SAi's G25 D1 Style Drift Practise

  • Thread starter Thread starter HKSD1
  • 31 comments
  • 4,517 views
i see live for speed helps alot eh Sai?
 
Wow awesome video. Tore those courses up. I'm with you as i'm not worried about the points, i just want a nice fluid drift experience. I just picked up my ps3 last week and that video was motivation for me to stop being lazy, get my DFP from my friends house and build myself a little stand so i can REALLY enjoy GT5P. Do you drift in real life? I do when the money allows it and i'm really excited (kinda nervious) as to how the wheel/physics will feel. I was really let down with GT4 and the physics when trying to drift. I literally drifted better in real life then in GT4. Sweet video's and i hope to join the ranks soon and do some online drifting. :)👍

DFP is probably the hardest wheel for GT5, after playing it for ages I realized the best setting was 8 force feedback and no power assisted steering for racing and drifting but of course you might find it a little stiff but at least you can feel the road and your front wheels. The force feedback helps to tell you if you are countersteering properly. Anyways good luck but dont give up cause at first you wont be able to drift for **** with that wheel unless your really use to 900 degree rotation and small wheels with weak motors.
 
Back