Server down Hellas

• Thread starter Sartnir
  • 351 comments
It seems to be on and off then. I checked 10-15 minutes ago and everything was green... :odd:

Update though, can't get on GTS online at all at the moment. Its flat out refusing to connect, not even hesitating...

Given today's Daily Races, I wouldn't mind if we sacrificed connectivity tonight :lol::lol:

I'm new to GT Sport but not to online games. It's hugley disappointing that there seems to be no official news/updates with regards to this issue.

Lots of online games have regular downtime but they always advise their player base and if there is a problem the players are kept updated via social media.

Even on the PSN Error Code page has no explanation for WS-36705-1

I would imagine the Gran Turismo Sport twitter or Yamauchi to make a comment about the issue, but neither have said anything about it.
That's the error I've been getting. I've tweeted at AskPlaystation FOUR times in the last 24 hours and they have replied to none of them.

It's a PSN issue not a GT issue, no?
Looks more like GT issue. I've been able to connect and play Grand Theft Auto and Overwatch without issue.

It's a PSN issue not a GT issue, no?

I thought it was a primarily GT Sport issue because I was able to get online with World of Tanks the last two nights. If there are problems when I get home tonight, I will try with other games.

I would imagine the Gran Turismo Sport twitter or Yamauchi to make a comment about the issue, but neither have said anything about it.
That's the error I've been getting. I've tweeted at AskPlaystation FOUR times in the last 24 hours and they have replied to none of them.

Looks more like GT issue. I've been able to connect and play Grand Theft Auto and Overwatch without issue.

It's a PSN issue connecting with GTS. Some social features aren't working on PSN for some. I don't think you can blame PD on this, even if other games are working.

I connected to someone over at PSN Support Live Chat earlier today. According to her, it's due to GT Sport being under maintenance.

I'll just sit here and wait.
jzc9UkS.gif

Checking in to report that everything was working perfectly last night. I logged in three separate times between 6pm & 11pm GMT without any problems.

I was also pleased to see that there was a notification every time, advising me that there would be downtime between 4am & 6am GMT this morning.

Checking in to report that everything was working perfectly last night. I logged in three separate times between 6pm & 11pm GMT without any problems.

I was also pleased to see that there was a notification every time, advising me that there would be downtime between 4am & 6am GMT this morning.

Lucky. Still out for me in Iceland :(

Lucky. Still out for me in Iceland :(

It's a very strange issue that doesn't seem consistant in who it targets. On Wednesday evening my brother in the UK had no problems logging in. I'm in Spain and couldn't get online but he was reporting to me that there were Spanish drivers in his online races.

I hope things are resolved quickly for you and anyone else who's still having trouble becuase it's VERY frustrating

It's a very strange issue that doesn't seem consistant in who it targets. On Wednesday evening my brother in the UK had no problems logging in. I'm in Spain and couldn't get online but he was reporting to me that there were Spanish drivers in his online races.

I hope things are resolved quickly for you and anyone else who's still having trouble becuase it's VERY frustrating

Yeah I really hope it gets solved quick. I'm heading out of town for the weekend and my trusty PS4 will come along. Really hope to be able to put in some time this weekend :)

This may not help, but
Was having problem with my second account and GTS, first was o-k. From sceond account, I had to log out. Then go to something like the setting menu, and log 2nd back in on the screen where you have to give your password. Doing this refreshed PSN or something. I normally get or stay logged in as default.

Its a PSN issue, I have a terrible time trying to get online in GT Sport and finally made it today.

There is a PSN issue tied into your online/offline ability follow the steps below provided to me by @ApexPredator and you should get it sorted

1. Settings > Account Management > Sign Out

2. Quick Menu (via holding down PS button) > Power > log out of PS4

3. Restart PS4

4. On Start up screen, click Options and click ‘Log in with online status’

5. Settings > Account Management > Sign in

Its a PSN issue, I have a terrible time trying to get online in GT Sport and finally made it today.

There is a PSN issue tied into your online/offline ability follow the steps below provided to me by @ApexPredator and you should get it sorted

3. Restart PS4

Hmm interesting. Will try this if I can't still log on. Will report back with my results :)

EDIT: Was gonna try now, but once I started the PS4 I get a notification that the PSN Network is undergoing maintenance. I guess that explains. Hope it'll be up and running tonight! :)

Last edited:

3. Restart PS4

THANK YOU!

PSN seemed to be back up but I still couldn't connect to GTS. Tried this and I'm back in action on first try!

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

3. Restart PS4

This was what I tried last night and let me get back in to GT Sport servers.

Hi guys. I am still not able to connect to psn in gt sport. Has anyone resolved this issue? Or are we supposed to wait for a fix from Polyphony digital? I haven't been able to play for 3 days. Getting the below errors. Are there any Indian GT sport players facing the same issues or is it just me?

Attachments

• IMG_20180127_032111.jpg
    IMG_20180127_032111.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20180127_033107.jpg
    IMG_20180127_033107.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 16
Hi I have not been able to connect GTS since Tues 23rd. I have no problems with PSN, GT 6 runs fie using the same
home connection, and today it downloaded the 1.11 update with no problems. I had hoped GTP_Monkey's suggestion would work - but not for me.
Having been a great fan of GT6 I needed to buy a PS4. Then I needed to buy a new wheel. Then I discovered there are no seasonal events, and no
(free) on - line racing, and limited tracks and cars. Now I find that the even the watered down version that I have does not work.
What really upsets me is there seems to be NO NOTIFICATIONS from the developers about any issues they are having.
So where do we go for some support for this issue folks?

3. Restart PS4

Worked for me!! Holy crap! THANK YOU!!

Couldn't connect since Tuesday evening. Tried every 'solution' I could find on internet. What finally worked for me was logging in on my nephew 's PS4 and later on my own PS4. Upon starting straight away blue dot next to avatar.
Ridiculous situation. No support from PS, their site even doesn't mention a problem. When I called they only asked for patience after 3 days.

For all that is having the error NP-32470-6, here is a solution from the Playstation EU Community.
http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS4-Support/Appear-offline-bug/m-p/25418083#M109542

I was having the same problem and tried figuring it out but resorted to the internet to figure out and found this link to be very helpful as I was finally able to connect to the GTS server. For me the first solution fixed everything were you log-in to the Playstation website and then turn on the PS4 and that should fix the appear offline bug. Hope this helps and see you on the race course.

I Found The Solution
1)Select Settings>Account Management and Log out of PSN
2) Select Power and Log Out of PS4
3)In the user screen select "LOG IN WITH ONLINE STATUS"

SORRY FOR MY VERY BAD ENGLISH

I Found The Solution
1)Select Settings>Account Management and Log out of PSN
2) Select Power and Log Out of PS4
3)In the user screen select "LOG IN WITH ONLINE STATUS"

SORRY FOR MY VERY BAD ENGLISH
You are my hero! Finally worked!

First post, been stalking the site for quite a while though.

I tried the management setting reset thing. It did get rid of the red x, but no luck in logging in.

I was getting a message that said I needed the new version of the software to log on to the network. Problem was that I was not getting a message of new software in the notifications. Usually updates are downloaded automatically.

I ended up clicking over to the GT Sport start button in the main screen, and hitting the options button to check for updates. It then found the update and I manually downloaded it. Once that was done, the game fired up for me again, and I was able to log in. Weird.

FINALLY!!!

I followed this steps (via gt sport Facebook)

If you're still having issues accessing PSN, please try these steps:

1. Log out of the account that is having difficulty
2. Power down the PS4
3. Access https://goo.gl/wsG2Yo and sign in.
4. Confirm signing into the website
5. Turn on the PS4 and log in
#sony #playstation #ps4 #granturismo #gtsport

Instagram: gtsport_official

Back