibber
 
Wow, fantastic display of skill :)

Keep it coming you do great work.
 
i thought i would give drifting a try after i went on-line and realized i was rubbish at racing, but after watching your vid i now realize i'm rubbish at drifting too.
 
That was insane! Do you drift professionally by any chance? That was a D1 worthy performance IMO. Awesome drifting! 👍
 
1st week?! By God that's astonishing! :) well done mate, i will def. be waiting for more vids from you!

Very smooth, great lines...giving me ideas ;) :p
 
slick drifting there; tire screeching the whole time!

ever tried drifting with the blitz? :p
 
Wow awesome video. Tore those courses up. I'm with you as i'm not worried about the points, i just want a nice fluid drift experience. I just picked up my ps3 last week and that video was motivation for me to stop being lazy, get my DFP from my friends house and build myself a little stand so i can REALLY enjoy GT5P. Do you drift in real life? I do when the money allows it and i'm really excited (kinda nervious) as to how the wheel/physics will feel. I was really let down with GT4 and the physics when trying to drift. I literally drifted better in real life then in GT4. Sweet video's and i hope to join the ranks soon and do some online drifting. :)👍
 
Very good drift skills.Look at the front wheels, there go alway on the same direction without sudden changes of direction.
Very good HKSD1
 
Yes very good. My drifts dont look too well... stupid controller... Thinking of a DFGT but I dont know.
 
Setups? :D I just can not for the life of me get a good drift setup for the G25.
 
Setups? :D I just can not for the life of me get a good drift setup for the G25.

Yeah same here, just got the G25 and wow, driving, let alone drifting is very hard, but very fun! What feedback levels should I be using?
 
Yeah same here, just got the G25 and wow, driving, let alone drifting is very hard, but very fun! What feedback levels should I be using?

Try setting it at 5... its strong enough to feel the road but not too strong to cause the whole room to shake... 10 is insane and I'm glad I changed it to 5...

Cheers.
 
Try setting it at 5... its strong enough to feel the road but not too strong to cause the whole room to shake... 10 is insane and I'm glad I changed it to 5...

Cheers.

:lol: "room to shake: :lol:


wow... that good after one week...
WHAT IS YOUR SECRET?!
 
Mate... I'm afraid there's no secret... just lots of practise ;) ;)

Good luck!

I was hoping for a magic drifting elixir.... :dopey::dopey:
Back to trying to go sideways!!
 
Dorifto Sensei!
I'm amazed at the level of skill here. Would love to see a vid of you and your setup in action!
 
Back