Senna content coming soon?

• Thread starter strela
  • 5,436 comments
I like modern Fuji. Of course the banking had to go away, the track had many accidents. What Gran Turismo doesnt convey so much is the huge elevation change. At the end of 100r and 300r for instance.

I appreciate that it's safer but for me there's no longer any rhythm to it and the number of hairpins they added make it feel too disjointed and manufactured, it doesn't flow like Suzuka for instance, which despite being only half a mile longer has far more corners of different types, lots of variety and is far more interesting.

Loved that update, but wayy too small, can we get that stowe or whatever it's called circuit in arcade mode with the cones?, I'm all for charity for the instetutuion of the great man, but that 20 minute video wasn't needed at all.

I'm going to drive the 97T on every track now.

Exactly. Would be awful to watch, basically an engine and brake test. The big right hander halfway through the course would be the only interesting part.
The track isn't quite as bad as GT5 & 6 portray it, but yes. The track has no soul.

Conveying "soul" can be hard to do in a sim, but the track better have a great layout to make up for it. Fuji has neither.
Laguna Seca doesn't have soul in GT5 & 6 either, but at least it's a great layout.

Loved that update, but wayy too small, can we get that stowe or whatever it's called circuit in arcade mode with the cones?, I'm all for charity for the instetutuion of the great man, but that 20 minute video wasn't needed at all.

I'm going to drive the 97T on every track now.

I doubt it would take along time to put some cones on a track already in the game - i hope to see that too.

Back