Senna content coming soon?

• Thread starter strela
  • 5,436 comments
Another thing.

Codemasters F1 comes out every year. A concept Polyphony don't have.

With much less content than any of the GT games. F1 2013 is the first exception (as I'm sure 2014 will be as well). Cars are all very similar with subtle differences in aero/bodywork and all behave VERY similar as well. Graphics are not on par with GT either.

I do own 2011, 2012 and 2013 for the record ( as I'm a fan of the sport) but they become "played out very quickly." Heck, they can't been put "your name" on the driver suit, only change the helmet.

Not sure any have been posted up, and I don't really have the tools to, but it's impressive. The 97T has 1049bhp by the way.
Kaz GT happy dance lol gif.gif

There are videos on the main page.

The F1 car has a choice of wings, decal arrangements and some other stuff. The F3 has nothing.

Ahh blow that , iam almost installed , videos always are bit tinny , find out very shortly

Thanks anyways peace

Not sure any have been posted up, and I don't really have the tools to, but it's impressive. The 97T has 1049bhp by the way.

Indeed. And when you change the oil, she jumps to 1049 BHP.

"The 97T was powered by the turbocharged 1.5L Renault engine which produced approximately 900 bhp (671 kW; 912 PS) for races, while the Renault's special qualifying engines were reported to produce over 1,000 bhp (746 kW; 1,014 PS)."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotus_97T

So the sounds are bad?

Opinions are opinions I guess, but most people have been talking about how good both of the formula cars sound, even people who are ordinarily critical of PD.

He didn't say they were bad in that post. Whether you find the sounds good or not is a matter of opinion, the sounds being recycled from the RedBull cars is however, a fact.

He didn't say they were bad in that post. Whether you find the sounds good or not is a matter of opinion, the sounds being recycled from the RedBull cars is however, a fact.

Like jimipitbull said earlier, it could be the other way round and the Red Bull cars could actually be modified samples of the Lotus and Ralt sounds. Quite a few people were putting forward the idea that the Red Bull sound was based on an incoming F1 car sound when it was first driven in the Goodwood event.

It's not correct to call it free. Senna and Vison GT content was pitched when the game was origionaly released. As were coruse makers and that Spanish city thing which seems to have vanished from peoples minds.

As far as i'm concurned I paid for it back in December (it was even in the starting video).

It's not correct to call it free. ??

How much did I pay for it then?

Correct.

Some people like to cherry pick little parts from a whole range of games, and then cry about GT being lacking in those areas. Mention the faults of those other games, and you are suddenly off topic or straw man.

Yes, you are. The video was to show that other games put more effort into modeling the old tracks. Nothing more. You then saying other things don't look good was off topic, whether true or not.

Like I said earlier.
They would need the time and space to make a 1980's Brands Hatch/Monza circuit and I think they don't.

Do you?

They've had ample time, if they wanted to get them done. Obviously they chose not to.

With much less content than any of the GT games. F1 2013 is the first exception (as I'm sure 2014 will be as well). Cars are all very similar with subtle differences in aero/bodywork and all behave VERY similar as well. Graphics are not on par with GT either.

I do own 2011, 2012 and 2013 for the record ( as I'm a fan of the sport) but they become "played out very quickly." Heck, they can't been put "your name" on the driver suit, only change the helmet.

Don't have the game, but I have played it at my brother's place now and then and he says the same thing.

Developers eh?

Yes, you are. The video was to show that other games put more effort into modeling the old tracks. Nothing more. You then saying other things don't look good was off topic, whether true or not.

Are you serious? :lol:

Racing in Burnout Paradise offers a greater sense of speed than GT6 does, obviously PD just are't up to it are they?

Are you serious? :lol:

Racing in Burnout Paradise offers a greater sense of speed than GT6 does, PD are just not up to it are they?

Yes, I'm serious. Whether or not a studio decides to properly model a track has nothing to do with any other factors in the game. I didn't say check this video out, it's better than GT in every single way. I showed it as an example to someone who said you can't accurately model an 80s track. Pay attention.

In that case, mentioning other games effort towards track modelling and posting their vids is also off topic.

If you instigate things like this, you should expect others to reply. Just like baiting a hook, you should expect bites....

They've had ample time, if they wanted to get them done. Obviously they chose not to.

I'm sure they did. I'm sure they also didn't with trying to see the wood through the tree's.

If only they could double their output, then we could double our efforts to critique and praise.

Back